-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's just like...why lie about it? Idk it feels like a wolf pack would be like "**** no do not engage" let alone lie to me about my own action, which is pretty darn confirmableI didn't even know this exchange happened, that's super suspect
I hope you're a wolf so I don't have to deal with any more choking than is currently ongoing.unlynch doggo
lynch AM
if no one believes me re. Doggo
Or doesn't believe that I'd do anything for a rodent hunt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's just like...why lie about it? Idk it feels like a wolf pack would be like "**** no do not engage" let alone lie to me about my own action, which is pretty darn confirmable
Ughhhhh
Ok but... Maybe think about it?Yes I did and now I have no idea if I have been completely hoodwinked by barks tracker claim. I still feel ok about you.
Nope. But it'll be wonderful to when I flip village that you have gone back to being so buddy buddy with AM despite having called her suspect..saying paws and AM were on different teamsTry again
I have other things to attend to that include hunting mice and eating mice and digesting mice
D
deleted804295
Nobody is listening to me anymore so I'll pull a pippy. peace out yall. I'll see you in the morning after you lynch another villager.
I'm never playing a game with more than 22 players again. Nobody listens to each other.
I'm never playing a game with more than 22 players again. Nobody listens to each other.
Ok but... Maybe think about it?
About the hoodwinked part or about you?
... Both?About the hoodwinked part or about you?
that's not what pulling a pippy is but ok boomerNobody is listening to me anymore so I'll pull a pippy. peace out yall. I'll see you in the morning after you lynch another villager.
I'm never playing a game with more than 22 players again. Nobody listens to each other.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's almost like reads can change throughout the day as new posts are made, imagine.Nope. But it'll be wonderful to when I flip village that you have gone back to being so buddy buddy with AM despite having called her suspect..saying paws and AM were on different teams
I have other things to attend to that include hunting mice and eating mice and digesting mice
Day 4 Lynch Tally: Dangerous Path (aka "WHERE IS THE MEDICINE CAT")
Paws ()
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (3) - cubs, SOV,
bigcats () -
Caiter (1) - Snowy
cubs (1) - Pippy
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wondering, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - bigcats
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (1) - sunbodi
AM (1) - Coffee?
15/22
missing: who knows
Lynch closes at 9pm Central
Paws ()
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (3) - cubs, SOV,
bigcats () -
Caiter (1) - Snowy
cubs (1) - Pippy
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wondering, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - bigcats
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (1) - sunbodi
AM (1) - Coffee?
15/22
missing: who knows
Lynch closes at 9pm Central
Dude, stop. I am trying to figure out where i want to vote. I disagree with the coffee lynch, pips new info about barks is weird but a wolf tracker would be very weird, suddenly pippy is saying kota doesn't have village points.@Caiter92 are you ready to vote now?
probably going to vote doggo cause i think 3m is village and i liked her iso of them yesterday. but big cats is just trying to shade someone and seems to be trying to cover up a mistake with who they directed it at and that isn't helping their case.
Like being converted??It's almost like reads can change throughout the day as new posts are made, imagine.
Nope, that's talk for when I'm not salivating over these tree toads
hrerghghg multiple things now are making me feel like barks could be a good vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Color me surprisedprobably going to vote doggo
i really shouldn't have to say anything about convert hunting at this stage
I'm glad that someone else noticed this. I'm sorry I asked the question again, but so far I see no answer to it, so I'd like an explanation if it hasn't been done already.Why are you giving reasons for cubs but voting caiter?
D
deleted804295
Did y'all rehearse this in wolf chat?Dude, stop.
hey about you actually read my posts and not just the parts that fit your narrative?Color me surprised
D
deleted804295
Cubs came out as res. And his res description lined up with what mods said when I was resed.I'm glad that someone else noticed this. I'm sorry I asked the question again, but so far I see no answer to it, so I'd like an explanation if it hasn't been done already.
D
deleted804295
Okay. While y'all are busy getting played by wolf pack I'm going to go read and watch some movies.
I am glad you think AM and I are so stupid. What was she doing yesterday then? majorly busing me?Did y'all rehearse this in wolf chat?
I'm literally missing posts left and right, kota I would like to know how/why you see me and alissa in a pack together
Okay, well first D1 and D2 you lynched Alissa but then switched your lynch both days, and you reasoning for the lynching wasn’t very convincing. Just because she was pushing people for info.
Also, your guys’s posts towards each other seem very careful. You aren’t arguing with each other, but you aren’t ignoring each other either. It seems like your being cautious to make it seem like you have enough interaction to not appear suspicious.
Idk it might just be a feeling.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Stop howling at me, I'm already lynching youLike being converted??
Nope, that's talk for when I'm not salivating over these tree toads
D
deleted804295
@PippyPony you also notice how wolf pack always come right before lynch to deflect?
Village can't say we didn't warn them xD.
Village can't say we didn't warn them xD.
@MrsDrDr do you understand what I'm asking?... Both?
Ok I definitely don't like that barks isn't even responding about pippy's posts, especially after her "i've been on all day" comment.
So at least some pressure. @Barkley13 why do you think no one died last night?
lynch barks
So at least some pressure. @Barkley13 why do you think no one died last night?
lynch barks
*Insert eye narrowing gif*Stop howling at me, I'm already lynching you
Yes@Barkley13 do you believe Pippy about her target?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
idk what to do so I'm gonna stick w the bad feeling
lynch 3m
lynch 3m
How would I knowOk I definitely don't like that barks isn't even responding about pippy's posts, especially after her "i've been on all day" comment.
So at least some pressure. @Barkley13 why do you think no one died last night?
lynch barks
Yes I see thatStop howling at me, I'm already lynching you
Plz who is in my pack then?
All the wolves on coffee, no wolves on doggo
I should move to Australia, eat Tasmanian Devil's, and develop facial tumors. That'll be less painful than being so hungry
Also geez sorry I was busy walking my dogs
######lynch doggo#####
I really don't know what to make of pippy's info about barks, but I do not want to go there yet and majorly disagree with the coffee lynch. Big cats i think needs to be considered again with the attempts at shade that were based on nothing.
I really don't know what to make of pippy's info about barks, but I do not want to go there yet and majorly disagree with the coffee lynch. Big cats i think needs to be considered again with the attempts at shade that were based on nothing.
@MrsDrDr do you understand what I'm asking?
Uh...probably not...
D
deleted804295
Mrs DD, it doesn't matter lol.
We must accept defeat. Village got bussed by Wolfpack
We must accept defeat. Village got bussed by Wolfpack
😵
You don't know my target
Afaik, you just know the one you told me you got was wrong
D
deleted804295
Vote for barks.Yes I see that
Plz who is in my pack then?
All the wolves on coffee, no wolves on doggo
I should move to Australia, eat Tasmanian Devil's, and develop facial tumors. That'll be less painful than being so hungry
unlynch AM
lynch barks
eat all the fat squirrels they are delicious
lynch barks
eat all the fat squirrels they are delicious
unlynch doggo
lynch caiter
lynch caiter
Ok.Uh...probably not...
Maybe proofread your posts next time.
Unlynch whoever
Lynch Mrs. DrDr
Like most people on here, I still have the feeling that one of the rezzes is a wolf. Idk if this is just sunbodi being sunbodi, but what if all this posting is also an attempt to flood the thread and confuse everyone (because it's working, lol)I don't know what the hell is happening right now with sunbodi but they are all over the place.
what bad feeling?idk what to do so I'm gonna stick w the bad feeling
lynch 3m
i'm losing touch with reality
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Caiter has no votes. I agree that shes wolf but please save coffee and vote for barksunlynch doggo
lynch caiter
My vision last night was that 3m had "multiple possibilities" and then I woke up with an uneasy feeling after seeing that. 3m says she doesn't have a role and doesn't know what the possibilities are.what bad feeling?
Ok.
Maybe proofread your posts next time.
Unlynch whoever
Lynch Mrs. DrDr
Ah I know what you're talking about. Maybe read my post a little more carefully.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you still have that rocketi'm losing touch with reality
fml according to my phone, we broke SDN
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 450