WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why does that make sense? She thought she had seer info, why wouldn't she vote the counter wagon? Have you all gone mad?
Because I'm going to flip village and shes been on my lynch every night, not that she countered the ziggy wagon
 
IMO, wondering seems like too easy of a target.. I don't have anything for her as village points but she's about as neutral as it gets
I'd still rather cook... I mean lynch doggo and I've had said and SOV said, a wolf flip would be extremely helpful
lynch doggo, with butter, and gravy 😍
And doggo is not an easy target how?
 
Day 4 Lynch Tally: Dangerous Path (aka "WHERE IS THE MEDICINE CAT")

Paws (1) - bigcats
Wondering (2) - AM, WZ
Doggo (2) - cubs, Coffee?
bigcats (1) - Sunbodi

6/22

missing: many

Lynch closes at 9pm Central (~9.5 hours)

1587484462122-png.302991
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, BigCats is usually gunner but they're in the shadows in this game. Doesn't that concern anyone?
 
village to me atm: AM, alissa, pip, dubz, kota, barks, genny & sun for all intents and purposes
neutral to vil: coffee, BC, paws??
unsure: mrs, wondering, m3, dolphin, SOV, cubs, caiter, eriyo

Will ISO to get more specifics on some. At least I feel like the net is closing around the wolves so we're more likely to get a wolf lynch. not sure where I put doggo here but I don't feel super good about a doggo lynch given the pile on that happened yesterday
I would be cautious to put both the rezzes as village right away
IMO, wondering seems like too easy of a target.. I don't have anything for her as village points but she's about as neutral as it gets
I'd still rather cook... I mean lynch doggo and I've had said and SOV said, a wolf flip would be extremely helpful
lynch doggo, with butter, and gravy 😍
Are you post restricted to talking about food??
 
And yet you still have not lynched any wolves, exactly like the rest of us
Exactly my point. what is yours?

i am not accusing people of being wolfy for poor quality because they haven’t caught wolves. I look To see if they really appear to be trying. I don’t see how I can be on the list of those being evasive. I have taken positions. Unpopular though they be, doesn’t make them wrong yet.

you are taking positions which is why I don’t accuse you of being a wolf. I don’t agree with a lot of what you do or say, but that’s fine with me. that’s how we make progress.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone do me a favor and look up: This thread from caiter92.

A lot of defense and no actual reads nor ways to help out village.

@Caiter92 Where are you? Give me some leads or you're getting lynched.
 
You dont think she should vote for the counter wagon, who she stated as neutral, if she believed the seer info?
not if she really didnt think doggo was a wolf...i mean you can look at it from multiple viewpoints, but just pointing out what i noticed
 
Hey everyone, BigCats is usually gunner but they're in the shadows in this game. Doesn't that concern anyone?
I've been very open about why I haven't been able to participate very much the past few days- school is my top priority. I'm mostly done now and am going through the thread again since I was only able to skim the past two days. Also I dominated the thread last game and single-handedly dragged village kicking and screaming (literally) into a horrific loss, so forgive me if I'm not trying to do the same thing this time.
 
if you eat a group of 11 scrumptious mice one day and then eat a group of 60 amazingly yummy mice the next day, don't you think it's much easier to figure out the average deliciousness of the 60 mice than the 11 mice? (bigger sample size=more accurate flavor factor)
I don’t know why you are making this point, it seems a non sequitor, but it is a hilarious way to explain sample size and significance,

what Is your point though?
 
although I do remember what SOV said... was it about sardines??

oh no it was about redirection. That if the redirector directed towards doggo and was wolfy doggo was likely village, and barks was redirected which seems like then it is more wolfy. @StartingoverVet is this accurate?

by the way, does anyone HAVE any sardines?
 
so I went back through JJs posts, wow, pretty prolific for a noob,

this is what stood out to me:

@Eriyo I'd still like an updated read on me when you get a chance
why does a villager ask someone for a read on themselves? Even for a noob it is weird.

JJ seems to genuinely trying to learn. I gotta figure a noob wolf would rely more on the Wolfpack than the game thread, so I lean village for JJ.
 
I don’t know why you are making this point, it seems a non sequitor, but it is a hilarious way to explain sample size and significance,

what Is your point though?
I counted 11 posts from wondering, and 60 posts from doggo, for a quantitative explanation on how doggo is a less easy lynch than wondering

Do I get a treat for responding? A smol finch, perhaps?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone do me a favor and look up: This thread from caiter92.

A lot of defense and no actual reads nor ways to help out village.

@Caiter92 Where are you? Give me some leads or you're getting lynched.

I can't see your link here, but I don't feel good about caiter either and not just because she's been tunneling me.
 
Everyone do me a favor and look up: This thread from caiter92.

A lot of defense and no actual reads nor ways to help out village.

@Caiter92 Where are you? Give me some leads or you're getting lynched.
Dude, I was in a zoom meeting with my advisor. it's also not even 10 am for me, chill.
i have a meeting in a few minutes so I’ll respond more to this later, but for now:

I said I think dr mrs is coming across as a noob wolf to me with her grasping for straws and trying to post content that draws away from her but really doesn’t add much

I feel bad that Ziggy always gets **** on for being well, Ziggy in WW. So I said her behavior was normal for her because it was. Lynch her if she starts acting sketch, which she did yesterday, but not for her just being a kind of prickly person online at times. I have zero regrets about saying she was acting herself even if it gets me lynched, cause it sucks to be **** on for your tone when it’s your normal tone in a game.

No I lynched coffee for jumping on Ziggy’s lynch, cause that was sketch for me when they both know better than to draw that conclusion. And then thought about Ziggy’s action more and got more sketched out by Ziggy. And then with Ziggy’s posts when she came back it didn’t help shake those sketch points, so I lynched her.

I don’t really get what’s sketch about my change of feels with Ziggy. She was being Ziggy, so I said so when people tried to call her Wolfy for it. But then when she actually started being sketchy to me, I changed my mind.

And what do you mean no actual reads? I've made it very clear I feel like drmrsmrs is being noob wolf and why in multiple posts. I feel pretty strongly that pip and coffee are both village after their fight yesterday. AM is drilling me per usual, so I have her village too. i haven't seen any of dubz tells for when she wolfs, but as I said I don't trust her ever because I've wolfed with her before and know how she is, so I have her neutral for now.

3m brought up good points with doggo not giving any actual info but always promising to later. it makes doggo have sketch vibes for me and 3m lean village.

I find it weird alissa waited until the last second with the info on ziggy, especially with ziggy flipping village.

kota is leaning strongly village for me, they are doing good analysis of people.

eriyo has been absent but tried to catch up yesterday, she's neutral for me right now.

with the amount of work snowy put in to literally go through everything, she gets village points for me to.

cubs was cranky yesterday, but seemed more like he was just frustrated.

I need to look more into wondering

and this is everything off the top of my head.

now i need to go catch up on everything from this morning.
 
MEANING ON THE NIGHT OF MY DEATH 2-3 VISITED ME. 1 MY MURDERER, 2 A VISITOR, AND 3 WHO VISITED IN MY DREAMS

Kind of confused by this post (2-3 people) and also your mention of getting a PM. Was your #2 visitor and the person who PMd you two different people or do you know?
 
Okay. I'm done with reading the post histories of about half the players. I'm saving the people who posted a lot ie. Pippy and AM last because too much work.

So far: Caiter92 and cubsrule4e have very bad post histories.

Look at how cubsrule4e usually plays as a villager- Very offensive. Asks pointed questions. This entire game cubsrule4e has been on the defensive. Because of this:

Unlynch BC
Lynch Caiter92
 
Kind of confused by this post (2-3 people) and also your mention of getting a PM. Was your #2 visitor and the person who PMd you two different people or do you know?
I don't know. I got 3 lines of text. One person visited me then ran away. One person killed me. And one person visited me in my dreams. The person who visited me in my dreams might be the same person who visited me then ran away but I doubt that. SO I think 3 people visited me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay. I'm done with reading the post histories of about half the players. I'm saving the people who posted a lot ie. Pippy and AM last because too much work.

So far: Caiter92 and cubsrule4e have very bad post histories.

Look at how cubsrule4e usually plays as a villager- Very offensive. Asks pointed questions. This entire game cubsrule4e has been on the defensive. Because of this:

Unlynch BC
Lynch Caiter92
It's definitely worth looking at highposters at some point.
 
Guys, JJ could be lying but they're really putting themselves out there by claiming visions and stuff. A wolf pack wouldn't allow that. As such I vouch for JJ.
 
Also, I'm just going to say that I don't know how people were really interpreting Ziggy's performance yesterday as village. She showed up in the morning and placed a vote for Dubz -- someone who Ziggy had as strong village prior to yesterday -- on the premise that Dubz had killed Ms P and been silenced... but Dubz was not silenced, she was post-restricted, so the whole premise was off. She didn't seem to want to consider other options, then she left and came back with a post that didn't include any other real wolf reads, and then left again only to come back immediately before close to try to flip a vote off of her.

That did not scream village to me and felt very reminiscent of the last time she was a wolf and wanted to get lynched. She even did the last second vote flip thing when she was a wolf. :shrug:

Sorry for harping on it, but I am bothered by the accusations of it being a personal thing, when in fact, I was listing the stuff she had done this game as either village or wolf and had a lot in the wolf column because it looked identical to 90s.
Can I just say I am real annoyed you don't see how other people thought ziggy was being village yesterday, but I'm somehow not allowed to have changed my read of her after her actions yesterday.

I don't think I was ever going to win on the ziggy thing. If I hadn't changed my read, I would have been told it was because I knew she'd flip village and wanted cred. And for changing my read, I'm getting told I'm wishy washy and wolfy 🙄
 
I haven't completely caught up on the last few pages.

I think I was blocked last night. It doesn’t sound like a jailing and 3m already said they were probably jailed last night. I’m thinking the blocker is a villager just based on I don’t think wolves would feel the need to block me since it isn't like I'm onto anything and I can definitely see with so much suspicion pointed at me yesterday that a village blocker would try to block me.

Need to go get some lunch since I haven't eaten yet today.