Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@JJ Bittenbinder did you know on N2 that your action was redirected to doggo?
[/QUOTE
Feeling like either barks or SOV is lying about the redirect.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@JJ Bittenbinder did you know on N2 that your action was redirected to doggo?
[/QUOTE
Feeling like either barks or SOV is lying about the redirect.
Mom, I told you she was a wolf. Please I beg you. Trust me and PIPPY. vote for barks. We will get AM tomorrowit was a MOONSTONE. it's a good item in the books.
also I didn't know it was unmarked. I wrote a happy lil description to go with it.
Okay, now I'm just triggered.it was a MOONSTONE. it's a good item in the books.
also I didn't know it was unmarked. I wrote a happy lil description to go with it.
So you were redirected? And people want to lynch you for that?My results said I tracked pippy but I didn’t not actually track pippy
yeah, I realized after it was pippy who said she took back kota's village points and you now yelling about barks to pippy and everyone else.KOTA??? YO. YOU ARE WOLF PACK. I NEVER SAID JACK **** ABOUT KOYA
Ask a mod doesn't usually allow affiliation seeringAnyone think that the item is maaaaybe the one time use thing @alissa14 got? AM kicks it to the curb, so it gets RNG'd to someone else?
You think alissa and I are in a pack together?unlynch Coffee
Lynch Dubz
Idk I am on the fence about coffee. I know I shouldn’t let role dictate ability, but I just don’t feel it at the moment.
I am going back to my Dubz lynch for now. Unless Alissa or Snowy flip village I think there’s a good change you guys are a pack possibly, just based on looking through your guys actions with each other.
Also, Alissa has seemed rather quiet today
There was a fat cat outside my door@WildZoo @CoffeeQuestionMark can you say more about what happened when you were blocked?
I wish. Official note to the wolves, I am ok being converted this game, thank you.Dubz converted as the 10th wolf and we are mislynching so yes
Jk
If nobody votes Bark il ragequitting

I had some shenanigans and now they want to lynch me yesSo you were redirected? And people want to lynch you for that?
She lied. Pippy said the same. Vote barks. She is wolfpackI guess it would make sense for wolves to convert Barks as a tracker instead of killing her. Idk.
So @Sunbodi do you think shes converted or OG wolf?
How do you know that? Because I am leaning kinda heavily wolfy on the redirector right now tbh@JJ Bittenbinder did you know on N2 that your action was redirected to doggo?
Good grief that is NOT what I said.She lied. Pippy said the same. Vote barks. She is wolfpack
You think alissa and I are in a pack together?
THANK YOUThis post says otherwise:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS FOR HIM FOR THIS MADNESSWhere is cubs to face the consequences of his actions
How do you know that? Because I am leaning kinda heavily wolfy on the redirector right now tbh
yeah, I realized after it was pippy who said she took back kota's village points and you now yelling about barks to pippy and everyone else.
you yelling EVERYTHING you want to say is incredibly distracting.
Yes, sorry if you asked me earlier I did not see itSo @Doggo Labs did you talk to Mel or not
So you don't think Barks should be lynched? It's hard to understand what's going on with Sunbodi yelling so much.Good grief that is NOT what I said.
Idk why you think anyone would go with your thoughts when you change your lynch and say it's like your dying wish every time and then you switchGood grief. mods please kill me if I'm not converted tonight
Yes, sorry if you asked me earlier I did not see it
So you are able to talk to the dead?Yes, sorry if you asked me earlier I did not see it
I honestly don't know. She claims she got redirected onto me, but I didn't get a tracking notification like Alissa did, and she gave me the wrong target when I asked her who I visited.So you don't think Barks should be lynched? It's hard to understand what's going on with Sunbodi yelling so much.
Just to Mel. He comes like a spirit to meSo you are able to talk to the dead?
I didn't even know this exchange happened, that's super suspectI honestly don't know. She claims she got redirected onto me, but I didn't get a tracking notification like Alissa did, and she gave me the wrong target when I asked her who I visited.
Her night result wording also sounded looney tunes imo.
So yeah. I am on the fence and cannot do this & slice carrots at the same time
Just to Mel. He comes like a spirit to me
She asked for a post restrictionCoffee, I'm so sorry village betrayed you. Especially during a post restriction
Uh huh why do you think I asked everyone to lynch barks?I didn't even know this exchange happened, that's super suspect
Welcome to the club, and I've been here the whole timeI feel like I've missed something in trying to get caught up.
@MrsDrDr am I reading your reads list correctly? You thought barks and I were kind of village, it looked like?
I was actually thinking about this too. However, if we actually started with 5 wolves like someone initially said, wouldn't 6 wolves be a lot with the number of people we have left?? That makes me really worried, so I honestly hope that we started the game with less wolves than we think or that both rezzes are villagers.I would be cautious to put both the rezzes as village right away
Are you post restricted to talking about food??
I'm confused about your reasoning here. You said you felt bad about Caiter and cubs, and then you gave info about why you think cubs is acting weird (and not like his villager self). So why did you decide to lynch Caiter if you provided reasoning for cubs and not Caiter? Am I reading your post wrong or something?Okay. I'm done with reading the post histories of about half the players. I'm saving the people who posted a lot ie. Pippy and AM last because too much work.
So far: Caiter92 and cubsrule4e have very bad post histories.
Look at how cubsrule4e usually plays as a villager- Very offensive. Asks pointed questions. This entire game cubsrule4e has been on the defensive. Because of this:
Unlynch BC
Lynch Caiter92
everyone is yelling and I don't know what's happening right now.
why is sunbodi yelling about kota and barks now?
Try againunlynch doggo
lynch AM
if no one believes me re. Doggo
Where is cubs to face the consequences of his actions
Well, we talked about the beavers that were in the creek I just fell into, he gave me his reads and really hasn’t talked since thenWhat did Mel say?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.