WWarriors Sign Ups [Roster finalized- subs open]

Started by SportPonies
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which theme would you prefer IF numbers can accommodate either theme?

  • Warriors

    Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Sporty's Dreams

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I don't care, count me in either way

    Votes: 7 26.9%

  • Total voters
    26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game will start a few days after Hannibal ends. I'll take however many sign up, and theme will be based on number of players- either Warriors (the YA book series about feral cats) or the wild land of my dreams. If I get a suitable number to run either game, I may choose the theme more popular (see poll above).

Newbies are welcome to sign up even if they have no clue what this nonsense is.

Sign Ups:

1.
2.
etc


My taglist is some sort of monstrosity nowadays, so if you want to be taken off it, let me know. Or just ignore the tag- no hurt feelings if you do. You're all on it because you've played one of my games in the past (and/or ilu) or played one of the last two noob games.

If anyone has special needs, extenuating circumstances, etc, let me know in PM and I can try to accommodate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game will start a few days after Hannibal ends. I'll take however many sign up, and theme will be based on number of players- either Warriors (the YA book series about feral cats) or the wild land of my dreams. If I get a suitable number to run either game, I may choose the theme more popular (see poll above).

Newbies are welcome to sign up even if they have no clue what this nonsense is.

Sign Ups:

1.
2.
etc


My taglist is some sort of monstrosity nowadays, so if you want to be taken off it, let me know. Or just ignore the tag- no hurt feelings if you do. You're all on it because you've played one of my games in the past (and/or ilu) or played one of the last two noob games.

If anyone has special needs, extenuating circumstances, etc, let me know in PM and I can try to accommodate.

I always have special needs. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tot me pls?


giphy.gif
 
You should definitely do warriors for the theme! That was an awesome series. I read most of them, stopped a few years back so I haven’t ready the most recent additions
 
May be in. Can someone give me an estimate of when hannibal will end and this may begin? Sporty, when do you think day close will be?
Hannibal will end in the next couple days (or else I will MAKE IT END). Definitely before the end of the week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I have no clue what this nonsense is but I was so obsessed w warrior cats in middle school that I was doing online roleplay lmao. (I have played WW/mafia before in person and in chat rooms but never on a forum before)

So basically what I’m saying is this is calling me to relive my youthful days if that’s cool with everyone else
 
Hi I have no clue what this nonsense is but I was so obsessed w warrior cats in middle school that I was doing online roleplay lmao. (I have played WW/mafia before in person and in chat rooms but never on a forum before)

So basically what I’m saying is this is calling me to relive my youthful days if that’s cool with everyone else
I bet you've got the street smarts for it 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad