WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are your thoughts at this point? @SARdoghandler

Members don't see this ad.

What are your thoughts at this point? @SARdoghandler

Hi, sorry the past two days have been the literal worst. I am still probably leaning towards Genny, but I haven't re evaluated since the flip so I want to do that too.

My paranoia is wondering why Dubz is still alive right now as well.

I will be providing better thoughts once I'm off work in about 4 hours (hopefully. That hasn't gone well for me in the past 48 hours)

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I’m willing to mildly entertain a Genny vote at this point but not entirely. That’s less out of my own opinions and more because I’ve obviously been very wrong so far this game and should re-evaluate.

sigh

I could honestly see KD making 3m an intentional wolf buuuuut that’s angleshooting

idk. Everyone’s a wolf

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
real talk: what is marvolo? because my brain immediately goes to the 6th hp book
Lol it doesn't actually stand for anything, it just came about when we were talking about new terminology to replace lynch and therefore also replace Lylo/Mylo

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Lol it doesn't actually stand for anything, it just came about when we were talking about new terminology to replace lynch and therefore also replace Lylo/Mylo
that's what i thought but shouldn't make the letters work lolol

real talk: what is marvolo? because my brain immediately goes to the 6th hp book
It's still an ongoing discussion on MU, but there's also the topic of what should replace mylo/lylo since it no longer makes sense in absence of the term. Although, I wonder if we'd had to change mayoral cycle terms as well to avoid confusion.

My vote is for molo/volo

What would those stand for?

Misvote or lose/ vote or lose
Tried to keep it consistent with the origins of mylo (mislynch or lose) and lylo (lynch or lose)

Collectively referred to as Marvolo

Reactions: 1 users
As of page 6. Note that I'm taking 3m off the table as an option because her move yesterday makes no sense for a woof. If she is one she probably deserves the win lol

yeet killer
In-character early vote for one of the historically lowest posters. Of course, that's easy enough to replicate as a wolf. Most of genny's posts d1 were fluff fluff fluff
seventh?

yeet sporty

Maybe yeeting early will make her post sooner

PS Happy almost Thanksgiving
Interesting. Not sure why she picked sporty in particular out of all the people who typically don't post for a while.
Oh here, lemme fix that

Unyeet Alissa, yeet AM

See, now we're both chuckling! At least, that's how I'm going to read this and nothing will change my mind :heckyeah:
These posts are what gave SAR the initial titch of a village read from me. It's village SAR tone.
@WildZoo Is there a reason you're voting for Sporty over AM since it sounds like you're sus of her?
Why is wondering so obsessed with sporty
I acknowledge that I am critically wrong about Dubz on a regular basis AND I am also rusty... but... she feels particularly salty this game.

I feel like Cyndia is maybe also on my hmm list. MsP feels okay.

Where was my tone salty?
Noting that sporty still never answered this question
Is there a reason you only tagged genny, sporty and I and not Killer?

Speaking of @killerleaf would love to hear your thoughts!

@Animal Midwife How do you feel about sporty since you were questioning her village read on Ms P yesterday? Especially with MsP flipping village?

@Barkley13 why did you question Alissa’s quick reads and not question other people's quick reads ie when doggo was saying she felt good about SAR and AM, and 3m was feeling ok with AM?

Questioning if barks is tunneling or if she is going for an easy push

Sporty so far has been just pointing to feels so hope today she can give something more to make me feel better about her.
Are the players within categories ranked as well? What made you put SAR so low when you said you were feeling slightly village feels? Why is sporty in your paper plates?
Again, so obsessed with sporty, mentions her more than any other player, I'm just not sure how to read it yet

Last edited:
Through page 10
Why were you leaning sporty village?
Lots and lots of asking about sporty...who she ends up with a neutral read on?? (see a couple quotes below)
I’m not sure what is wolfy about not placing a vote when I’m
1) on the chopping block for said vote
2) can be mod-zapped for not voting

not to mention that wolves want as many of their votes swinging the game as possible?
This is basically the only thing sporty talked about all of day 2. Just this one line by 3m.
Neutral. She hasn't given anything other than feels for reasoning but nothing at the moment that is flagging me to push her in the red.
There's that neutral read. All those questions and she gathered nothing from it, eh?
I still think her case against wonder is trash.
This didn't age well :eggface:
I know you didn’t ask or imply anything of the like, but I wanted to clarify: I didn’t so much post that as a defense as I did in... confusion? Like. I didn’t really see what the point there was when a wolf isnt gonna waste losing a vote lol. It seemed very poorly thought out and I’m... not a fan
Lots of defense for what was "not a defense"
I could see a doggo/killer pack. Killing Cyndia last night takes a vote off killer from yesterday, and "frames" Doggo for the kill.
This made me feel icky
I already said previously. The point she was trying to make was odd and idk if I'd see it coming from a villager.

I'm still ruminating in general. Not necessarily sold on this vote, just ruminating while I sit.
And...more defense.
Sorry guys I can't really keep up with the thread at the moment since I need to catch up on nutrition lectures before Monday (especially since I'm spending a good chunk of time driving back up to school tomorrow.) I'll try to catch up before night close.

why is this so smol?

CAUSE WE DON’T LET THAT INFLUENCE THE GAME

...so I should go ahead and vote her? :unsure:
This interaction isn't very w/w for me
It's my turn to be drank guys and I'm sorry but I think we just bought a tractor and named it Big Momma
But what if drunk woof
I want to see how this feels.

unvote doggo
vote wondering
This would be a weird move for a wolf genny
I find it kind of interesting that killer's reads:

I don't know if this is just villagers having similar feels or someone taking someone else's reads? I'm kind of leaning to the latter

vote doggo

Why make a tie? So close to close?
And this interaction doesn't read w/w either

Through page 10

Lots and lots of asking about sporty...who she ends up with a neutral read on?? (see a couple quotes below)

This is basically the only thing sporty talked about all of day 2. Just this one line by 3m.

There's that neutral read. All those questions and she gathered nothing from it, eh?

This didn't age well :eggface:

Lots of defense for what was "not a defense"

This made me feel icky

And...more defense.

This interaction isn't very w/w for me

But what if drunk woof

This would be a weird move for a wolf genny

And this interaction doesn't read w/w either

I forgot until rereading that genny had been trying to push a wonder vote. I agree that doesn't fit with a wolf move, esp since she continually brought it up. Hmmmm.

I'm going to be so mad if dubz or SAR is actually a wolf and my reads on them are a million % off.

paranoia, man.

vote sporty

this is the only thing that even sort of makes sense at this point...though honestly none of it makes sense ughhh

• Okay...
Day 1: Party Like It’s genny’s Birthday Yeet FINAL Tally

MsP (4) - AM, SAR, DubZ, genny
Doggo ()
AM ()
alissa (1) - Barks
killer
(3) - Cyndia, Doggo, MsP
Sporty (1) - Wondering
SAR (1) - 3m
3m (2) - killer, alissa
Wondering ()
Barks ()
DubZ ()

12/13

missing: Sporty

Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma *FINAL* Tally

Wondering (2) - AM, genny
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, Wondering
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (3) - 3m, SAR, alissa

11/11

missing: —-

Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY *FINAL* Tally

genny (3)
- DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering
(1) - 3m

7/7

missing: n/a

@genny @SportPonies

How would either of you feel about entertaining a Dubz/3m wolf team right now? Not sure that's where I'm committing yet but after doing that tally and re-reading today. I have mad paranoia right now

holy shirt balls it's Dubz and 3m

Otherwise yesterday makes no sense unless I am wolf

The progression from post A to post B was a wild ride for me. And I never would have gotten there if it weren't for the fortuitous flip of Wonder so good job wolves tbh

Okay now I'm questioning my village SAR read 'cause this feels very left field.

*sighs deeply*

Okay now I'm questioning my village SAR read 'cause this feels very left field.

*sighs deeply*

Trust me, it came out of left field to me too because I was reading you both village. But you are sitting on an impossible wolf vote right now unless there was a whole lot of extra things going on. And I'm going to follow the path of most believability with the simplest explanation

Her taking you off the table as an option

I mean I'm not sure I agree with her wording but her logic makes sense...

I was on genny for most of the day, then flip to wonder at the end of the cycle because I wasn't feeling good about a genny lynch and barks was acting like she'd be willing to go to wonder...

so I road out the wonder by myself, but she ended up flipping wolf anyway.

But I'm wolf for that?

Trust me, it came out of left field to me too because I was reading you both village. But you are sitting on an impossible wolf vote right now unless there was a whole lot of extra things going on. And I'm going to follow the path of most believability with the simplest explanation

so you're saying sporty can't be a wolf?

then it has to be dubz?

*sigh deeper*

wat am i even doing with my life

I mean I'm not sure I agree with her wording but her logic makes sense...

I was on genny for most of the day, then flip to wonder at the end of the cycle because I wasn't feeling good about a genny lynch and barks was acting like she'd be willing to go to wonder...

so I road out the wonder by myself, but she ended up flipping wolf anyway.

But I'm wolf for that?

Not necessarily wolf (that's based on many other deductions) but clearing you for being the single vote on Wonder implies that you knew that your single vote would cause the flip. Which you haven't claimed. So you don't get to be clear for it because Wonder was never in danger

Not necessarily wolf (that's based on many other deductions) but clearing you for being the single vote on Wonder implies that you knew that your single vote would cause the flip. Which you haven't claimed. So you don't get to be clear for it because Wonder was never in danger

No, but if you go back you'll see that I was under the impression it was going to be a group move towards wonder...and then the other peeps chickened out annoyingly...i was as surprised as everyone when wonder flipped, I just wasn't feeling good about the other options