You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well, that's promising.
###yeet sporty###
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not convinced genny is a wolf
I’m glad you think I’m amusing but you’re also wrong.Sporty this game reminds me of that time she wolfed with Cyndia and they swept. She doesn't say much, she's amusing when she does, and she doesn't draw a lot of attention to herself. Not pushing anyone particularly hard.
I'd like to yeet sporty or wondering today.
..... because I’m neither funny nor a wolf.
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, 3m
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Sporty (2) - genny, Barks
6/7
missing: @WonderingStudent
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~1.25 HOURS)
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, 3m
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Sporty (2) - genny, Barks
6/7
missing: @WonderingStudent
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~1.25 HOURS)
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw man, now I can't make it a tie 🙁
So who is?I’m not convinced genny is a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I mean I could, but that move goes against my religion
Dubz, I thought of you today. One of our patients was seen at the ER this weekend for hat ingestion.Well I mean I could, but that move goes against my religion
I already said my potential wolf pack is you, wondering, 3m.....So who is?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Phew, good thing I haven't offered to eat any hats this timeDubz, I thought of you today. One of our patients was seen at the ER this weekend for hat ingestion.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't give me that reaction kd, I wasn't gonna leave it at a tie!
Probably
Probably
...........Don't give me that reaction kd, I wasn't gonna leave it at a tie!
Probably

That’s a terrible packI already said my potential wolf pack is you, wondering, 3m.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CoolThat’s a terrible pack
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, 3m
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Sporty (2) - genny, Barks
6/7
missing: @WonderingStudent
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~45 MINUTES)
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, 3m
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Sporty (2) - genny, Barks
6/7
missing: @WonderingStudent
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~45 MINUTES)
I can’t shake my bad feelz for sporty. So I'm giving WZ what she wants I guess
vote sporty
vote sporty
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, 3m
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
7/7
TIE - @SportPonies + @genny
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~30 MINUTES)
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, 3m
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
7/7
TIE - @SportPonies + @genny
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~30 MINUTES)
This is dumb and I hope I’m wrong about genny’s villageyness
unyeet Dubz
Yeet genny
unyeet Dubz
Yeet genny
I think my choice for wolf packs is
Dubz, SAR, Barks
Or
SAR, Barks, 3m
Dubz, SAR, Barks
Or
SAR, Barks, 3m
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY Tally
genny (4) - DubZ, SAR, 3m, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~20 MINUTES)
genny (4) - DubZ, SAR, 3m, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~20 MINUTES)
Pretty sure Dubz fell asleep irl
The stagnation of votes today screams village yeet and I’m annoyed no one else is feeling it
Most of the people voting me aren't even around right now.The stagnation of votes today screams village yeet and I’m annoyed no one else is feeling it
The stagnation of votes today screams village yeet and I’m annoyed no one else is feeling it
No, I sort of agree, I just don’t know what to do about it. Ughhhh
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY Tally
genny (4) - DubZ, SAR, 3m, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~9 MINUTES)
genny (4) - DubZ, SAR, 3m, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~9 MINUTES)
I mean I could also vote wonder
maybe not vote for a villager? idk, makes sense to me.No, I sort of agree, I just don’t know what to do about it. Ughhhh
I mean I could also vote wonder
I’m starting to have really bad feels about this vote, so I could maybe get on that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ughhhhhh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I felt it and decided it was manufacturedThe stagnation of votes today screams village yeet and I’m annoyed no one else is feeling it
Fine
Unvote genny
####vote wonder###
Unvote genny
####vote wonder###
Last minute waffle to SAR??
My only hesitation is how often do last minute waffles really turn out wellI’m starting to have really bad feels about this vote, so I could maybe get on that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all really gonna get cold feet in the last 5 minutes when we had 36 hours?
YesY'all really gonna get cold feet in the last 5 minutes when we had 36 hours?
Maybe it’s great or maybe it’s terrible. So much anxiety
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now that is really coldLast minute waffle to SAR??
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering (1) - 3m
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~4 MINUTES)
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering (1) - 3m
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020 (~4 MINUTES)
Okay but she’s a wolf soNow that is really cold
The total silence 30 mins in just felt so wrong.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm told I was snoring irl just a couple minutes ago, bet AM's screams from beyond the grave woke me 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is she? Then why were you voting for me all day?Okay but she’s a wolf so
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I just know nothing
LESS THAN 1 MINUTE
Because I felt better about you being a wolfIs she? Then why were you voting for me all day?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"she's a wolf" sounds pretty definitive to meBecause I felt better about you being a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Two ties this game and I had nothing to do with either of them. Imagine that.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K

