WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, my logic was good enough for me not to want to lynch Doggo yesterday, but today, lynching her could hopefully give us a lot of info On wolf voting patterns.
but if yesterday turns out v/v it will be very annoying.

I want to explore more options before ending up there though.
 
Day 4 Lynch Tally: Dangerous Path (aka "WHERE IS THE MEDICINE CAT")

Paws (1) - BC
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - cubs

1587484462122.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AHHHHHHHHHH GOD BLESS YOU RES.

I HAVE SO MUCH TEA FOR EVERYOne

On the night that I was killed I *attempted* to kill the wolf that murdered me. But they survived. when i asked why i was told that the wolf might have special abilities.

I was also visited by someone! A villager presumably. JJ asked AM earlier if AM believed that JJ visited me. JJ also claimed tracker :O

I WAS ALSO VISITED BY SOMEONE IN MY DREAMS! BUT I FORGOT WHO (BECAUSE I WAS KILLED).

MEANING ON THE NIGHT OF MY DEATH 2-3 VISITED ME. 1 MY MURDERER, 2 A VISITOR, AND 3 WHO VISITED IN MY DREAMS
I never claimed tracker but I did have a vision of you n1
 
Fight me if y'all think I'm fishing here but I just had some major tinfoil form after that reveal. All I want to know is a yes or no to this. NO DETAILS: no clan, no role name, JUST YES OR NO.

I need to know if anyone tried to open a PM with Dina and if you were successful.
Did you every share your thoughts on what your tinfoil was about Dina yesterday? If not could you, otherwise I will go digging for it.

If you guys are going to think my not participating at lynches at end of day is wolfy I can never play WW. I participate during the day and almost always miss the shenanigans at the end. That is when I spend time with mrssov. Sorry, no sorry.
What are your thoughts on JJ today?

It only gives us info if person #1 is a wolf.

a wolf would not redirect someone’s unknown action onto another wolf cause that could end up with #2 being killed, blocked, investigated etc.

so if #1 is wolfy, #2 is not.
if #1 is village, it gives zero information.

redirect to me is a wolf leaning ability, so there is a better than 50% chance to me that Doggo is village. Not perfect info, but if neutral otherwise, enough for me not to lynch em.
Was your actions redirected? Or was something redirected on you? I cant remember and tried to find you, but i could not ISO you from your profile.
 
So the person who visited me in my dreams (presumably the person who opened a PM with me) DO IT AGAIN tonight!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My post or what i noted abou Coffee?
Sorry I meant what you said about coffee
So then
N3: barks (other block) & 3m (commuter)
?
I was protected not blocked
hey @Barkley13 , did you follow any breadcrumbs to anyone last night? you so concerned about me but didn't want to track me?
I wish I had that ability, I would follow somebody to all the tasty snacks.
I already said I was redirected
 
Did you every share your thoughts on what your tinfoil was about Dina yesterday? If not could you, otherwise I will go digging for it.


What are your thoughts on JJ today?


Was your actions redirected? Or was something redirected on you? I cant remember and tried to find you, but i could not ISO you from your profile.
JJ?
good question.
yesterday I was feeling better after the vision,
this new vision is even more vague than usual.

i have no opinion on the role at this point, just gonna go with Gameplay for my analysis.
will iso and get back to you.
 
I had a passive vision of you with your den crashing around you
N2 I had a passive vision of someone talking to Mel
N3 I had a vision of someone with “multiple possibilities”... and I woke up w bad feels
The phrasing of it was also confusing to me, like why multiple possibilities instead of multiple choices?? Just super weird
 
Lynch BC

I don't like how BC has been in the shadows and nobody has pushed her yet.
 
After last night I feel pretty good that Alissa is village.
I have a note to myself that alissa and kota are probably not both wolves, but it's from back when I thought alissa was woofy. I think I am still leaning kota village, will hopefully look back at her later tonight.

Maybe I’m missing something, why is this an outed wolf confirmation? Or is this a joke?
I'm sure someone already commented but it's an AM joke about people drinking while playing and that its woofy

wondering continues to acquire wolf points
Wondering seems more village after last night. As far as jumping on doggo, I felt good about this one. She was originally voting me but when presented with what she thought sounded like good seer info, she switched to the vote to save ziggy and tried to get others to listen. It felt very organic. She's also not jaded about seer info like the rest of us.
gave me village points for my reaction to the fauxjo but stayed on my vote
You got those points AFTER mel flipped village not while I was still voting for you smh

Would also be down for a Wondering lynch because I know she’s busy but man she feels like the 20s game
What was wondering in 20s? Wolf or vill? Also why is her being busy the reason for a lynch from you?? Losing a village point for that
ends up putting vote on doggo despite not thinking wolfy because of alissa's reveal about the moonpool? i didnt really get this justification
Your prior quote says wondering had doggo as neutral. So you are saying that you see a new player vote for a neutral read because they were told the other winning lynch candidate was seered village and you think that is woofy. I really think that as an experienced player you should understand this and I'm sure eyeing you for it.
When I flip village, this is not going to look good for Alissa
Why does that make sense? She thought she had seer info, why wouldn't she vote the counter wagon? Have you all gone mad?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure why we're discussing the details of what looks like outright protection on the thread right now

Edit: ...I maybe take this back. The night result text sounded very village but they protected me at a hella weird time imo.
 
Wondering seems more village after last night. As far as jumping on doggo, I felt good about this one. She was originally voting me but when presented with what she thought sounded like good seer info, she switched to the vote to save ziggy and tried to get others to listen. It felt very organic. She's also not jaded about seer info like the rest of us.
She didn't say why she was voting for you or Doggo though. All I saw was a "where is everybody?" post followed by saying she didn't have any strong reads yet.
 
It's not the quality, not the quantity of your participation.
<shrug>
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

i don’t see much quality from anyone this game yet. You included.
I think we are all floundering right now chasing our tails like kitty pets.

I am confident I have provided a unique view which I doubt most wolves would. I am not afraid to question things like JJs role claim, or Doggo’s affiliation, or your passivity, etc etc. that is value added rather than just parroting what others say.
if that gets me lynched, so be it. Not gonna change who I am.
 
village to me atm: AM, alissa, pip, dubz, kota, barks, genny & sun for all intents and purposes
neutral to vil: coffee, BC, paws??
unsure: mrs, wondering, m3, dolphin, SOV, cubs, caiter, eriyo

Will ISO to get more specifics on some. At least I feel like the net is closing around the wolves so we're more likely to get a wolf lynch. not sure where I put doggo here but I don't feel super good about a doggo lynch given the pile on that happened yesterday
 
<shrug>
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

i don’t see much quality from anyone this game yet. You included.
I think we are all floundering right now chasing our tails like kitty pets.

I am confident I have provided a unique view which I doubt most wolves would. I am not afraid to question things like JJs role claim, or Doggo’s affiliation, or your passivity, etc etc. that is value added rather than just parroting what others say.
if that gets me lynched, so be it. Not gonna change who I am.
And yet you still have not lynched any wolves, exactly like the rest of us
 
What was wondering in 20s? Wolf or vill? Also why is her being busy the reason for a lynch from you?? Losing a village point for that
She was a wolf, we wolfed together. Seems my statement got misinterpreted- read it as "I know she's busy" being the caveat (since she was getting snippy about that yesterday) and "because she feels the same as the 20s game" as the reason for why I'd back her lynch. I dropped a few commas along the way but it's weird that you would take that as "BC wants to lynch people for being busy".
 
<shrug>
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

i don’t see much quality from anyone this game yet. You included.
I think we are all floundering right now chasing our tails like kitty pets.

I am confident I have provided a unique view which I doubt most wolves would. I am not afraid to question things like JJs role claim, or Doggo’s affiliation, or your passivity, etc etc. that is value added rather than just parroting what others say.
if that gets me lynched, so be it. Not gonna change who I am.
How have I not been providing quality? And what are your reads?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a passive vision of you with your den crashing around you
N2 I had a passive vision of someone talking to Mel
N3 I had a vision of someone with “multiple possibilities”... and I woke up w bad feels
This is concerning but I'm just gonna ignore it until we start catching OGs
 
The Roster
1. mmmdreamerz- Good post history
2. Animal Midwife- bad post history
3. Kota1000- good post history
4. Eriyo- Looked at post history and it's good. Village lean
5. JJ Bittenbinder
7. WildZoo- Very good posting history. Village lean.
8. BigCats- bad post history
9. SnowshoeDog143- good post history. very helpful
10. WonderingStudent- Little posting but what has posted has been solid. VIllage lean
11. MrsDrDr- Good post history.
13. Barkley13- bad post history 😡 Why you KILL Me????
14. alissa14 - Village lean
15. cubsrule4e- Bad post history. Compared to Hanibal way too much on the defensive. This is not typical for village cubs
16. CoffeeQuestionMark- solid post history. Neutral
19. Caiter92- Terrible post history.
20. PippyPony- good post history
21. StayingPositive2017- bad post history
23. Doggo Labs- Village lean
24. StartingoverVet- Good post history
26. dolphin106258- good post history
12. Sunbodi - Feathertail, Bomb - VILLAGE
6. genny - Brightheart, Tinkerer - VILLAGE

AM, BC, Bark, Cubs, Paws, Caiter
Day 3 Final Lynch Tally: Forest of Secrets
MDD () -
Dubz (0) -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wondering, ziggy
Pippy ()
Wondering (3) - AM, Snowy, bigcats
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws (0) -

20/21

Missing: 3m

At least one wolf voted for Ziggy. Eeny meenie miny mo. I choose Paws.
At least one wolf is one of the single votes. I choose Eriyo.
Maybe one wolf is on doggo (if doggo is village). Ziggy is village. Alissa leans village. I choose wondering.
At least one wolf is hiding sus voting patterns by voting with someone with > 1 vote but not the top two leads. I choose BC.

Disclaimer: This is voodoo magic. There is absolutely no strats behind this. I am choosing players who have been in the shadows.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
After last night I feel pretty good that Alissa is village.
I have a note to myself that alissa and kota are probably not both wolves, but it's from back when I thought alissa was woofy. I think I am still leaning kota village, will hopefully look back at her later tonight.


I'm sure someone already commented but it's an AM joke about people drinking while playing and that its woofy


Wondering seems more village after last night. As far as jumping on doggo, I felt good about this one. She was originally voting me but when presented with what she thought sounded like good seer info, she switched to the vote to save ziggy and tried to get others to listen. It felt very organic. She's also not jaded about seer info like the rest of us.

You got those points AFTER mel flipped village not while I was still voting for you smh


What was wondering in 20s? Wolf or vill? Also why is her being busy the reason for a lynch from you?? Losing a village point for that

Your prior quote says wondering had doggo as neutral. So you are saying that you see a new player vote for a neutral read because they were told the other winning lynch candidate was seered village and you think that is woofy. I really think that as an experienced player you should understand this and I'm sure eyeing you for it.

Why does that make sense? She thought she had seer info, why wouldn't she vote the counter wagon? Have you all gone mad?

yeah but wondering was on paws, so I dont see why that necessarily sways her vote to doggo. if she's been on ziggy, then sure
 
IMO, wondering seems like too easy of a target.. I don't have anything for her as village points but she's about as neutral as it gets
I'd still rather cook... I mean lynch doggo and I've had said and SOV said, a wolf flip would be extremely helpful
lynch doggo, with butter, and gravy 😍