Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok cool so SOV is thunder clan and Blue Fur. NAIGuys, Sov is not lying about their role.
I know their clan due to clan DMs. I looked up blue fur and they are the clan that I know SOV to be.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok cool so SOV is thunder clan and Blue Fur. NAIGuys, Sov is not lying about their role.
I know their clan due to clan DMs. I looked up blue fur and they are the clan that I know SOV to be.
Can I reveal your role?Yeah, but my role name is pretty much impossible to be a wolf. And I am pretty sure it is too major a character for anyone to think I guessed It.
Guys, Sov is not lying about their role.
I know their clan due to clan DMs. I looked up blue fur and they are the clan that I know SOV to be.
Why tf you clan reveal them???Ok cool so SOV is thunder clan and Blue Fur. NAI
Also this pretty much confirms that wolves probably have cover roles (which also makes me twitchy) since why else would she need to role name seer people? or unless that was part of her wincon idk
Because they arent lying about their roleBUt why is knowing what clan someone is in is useful for the village?
ahhhhh this game is too much to handle!! I understand the role reveal now, I just wish it was there while I was doing my ISO. I don't really want to lynch SOV anymore, so I'm going to go with my second on the list (although it's not really a popular vote :/ )@Eriyo SOV just role revealed, are you sure you want to vote for him?
Yeah, Tigerclaw was in ThunderClan too. Not convinced by any Clan affiliations.Guys, guys,
SOV is the role they are claiming to be.
If you lynch with that knowledge so be it.
Maybe we should lynch SOV. Maybe they have a cover roleahhhhh this game is too much to handle!! I understand the role reveal now, I just wish it was there while I was doing my ISO. I don't really want to lynch SOV anymore, so I'm going to go with my second on the list (although it's not really a popular vote :/ )
unlynch SOV
lynch cubs
Sure ...I am going down anyway.Can I reveal your role?
What do you mean? Sporty said clan follows the canon of the books. Everyone who’s read the series know Bluefur eventually becomes blue star, leader of thunder clanWhy tf you clan reveal them???
On N2, the same night as you got the dream and amnesiaIf she did today then no, if yesterday I saw it scrolling through real quick. Just got back on thread. What’s up?
YesOn N2, the same night as you got the dream and amnesia
i think there needs to be a "sorry kaydubs" react
I had a tinfoil about this since Dina (3P) didn’t flip as a cat with a clan. But then MsP flipped as a kitty pet so...Unless the wolves are not in a clan and all the villagers are. But that doesn't seem like it would fit with the books from what I've picked up.
But I think even claiming the name of a good cat is bad. A lot of mods give cover rolesUgh if we lynch SOV and they end up being bluestar I’m gonna be sad
I guess you can look up thunderclan and see whoever the good cats are and choose one of them. Idk. I’m torn. But a lot of people switched to SOV p quick after that role claim..
Honestly the fact that he was like "I can't be a wolf, see I'm a good guy character!!" is like... super sketch. We know there are cover roles. I'm not clearing anybody based on Clan or role name.Ugh if we lynch SOV and they end up being bluestar I’m gonna be sad
I guess you can look up thunderclan and see whoever the good cats are and choose one of them. Idk. I’m torn. But a lot of people switched to SOV p quick after that role claim..
I had a tinfoil about this since Dina (3P) didn’t flip as a cat with a clan. But then MsP flipped as a kitty pet so...
ahhhhh this game is too much to handle!! I understand the role reveal now, I just wish it was there while I was doing my ISO. I don't really want to lynch SOV anymore, so I'm going to go with my second on the list (although it's not really a popular vote :/ )
unlynch SOV
lynch cubs
one thing at a time plzCan I put my contingency lynch in for tomorrow? Dolphin is basically a ghost this game. Don't mind losing them tomorrow
Same.To follow up, not so sure that SOV’s role is inherently village. Even if they do flip village, at least we aren’t losing a potentially more valuable PR. That’s why I ordered myself up for lynch. To buy you guys an extra day, save PRs, and get some wolf hunting in
No kitty pets are cats that belong to people and are not in clans.Okay so kitty pet is not a clan? Then really why is this an important role for village?
Bold pleaseUnlynch SOV
Sorry I cannot kill an innocent
To follow up, not so sure that SOV’s role is inherently village. Even if they do flip village, at least we aren’t losing a potentially more valuable PR. That’s why I ordered myself up for lynch. To buy you guys an extra day, save PRs, and get some wolf hunting in
Same.
I wanted to lynch BC but not worth killing a PR
Mass murderer part kills mePippy still disbelieving me. She is on the wrong end of another village lynch. mass murderer.
and AM being all “why am I wolfy“ nonsense”. And “what are YOUr reads?” Please.
and WZ being all friendly me to be on the other side if it all blows up,
Not enough guts to cut off the diseased heads.
Hmmmm I didn’t know I had a double voting abilityOfficial Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally
SOV (9) - Pippy, AM, alissa, Snowy, BC, alissa, 3m, sunbodi, jj
Caiter (2) - Lawper, cubs
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM ()
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - genny, 3m
3m ()
BC (4) - caiter, Mrs, wondering, SOV
dolph (1) - Wondering
cubs (1) -Eriyo
20/20
Lynch Close 9pm Central
My wolf reads the past few days have been solely on my own thoughts. Just because I agree with some of your wolf reads, it doesn't mean that you might not be a wolfBut why? You've been voting my wolfreads the past few days?
Pippy still disbelieving me. She is on the wrong end of another village lynch. mass murderer.
and AM being all “why am I wolfy“ nonsense”. And “what are YOUr reads?” Please.
and WZ being all friendly me to be on the other side if it all blows up,
Not enough guts to cut off the diseased heads.
This happens to me everyday, lolit shouldn't but it also bothers me that sov didnt go to bed like they said lol
It's worth knowing, I'm not a Stagg.My wolf reads the past few days have been solely on my own thoughts. Just because I agree with some of your wolf reads, it doesn't mean that you might not be a wolf
Unlynch SOV
Sorry I cannot kill an innocent
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.