WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dead AM will yell at me if wondering is a wolf but I choose to remain stubbornly attached to my own read of her

Also that conversation between barks, 3m, and genny that just occurred made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, so I think the endgame paranoia is kicking in.
 
Is no one else wondering about Wondering? Just me and dead AM?

I feel like they’re kind of skating? I know something was mentioned about being busy, but I also keep forgetting theyre playing. I don’t have huge wolf vibes though so idk.

Gonna go back and re-read their stuff
 
Dead AM will yell at me if wondering is a wolf but I choose to remain stubbornly attached to my own read of her

Also that conversation between barks, 3m, and genny that just occurred made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, so I think the endgame paranoia is kicking in.

You didn’t choose the paranoia life, the paranoia life chose you 😉
 
I think Dubz is village, so it’s game over either way. So demotivating.

Does anyone else think this sounds like village genny? Because to me it feels very much like not-village Genny.

Also that conversation between barks, 3m, and genny that just occurred made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, so I think the endgame paranoia is kicking in.

Literally had the exact same thought while catching up just now
 
A Sporty selection, with commentary by SAR:


Ehhhhhh something about this post sounds like an attempt to pretend participate.
It’s easy to throw out reads that basically say “meh”

it really could go either way; genuine or faked. It just rustles me.
“AM sounds like AM” doesn’t mean much when you play a good wolf game lol

and I read “SAR is open” meaning “SAR = idk” but if I was wrong to interpret it like that, she can correct me

Early back and forth with AM - more than I normally see from Sporty on D1 but I think that is NAI. Village points here for tone more than anything, and for not getting overly defensive when questioned on the stance. Also taking an odd view on what was said about me, when if she was a wolf it is possible that someone would have corrected the assumption earlier in wolf chat (depending on who the pack partners would be)


I mean... I'll let you crunch the numbers on it, but generally speaking my ~feels~ aren't half bad?

Pulling out this one too because again, tone feels good. Not defensive about being questioned just very "meh, here's how I feel and why"

I know you didn’t ask or imply anything of the like, but I wanted to clarify: I didn’t so much post that as a defense as I did in... confusion? Like. I didn’t really see what the point there was when a wolf isnt gonna waste losing a vote lol. It seemed very poorly thought out and I’m... not a fan

May be WIFOM, but I still agree that as a wolf getting a participation warning D1 is garbo. And I expect Sporty to be better than that. Again, possible that she is a wolf and legit forgot but meh.

The one a few posts up that I replied to that SAR replied to that I replied to

not intentionally being unhelpful, just on my phone and things are hard

Again, WIFOM, but in my head wolf!Sporty would have actually found the post to quote, not just being vague about it since wolves trying to frame villagers usually requires a more water-tight argument than villagers running around offing each other.
 
I also feel like after doing that iso that 3m and Sporty can't be w/w. v/v is still possible too, but I'll do some more analysis on what a possible pack could look like here

Would a 3m, genny, Wondering pack make sense to anyone? Just playing around with the POE based on amount of village-ness.

Of course, if its Dubz, Sporty, and Barks I'm just screwed.
 
Anyway, here are some colour coded tallies. I don't have enough time to make trackers unfortunately.

Day 1: Party Like It’s genny’s Birthday Yeet FINAL Tally

MsP (4) - AM, SAR, DubZ, genny
Doggo ()
AM ()
alissa (1) - Barks
killer (3) - Cyndia, Doggo, MsP
Sporty (1) - Wondering
SAR (1) - 3m
3m (2) - killer, alissa
Wondering ()
Barks ()
DubZ ()

12/13

missing: @SportPonies


Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma *FINAL* Tally

Wondering (2) - AM, genny
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, Wondering
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (3) - 3m, SAR, alissa

11/11

missing: —-
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any proposed pack of 3 that you're liking right now?
If there's a third...deal with that when we get there, I can't handle it right now

It requires either dipping into my taters or adding you on to the pack which I'm less and less convinced makes any sense, so I really don't know
 
Me trying to put packs together like "If A cannot with B and B cannot go with C..."

Think Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor
 
It requires either dipping into my taters or adding you on to the pack which I'm less and less convinced makes any sense, so I really don't know

Well, let's work on hypotheticals. If I am out of the pack, then who from your taters goes on?

Currently I'm tryng to reconcile genny/you, Barks/Wondering, 3m/Sporty

Because I can't see you and genny in the same pack. Same for 3m and Sporty. Genny probably isn't w/w with Wondering, so if the pack started with genny then it might need to be genny, barks, 3m/sporty. Barks and Wonder I think could be in the same pack, potentially with 3m or Sporty just fine. Though also potentially with you.

help
 
Well, let's work on hypotheticals. If I am out of the pack, then who from your taters goes on?

Currently I'm tryng to reconcile genny/you, Barks/Wondering, 3m/Sporty

Because I can't see you and genny in the same pack. Same for 3m and Sporty. Genny probably isn't w/w with Wondering, so if the pack started with genny then it might need to be genny, barks, 3m/sporty. Barks and Wonder I think could be in the same pack, potentially with 3m or Sporty just fine. Though also potentially with you.

help
I feel like it would have to be 3m, or i'd have to eat crow on wonder

Why couldn't 3m/sporty be in the same pack (putting aside your village read of sporty)?
 
I have to go back to work for another few hours plus am on call tonight but I am going to try and be caught up and around tonight because I feel like there's going to be waffling and I am worried that the wolves could get a jump on us unless village all manages to agree to go somewhere.
 
Sorry, you're correct in that she has kind of dropped it today

Nevertheless, since yesterday 2 votes could actively put you in danger, these posts:

Still wanna yeet Dubz but less than yesterday

#####yeet 3m for earlier weird wolf voting comment######

I already said previously. The point she was trying to make was odd and idk if I'd see it coming from a villager.

I'm still ruminating in general. Not necessarily sold on this vote, just ruminating while I sit.

Seem weird if they were w/w. There were a lot of easy village pushes yesterday and I didn't see a need for one wolf to push another.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, you're correct in that she has kind of dropped it today

Nevertheless, since yesterday 2 votes could actively put you in danger, these posts:





Seem weird if they were w/w. There were a lot of easy village pushes yesterday and I didn't see a need for one wolf to push another.
Yeah except that every time I've seen sporty wolf she has interacted with another wolf like that. 3m wasn't in any danger yesterday realistically speaking. She'd gotten village reads from several people based on her participation. Safe spot for some good wolf interactions.
 
Yeah except that every time I've seen sporty wolf she has interacted with another wolf like that. 3m wasn't in any danger yesterday realistically speaking. She'd gotten village reads from several people based on her participation. Safe spot for some good wolf interactions.

I’m an easy read because 3m = always village

(**Except that one time were I didn’t even live a whole day lolol...but I would also like to delete that outing from the record as having never happened lol)
 
Last edited:
So I’m considering a reality where
dubz and sporty back and forth is really just v/v

I really think SAR is village.

Wonder I don’t know what to make of but isn’t screaming wolf yet.

Barks is also kind an unknown for me.

genny is always sketch IMO (even when she’s not).
 
###vote genny###

This seems like the most reasonable thing right now but I’ll definitely be around tonight so may change this. Feeling pretty torn.
 
So I’m considering a reality where
dubz and sporty back and forth is really just v/v

I really think SAR is village.

Wonder I don’t know what to make of but isn’t screaming wolf yet.

Barks is also kind an unknown for me.

genny is always sketch IMO (even when she’s not).
Don't start hedging now 3m 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
###vote genny###

This seems like the most reasonable thing right now but I’ll definitely be around tonight so may change this. Feeling pretty torn.
Remember all those times you swore I was sketchy, and pushed my lynch, and then I flipped village, and then I taunted you afterwards and asked you to remember it for next game? No? Shall I taunt you again?