You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors Sign Ups [Roster finalized- subs open]
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sporty is mad at me 😢
They just need to play another game to get over it.Apparently I've traumatized people 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8.
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
3. BC
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8.
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
3. BC
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spoken like a true addictActually screw it, put me back in. I need some redemption lol
Spoken like a true addict
I feel this
If it wasn't for the fact I'm going to be recreating Canada ww in real life and the fact I'd be yeeted into the sun D1, I'd play too hahaha
I feel this
If it wasn't for the fact I'm going to be recreating Canada ww in real life and the fact I'd be yeeted into the sun D1, I'd play too hahaha
Or yote, if you're @Animal Midwife
Yeeted McYotersonOr yote, if you're @Animal Midwife
I aint bitter. Here, mom. Join the Posh nest 🙂
Players
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8.
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
3. BC
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
Didn’t get the tag, but here I am!
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8.
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
3. BC
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
Didn’t get the tag, but here I am!
Players
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8. BC
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8. BC
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
I’m glad this is going to be Warriors cause those books were the absolute best!!
I’m glad this is going to be Warriors cause those books were the absolute best!!
Well Im gonna have to run BoWWling soon, because otherwise outside of 90s and Cats, I dont think Ive ever had any clue about the theme of the game 🤣
My brother read Warriors AGES ago but I never did myself.
in fact I just checked and the first series came out in 2003... I got a hamster that year and was in 4th grade. In three years it'll have been 20 years ago.
that's bonkers.
in fact I just checked and the first series came out in 2003... I got a hamster that year and was in 4th grade. In three years it'll have been 20 years ago.
that's bonkers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess this is as good a time as any for me to be tempted to read a bunch of children's books...
I guess this is as good a time as any for me to be tempted to read a bunch of children's books...
Game will probably (maybe) start Friday. Bet you could finish the first book by then!
Game will probably (maybe) start Friday. Bet you could finish the first book by then!
If I can convince MJ to play, can we start Thursday??
Waaaaaaattt??
I was so looking forward to dropping one of my favorite bands in here.
Although....
Also in my surgery playlist!
$20 says Heart & Pat Benatar are both in your karaoke repertoire
Good god I am far too young to have been in college 20 years ago. Don't do this to me, Coffee.in fact I just checked and the first series came out in 2003... I got a hamster that year and was in 4th grade. In three years it'll have been 20 years ago.
that's bonkers.
D
deleted804295
Everyone must post reads like Dr. FtF said.
Village
Wolf
Don't know
Village
Wolf
Don't know
D
deleted804295
When I'm 40 years old I want a house on a lake in the midwest in a rural village with nobody to bother me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is it time for the game yet
I finished my Hannibal rewatch and need new distraction
I finished my Hannibal rewatch and need new distraction
Thank goodness. Sooner is not looking so great for me.Game will probably (maybe) start Friday. Bet you could finish the first book by then!
time to research the source material 😉Is it time for the game yet
I finished my Hannibal rewatch and need new distraction
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmmmmmtime to research the source material 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sporty is encouraging me to spend money 😱
I was able to find it on my public library’s online literary collection. Maybe you can find somewhere that’s free.Sporty is encouraging me to spend money 😱

was in 4th grade
my god I was in 16th grade, I think. Can't even count that high. No wonder I've never heard of this Warriors book thing!
time to research the source material 😉
I was able to find it on my public library’s online literary collection. Maybe you can find somewhere that’s free.![]()
This seemed like such a great idea that I went to go find it at my library. That's when I realized there are now like 5 more series than there were when I read them as a child
What does a Warriors game mean?Yes, due to current numbers, sign ups still being open, and various other factors, I'll be running Warriors this go-around. Dreams will require more tweaking to run with this roster.
Players
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does a Warriors game mean?
Your guess is as good as mine. Sometimes not knowing makes it more fun
😱Haha good luck to the both of usYour guess is as good as mine. Sometimes not knowing makes it more fun😱
Your guess is as good as mine. Sometimes not knowing makes it more fun😱
Oh I've lived past Day 3 for two games in a row as a villager. I have no chance of avoiding a D1 lynch this game. But you enjoy yourself, now, ya hear!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why wait until d1?Oh I've lived past Day 3 for two games in a row as a villager. I have no chance of avoiding a D1 lynch this game. But you enjoy yourself, now, ya hear!
lynch cubs
Haha what! The game hasn't even started yetWhy wait until d1?
lynch cubs
That's how you end up losingHaha what! The game hasn't even started yet
You have to catch the wolves before even THEY know they're wolves in order to win
I have a feeling this game is going to be very different from my last noob game, lolThat's how you end up losing
You have to catch the wolves before even THEY know they're wolves in order to win
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Early villager gets the wolfHaha what! The game hasn't even started yet
Why wait until d1?
lynch cubs
@Ms Procrastinator gonna be sooooo pissed at you.
protect cubs
I will come back out of retirement for Warriors,. I loved those books..,although old man dementia means I can’t remember any of the details except I am not a kitty pet, .
so contingently put me in if warriors,
otherwise I will enjoy my quarantine.
so contingently put me in if warriors,
otherwise I will enjoy my quarantine.
Nah, the more the merrier!@Ms Procrastinator gonna be sooooo pissed at you.
Who modded last game so I dont get yelled at for lynching or eating the wrong person d1/n1
WZ, kaydubs and coopWho modded last game so I dont get yelled at for lynching or eating the wrong person d1/n1
What does a Warriors game mean?
It's an amazing book series centered around cats that changed my life.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Btw I am so ready, finally changed my avatar for the first time in like a year
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You wouldn't kill me in the first cycle anyway, right?Who modded last game so I dont get yelled at for lynching or eating the wrong person d1/n1
Nom nom nomYou wouldn't kill me in the first cycle anyway, right?![]()
This makes me want to read the series again!!!
I have like three of the series in my room that are calling my name... Warriors or schoolwork? 🤔🤔This makes me want to read the series again!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K