Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Caiter has no votes. I agree that shes wolf but please save coffee and vote for barks
She now has 2
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Caiter has no votes. I agree that shes wolf but please save coffee and vote for barks
...I thought I read it very carefully which is why I am now confusedAh I know what you're talking about. Maybe read my post a little more carefully.
Caiter has no votes. I agree that shes wolf but please save coffee and vote for barks
Omg😵
You don't know my target
Afaik, you just know the one you told me you got was wrong
I feel like it was like this on d1 too thoYou have been very loud since your Rez...
What the heckBarks was the one who killed meN1. That's why I was killed immediately.
Because on D1 I said barks was wolf.
I didn't say why the vote for barks because I was rezzed as a PR.
I feel like it was like this on d1 too tho
Barks was the one who killed meN1. That's why I was killed immediately.
Because on D1 I said barks was wolf.
I didn't say why the vote for barks because I was rezzed as a PR.
Why would barks killing you negate your bomb powerBarks was the one who killed meN1. That's why I was killed immediately.
Because on D1 I said barks was wolf.
I didn't say why the vote for barks because I was rezzed as a PR.
Wait, what? You were told who killed you?Barks was the one who killed meN1. That's why I was killed immediately.
Because on D1 I said barks was wolf.
I didn't say why the vote for barks because I was rezzed as a PR.
Gee I wonder why.Why are people lynching Barks?
Yes because I had 2 visitors plus my killer. 1 gave me a visionWait, what? You were told who killed you?
Yeah we ignored it because you cray, friendIf you go to my analysis of players on page 55 I said
"Barka why did you kill me?"
And nobody picked up on it
Barks is my killer. She killed me.Yeah we ignored it because you cray, friend
Um how bout noBarks is my killer. She killed me.
Barks is my killer. She killed me.
BARKS KILLED ME. CHECK PAGE 55. I SAID "BARKS WHY DID YOU KILL MEAlso, I realize that lynch close is in 12 mins and I just finished page 58... I don't want to skim through everything because I really want to get a good sense of what's going on. Sunbodi has become my suspect as the possible rezzed wolf, but I don't want to focus on the rezzers for now, so I'm just leaving it as suspicions.
I still don't feel great about Caiter, and I see that there are a few other people that feel the same way. She has been a bit more helpful today and I agree with most of her reads list, but I'm going to stick with my gut from yesterday and keep my lynch the same (even though she fought for ziggy who flipped village)
lynch Caiter
If I catch anything that seems highly suspicious in the next few minutes, I will change my lynch, but I am content with where it is now and I feel like I need to stick with my gut feeling
Why are people lynching Barks?
Nope nopeBarks is my killer. She killed me.
That's why I was murdered! Because I accused her.How/why do you believe this? Besides you accused her of being a wolf D1. Answer quick 10 mins left
Why?lynch pippy
I didnt want to be outed as a PRNope nope
We had this discussion last night
I'm not getting mod killed for driving them nuts with last second vote switching. You want to do this stuff, you do it earlier in the day plz.
If this was true why were you not lynching barks all dayThat's why I was murdered! Because I accused her.
The night u died the mods told me someone visited me with a vision of my killer. it was BARKS
then why didn't you start with accusing barks back thenI didnt want to be outed as a PR
I didnt expect village to vote for 2 villagers!!If this was true why were you not lynching barks all day
Her flip to Barks weirded me out. Like why would Barks come out with confusing info to contradict Pippy if Barks is a wolf? It doesn't make sense for Pip to lynch Barks over that.Why?
Coffee is INNOCENTthen why didn't you start with accusing barks back then
all this happened today once you knew she claimed tracker i feel like
dude i'm not even voting for coffee rnCoffee is INNOCENT
Right like I could have not said anything and completely avoided this whole messHer flip to Barks weirded me out. Like why would Barks come out with confusing info to contradict Pippy if Barks is a wolf? It doesn't make sense for Pip to lynch Barks over that.
YES.@Sunbodi did the vision you got explicitly say that Barks was the one who killed you? I need more context here
I'm confused. Your PR is that you know Barks killed you? Or are you claiming PR just to try to push people onto Barks?I didnt want to be outed as a PR
No@Sunbodi did the vision you got explicitly say that Barks was the one who killed you? I need more context here
I will get murdered regardless by wolf pack tonight. now that they know I'm prI'm confused. Your PR is that you know Barks killed you? Or are you claiming PR just to try to push people onto Barks?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.