You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yeet closed.
have to go kill someone now.


have to go kill someone now.



Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY *FINAL* Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering (1) - 3m
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSED AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering (1) - 3m
7/7
missing: n/a
VOTE CLOSED AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, MONDAY, 11/30/2020
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I take no responsibility for any of this madness. Notice the nonsense started while I was sleeping!BUT YOU SAID IT AND CURSED IT.
you dreamed it, didn't you....I take no responsibility for any of this madness. Notice the nonsense started while I was sleeping!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean...you dreamed it, didn't you....
I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDSI mean...
Unrelated but you know what was fun
family reunion when everyone switched avatars and it was horrifically confusing for a week
family reunion when everyone switched avatars and it was horrifically confusing for a week
NOUnrelated but you know what was fun
family reunion when everyone switched avatars and it was horrifically confusing for a week
BUT MJ WITH A HORSE AVATAR IS PRICELESS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe it's time for Dubz Family Reunion Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't mind me 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just testing emojis 😏
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ew. That is horrible.
who even uses some of these emojis and why did they remove the good ones instead?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They got rid of my favorite smiley tongue out one.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have used the old man one and probably the artist
who even uses some of these emojis and why did they remove the good ones instead?
I generally communicate in emoji....I am so unhappy with the update...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess we broke the game and kd just doesn't know how to tell us 
I guess we broke the game and kd just doesn't know how to tell us![]()
Plot twist, we all just died.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM will be happy because that means she can spank us allPlot twist, we all just died.
DAY 3
After a very quiet day where AM rolled over in her grave A LOT, the mod felt like this had happened before. What was that déjà vu feeling that she just couldn't put her finger on.....
Oh. A TIE.
Leave it in the hands of the mod or the RNG gods?
THE RNG GODS HAVE SPOKETH: NO ONE DIES.
Puh-lease.
Removed from dinner due to unforeseen circumstances is @WonderingStudent , who was Pumpkin Pie, a vanilla WOLF.
It is now Night 3. Deadline is 10am Eastern (9am central/7am mountain/fantasy land) on Tuesday, 12/1/2020.
6 dinner guests
Roster:
3. @mmmdreamerz
4. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
UNINVITED PERMANENTLY
15. @Ms Procrastinator - Buttermilk Biscuits, vanillager
9. @Cyndia - Cornbread, vanillager
5. @killerleaf - Roasted Butternut Squash, vanillager
10. @Doggo Labs - Gravy, village protector
2. @alissa14 - Stuffing, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife - Mashed Potatoes, village vigilante
16. @WonderingStudent - Pumpkin Pie, vanilla wolf
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
After a very quiet day where AM rolled over in her grave A LOT, the mod felt like this had happened before. What was that déjà vu feeling that she just couldn't put her finger on.....
Oh. A TIE.

Leave it in the hands of the mod or the RNG gods?
THE RNG GODS HAVE SPOKETH: NO ONE DIES.
Puh-lease.
Removed from dinner due to unforeseen circumstances is @WonderingStudent , who was Pumpkin Pie, a vanilla WOLF.
It is now Night 3. Deadline is 10am Eastern (9am central/7am mountain/fantasy land) on Tuesday, 12/1/2020.
6 dinner guests
Roster:
3. @mmmdreamerz
4. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
UNINVITED PERMANENTLY
15. @Ms Procrastinator - Buttermilk Biscuits, vanillager
9. @Cyndia - Cornbread, vanillager
5. @killerleaf - Roasted Butternut Squash, vanillager
10. @Doggo Labs - Gravy, village protector
2. @alissa14 - Stuffing, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife - Mashed Potatoes, village vigilante
16. @WonderingStudent - Pumpkin Pie, vanilla wolf
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
AM will be happy because that means she can spank us all
Much deserved.
Omg
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FIRST OF ALL WHAT
second of all why is pumpkin pie a wolf
THIRD OF ALL WHAT
and fourth, pretty good for a trash read, sorry @Animal Midwife I am literally the biggest idiot
second of all why is pumpkin pie a wolf
THIRD OF ALL WHAT
and fourth, pretty good for a trash read, sorry @Animal Midwife I am literally the biggest idiot
also:
night 3 almost closed.
MAY THE SUFFERING COMMENCE


night 3 almost closed.
MAY THE SUFFERING COMMENCE
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If y'all wanna get rid of me I won't even be mad, I'm having one of ~those~ games
because it's grocesecond of all why is pumpkin pie a wolf
Welp guess I need to re-evaluate literally everything now, and I’m angry about it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On the plus side, imagine how much the wolves are screaming rn 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wrongbecause it's groce
Not actually angryWelp guess I need to re-evaluate literally everything now, and I’m angry about it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Angry we serendipitously got a wolf? HmmmmWelp guess I need to re-evaluate literally everything now, and I’m angry about it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Only wolves would say such a thingbecause it's groce
Welp guess I need to re-evaluate literally everything now, and I’m angry about it.
Angry is an interesting emotion for this
Oh yeah, because it was definitely serendipity that got the wolf and not mechanics...Angry we serendipitously got a wolf? Hmmmm
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've never been so happy to have egg all over my face. I feel giddy! I should fall asleep at yeet close more often!
...or people who love cats and are allergic to nutmeg, which is commonly found in pumpkin pie? it's deadly, i tell you.Only wolves would say such a thing
Oh yeah, because it was definitely serendipity that got the wolf and not mechanics...
Serendipity > mechanics
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well it's serendipity from my perspective because I don't know how it happened. You still sound bitter though.Oh yeah, because it was definitely serendipity that got the wolf and not mechanics...
I mean. I had her my one and only solid 100% villager read. Yes, I’m mildly annoyed about that.Angry is an interesting emotion for this
mechanics? do you enjoy watching AM roll over?Oh yeah, because it was definitely serendipity that got the wolf and not mechanics...
See above post for my bitterness.Well it's serendipity from my perspective because I don't know how it happened. You still sound bitter though.
I was thinking about how much she would scream as I wrote it lolmechanics? do you enjoy watching AM roll over?
I was thinking about how much she would scream as I wrote it lol
Admit it, some part of you wanted to make her scream
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok maybe it’s not 3m then
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's ok to be wrong sport sport. It's like, 95% of the game!See above post for my bitterness.
She likes it.Admit it, some part of you wanted to make her scream
You know itShe likes it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So much vindication for AM
Can I still yeet genny and sporty though
Can I still yeet genny and sporty though

Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K