You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You're totally awesome and that's the same plan I would have gone with. Maybe added some ondansetron because it's my new favorite thing.
I’m convinced that my school makes 80% of its money from ondansetron injections lol
We don't have the injectable form, I'm just making people shove half a pill in their cat. It's going great so far!I’m convinced that my school makes 80% of its money from ondansetron injections lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vote doggo
My clinic uses a lot of cerenia, both injectable and pill form. I’ve never heard of ondansetron but I just looked it up. Interesting. Can you use cerenia and ondansetron together?
Also
Unyeet genny her tone sounds much better today but would appreciate some more reads
Also
Unyeet genny her tone sounds much better today but would appreciate some more reads
It's my turn to be drank guys and I'm sorry but I think we just bought a tractor and named it Big Momma
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yup! Different MOA so they can have synergistic effects. I've used the combo for pancreatitis cases.Can you use cerenia and ondansetron together?
I do. Cerenia doesn't really get rid of nausea, it just stops the vomiting. For a lot of pets, that's enough, and they feel better.My clinic uses a lot of cerenia, both injectable and pill form. I’ve never heard of ondansetron but I just looked it up. Interesting. Can you use cerenia and ondansetron together?
My clinic uses a lot of cerenia, both injectable and pill form. I’ve never heard of ondansetron but I just looked it up. Interesting. Can you use cerenia and ondansetron together?
Also
Unyeet genny her tone sounds much better today but would appreciate some more reads
You can. Ondansetron tends to be better for nausea and cerenia more of a true anti-emetic.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Having taken Zofran (ondansetron) myself, I can attest that it is wow magic
Haven't taken cerenia to compare because like, it kills people
Haven't taken cerenia to compare because like, it kills people
Why does sporty hate my tractor
Wolf points for sporty
Village points for autocorrect. Everyone can feel blessed that it corrects my spelling errors currently
Wolf points for sporty
Village points for autocorrect. Everyone can feel blessed that it corrects my spelling errors currently
AM angry reacted my drank post, village points for AM. Or at least points for consistency
Haven't taken cerenia to compare because like, it kills people
Wat. How did I not know this
AM angry reacted my drank post, village points for AM. Or at least points for consistency
What if this was all a reaction test? 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Which reaction is the village one?What if this was all a reaction test? 🤔
Which reaction is the village one?
I dunno was hoping you could tell me
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma Tally
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, genny
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (2) - 3m, SAR
9/11
missing: @WonderingStudent @alissa14
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~1.5 HOURS)
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, genny
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (2) - 3m, SAR
9/11
missing: @WonderingStudent @alissa14
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~1.5 HOURS)
I want to see how this feels.
unvote doggo
vote wondering
unvote doggo
vote wondering
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I read something about fatal arrhythmias in humans but now I can't find it again. Maybe I dreamed it.Wat. How did I not know this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How yeeting wondering feels, or how a 4 way tie feels?I want to see how this feels.
unvote doggo
vote wondering
The wiki page didn’t mention any of thisI read something about fatal arrhythmias in humans but now I can't find it again. Maybe I dreamed it.
A little of both?How yeeting wondering feels, or how a 4 way tie feels?
I remember learning this in school. Also allergic reactions.I read something about fatal arrhythmias in humans but now I can't find it again. Maybe I dreamed it.
I just wish it was easier to figure out what my dog ate this last week. she has had icky tummy all week.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't anyone ever teach you not to trust wikipedia? 😉The wiki page didn’t mention any of this
I better not forget to come back after dinner. Someone remind me so I don't die.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah I forgot to look closely. It's not a real 4 way.
I read something about fatal arrhythmias in humans but now I can't find it again. Maybe I dreamed it.
I feel like anytime there’s a really popular vet drug that isn’t used in humans...it probably killed humans.
Pimobendan comes to mind.
What would you guys do had I never said that phrase?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We'd never know the joy we were missing out onWhat would you guys do had I never said that phrase?
Oh i know I know lolDidn't anyone ever teach you not to trust wikipedia? 😉
I had Captain Crunch for dinner. I thought you'd all like to know.
With or without berries?I had Captain Crunch for dinner. I thought you'd all like to know.
Without of course.With or without berries?
omg don't tell me you eat crunchberries. they taste like raspberry perfume, with a hint of plastic.
They're colorful though...omg don't tell me you eat crunchberries. they taste like raspberry perfume, with a hint of plastic.
I find it kind of interesting that killer's reads:
vote doggo
So, just as feels, no real "reasoning":
AM and WZ and genny wolfy or chaos
I don't know if this is just villagers having similar feels or someone taking someone else's reads? I'm kind of leaning to the latterFeeling okay about SAR 3m Alissa
Feeling neutral about Barks wondering sports
Feeling not okay about genny Dubz AM
Feeling possible pack killer genny dubz or AM
Who knows killer
Have not gotten my usual village read on genny and Barks. Barks is in neutral cause I like what she has been saying and has good reasoning. Genny not much to go on, other than I haven’t gotten my usual village read on her.
I still haven’t pinpointed what between AM and Dubz has been off, I need to do a reread, but I haven’t had time yet and defs won’t be tonight.
vote doggo
So are poison dart frogs.
oh haiI find it kind of interesting that killer's reads:
I don't know if this is just villagers having similar feels or someone taking someone else's reads? I'm kind of leaning to the latter
vote doggo
hellooh hai
Why make a tie? So close to close?hello
idk that I like this killer vote thing. She's sounded real darn villagey to me...
How do you feel about Doggo or Wonder?idk that I like this killer vote thing. She's sounded real darn villagey to me...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can back a Doggo vote better based on the post I pointed out on D1, but I'm not thrilled about the idea of voting with dubz.
Sh*** I didn't realize.Why make a tie? So close to close?
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma *FINAL* Tally
Wondering (2) - AM, genny
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, Wondering
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (3) - 3m, SAR, alissa
11/11
missing: —-
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020
Wondering (2) - AM, genny
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, Wondering
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (3) - 3m, SAR, alissa
11/11
missing: —-
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020
Cause y’all don’t so secretly hate meWhy make a tie? So close to close?
vote closed, writeup pending
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K