You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So this is the part where people actually talk, right? Or do we have to wait until 9pm?
What are your thoughts at this point? @SARdoghandler
Hi, sorry the past two days have been the literal worst. I am still probably leaning towards Genny, but I haven't re evaluated since the flip so I want to do that too.
My paranoia is wondering why Dubz is still alive right now as well.
I will be providing better thoughts once I'm off work in about 4 hours (hopefully. That hasn't gone well for me in the past 48 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this is the part where people actually talk, right? Or do we have to wait until 9pm?
I know you’re currently on Sporty...What do you think about SAR and genny?
9:50pm. It’s much too earlySo this is the part where people actually talk, right? Or do we have to wait until 9pm?
Day 4: All’s Well That Ends....Well? Vote Tally
Sporty (1) - DubZ
SAR (1) - Sporty
2/5
Missing: @genny @SARdoghandler @mmmdreamerz
Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Wednesday, 12/2/2020 (~9.75 hours)
Sporty (1) - DubZ
SAR (1) - Sporty
2/5
Missing: @genny @SARdoghandler @mmmdreamerz
Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Wednesday, 12/2/2020 (~9.75 hours)
I should swap to dubz so we’re voting for each other
I'm cool with that as long as you're sure dubz is a wolfI should swap to dubz so we’re voting for each other
I guess I’m willing to mildly entertain a Genny vote at this point but not entirely. That’s less out of my own opinions and more because I’ve obviously been very wrong so far this game and should re-evaluate.
sigh
I could honestly see KD making 3m an intentional wolf buuuuut that’s angleshooting
idk. Everyone’s a wolf
sigh
I could honestly see KD making 3m an intentional wolf buuuuut that’s angleshooting
idk. Everyone’s a wolf
I’m not. I’m not sure of anything anymore.I'm cool with that as long as you're sure dubz is a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This doesn't follow the rule of the two sketchiest players crossvoting in yolo/marvoloI should swap to dubz so we’re voting for each other
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The good news is it should only take me 10 minutes to reread the thread
real talk: what is marvolo? because my brain immediately goes to the 6th hp bookThis doesn't follow the rule of the two sketchiest players crossvoting in yolo/marvolo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol it doesn't actually stand for anything, it just came about when we were talking about new terminology to replace lynch and therefore also replace Lylo/Myloreal talk: what is marvolo? because my brain immediately goes to the 6th hp book
that's what i thought but shouldn't make the letters work lololLol it doesn't actually stand for anything, it just came about when we were talking about new terminology to replace lynch and therefore also replace Lylo/Mylo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
real talk: what is marvolo? because my brain immediately goes to the 6th hp book
It's still an ongoing discussion on MU, but there's also the topic of what should replace mylo/lylo since it no longer makes sense in absence of the term. Although, I wonder if we'd had to change mayoral cycle terms as well to avoid confusion.
My vote is for molo/volo
What would those stand for?
Misvote or lose/ vote or lose
Tried to keep it consistent with the origins of mylo (mislynch or lose) and lylo (lynch or lose)
Collectively referred to as Marvolo
I was actually going to post a Voldemort gif in tally but thought no one would appreciate itLol it doesn't actually stand for anything, it just came about when we were talking about new terminology to replace lynch and therefore also replace Lylo/Mylo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As of page 6. Note that I'm taking 3m off the table as an option because her move yesterday makes no sense for a woof. If she is one she probably deserves the win lol
In-character early vote for one of the historically lowest posters. Of course, that's easy enough to replicate as a wolf. Most of genny's posts d1 were fluff fluff fluffyeet killer
Interesting. Not sure why she picked sporty in particular out of all the people who typically don't post for a while.seventh?
yeet sporty
Maybe yeeting early will make her post sooner
PS Happy almost Thanksgiving
Oh here, lemme fix that
Unyeet Alissa, yeet AM
These posts are what gave SAR the initial titch of a village read from me. It's village SAR tone.See, now we're both chuckling! At least, that's how I'm going to read this and nothing will change my mind![]()
Why is wondering so obsessed with sporty@WildZoo Is there a reason you're voting for Sporty over AM since it sounds like you're sus of her?
I acknowledge that I am critically wrong about Dubz on a regular basis AND I am also rusty... but... she feels particularly salty this game.
I feel like Cyndia is maybe also on my hmm list. MsP feels okay.
Noting that sporty still never answered this questionWhere was my tone salty?
Is there a reason you only tagged genny, sporty and I and not Killer?
Speaking of @killerleaf would love to hear your thoughts!
@Animal Midwife How do you feel about sporty since you were questioning her village read on Ms P yesterday? Especially with MsP flipping village?
@Barkley13 why did you question Alissa’s quick reads and not question other people's quick reads ie when doggo was saying she felt good about SAR and AM, and 3m was feeling ok with AM?
Questioning if barks is tunneling or if she is going for an easy push
Sporty so far has been just pointing to feels so hope today she can give something more to make me feel better about her.
Again, so obsessed with sporty, mentions her more than any other player, I'm just not sure how to read it yetAre the players within categories ranked as well? What made you put SAR so low when you said you were feeling slightly village feels? Why is sporty in your paper plates?
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Through page 10

Lots and lots of asking about sporty...who she ends up with a neutral read on?? (see a couple quotes below)Why were you leaning sporty village?
This is basically the only thing sporty talked about all of day 2. Just this one line by 3m.I’m not sure what is wolfy about not placing a vote when I’m
1) on the chopping block for said vote
2) can be mod-zapped for not voting
not to mention that wolves want as many of their votes swinging the game as possible?
There's that neutral read. All those questions and she gathered nothing from it, eh?Neutral. She hasn't given anything other than feels for reasoning but nothing at the moment that is flagging me to push her in the red.
This didn't age wellI still think her case against wonder is trash.
Lots of defense for what was "not a defense"I know you didn’t ask or imply anything of the like, but I wanted to clarify: I didn’t so much post that as a defense as I did in... confusion? Like. I didn’t really see what the point there was when a wolf isnt gonna waste losing a vote lol. It seemed very poorly thought out and I’m... not a fan
This made me feel ickyI could see a doggo/killer pack. Killing Cyndia last night takes a vote off killer from yesterday, and "frames" Doggo for the kill.
And...more defense.I already said previously. The point she was trying to make was odd and idk if I'd see it coming from a villager.
I'm still ruminating in general. Not necessarily sold on this vote, just ruminating while I sit.
Sorry guys I can't really keep up with the thread at the moment since I need to catch up on nutrition lectures before Monday (especially since I'm spending a good chunk of time driving back up to school tomorrow.) I'll try to catch up before night close.
why is this so smol?
CAUSE WE DON’T LET THAT INFLUENCE THE GAME
This interaction isn't very w/w for me...so I should go ahead and vote her? 🤔
But what if drunk woofIt's my turn to be drank guys and I'm sorry but I think we just bought a tractor and named it Big Momma
This would be a weird move for a wolf gennyI want to see how this feels.
unvote doggo
vote wondering
I find it kind of interesting that killer's reads:
I don't know if this is just villagers having similar feels or someone taking someone else's reads? I'm kind of leaning to the latter
vote doggo
oh hai
hello
And this interaction doesn't read w/w eitherWhy make a tie? So close to close?
Through page 10
Lots and lots of asking about sporty...who she ends up with a neutral read on?? (see a couple quotes below)
This is basically the only thing sporty talked about all of day 2. Just this one line by 3m.
There's that neutral read. All those questions and she gathered nothing from it, eh?
This didn't age well
Lots of defense for what was "not a defense"
This made me feel icky
And...more defense.
This interaction isn't very w/w for me
But what if drunk woof
This would be a weird move for a wolf genny
And this interaction doesn't read w/w either
I forgot until rereading that genny had been trying to push a wonder vote. I agree that doesn't fit with a wolf move, esp since she continually brought it up. Hmmmm.
I'm going to be so mad if dubz or SAR is actually a wolf and my reads on them are a million % off.
paranoia, man.
paranoia, man.
vote sporty
this is the only thing that even sort of makes sense at this point...though honestly none of it makes sense ughhh
this is the only thing that even sort of makes sense at this point...though honestly none of it makes sense ughhh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll pick back up on page 11 in a bit, just wanted to note that if there is a third wolf and it's between genny and SAR I just ?????
Day 4: All’s Well That Ends....Well? Vote Tally
Sporty (2) - DubZ, 3m
SAR (1) - Sporty
3/5
Missing: @genny @SARdoghandler
Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Wednesday, 12/2/2020 (~8 hours)
Sporty (2) - DubZ, 3m
SAR (1) - Sporty
3/5
Missing: @genny @SARdoghandler
Vote closes at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Wednesday, 12/2/2020 (~8 hours)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No one really interested in solving this today, eh?
vote sporty
My brain hurts.No one really interested in solving this today, eh?
Also, I have a deadline for gift making tomorrow morning that I am trying to meet.
Ok. I'm here, not on call, thoughts incoming asap
Day 1: Party Like It’s genny’s Birthday Yeet FINAL Tally
MsP (4) - AM, SAR, DubZ, genny
Doggo ()
AM ()
alissa (1) - Barks
killer (3) - Cyndia, Doggo, MsP
Sporty (1) - Wondering
SAR (1) - 3m
3m (2) - killer, alissa
Wondering ()
Barks ()
DubZ ()
12/13
missing: Sporty
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma *FINAL* Tally
Wondering (2) - AM, genny
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, Wondering
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (3) - 3m, SAR, alissa
11/11
missing: —-
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY *FINAL* Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering (1) - 3m
7/7
missing: n/a
MsP (4) - AM, SAR, DubZ, genny
Doggo ()
AM ()
alissa (1) - Barks
killer (3) - Cyndia, Doggo, MsP
Sporty (1) - Wondering
SAR (1) - 3m
3m (2) - killer, alissa
Wondering ()
Barks ()
DubZ ()
12/13
missing: Sporty
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma *FINAL* Tally
Wondering (2) - AM, genny
Doggo (3) - DubZ, Barks, Wondering
genny (2) - Doggo, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (3) - 3m, SAR, alissa
11/11
missing: —-
Day 3: CHOOSE WISELY *FINAL* Tally
genny (3) - DubZ, SAR, Sporty
DubZ ()
Sporty (3) - genny, Barks, Wondering
Wondering (1) - 3m
7/7
missing: n/a
Note that I'm taking 3m off the table as an option because her move yesterday makes no sense for a woof. If she is one she probably deserves the win lol
Ok but this makes no sense and all my alarm bells are going WEE WOOO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@genny @SportPonies
How would either of you feel about entertaining a Dubz/3m wolf team right now? Not sure that's where I'm committing yet but after doing that tally and re-reading today. I have mad paranoia right now
How would either of you feel about entertaining a Dubz/3m wolf team right now? Not sure that's where I'm committing yet but after doing that tally and re-reading today. I have mad paranoia right now
what makes no sense?Ok but this makes no sense and all my alarm bells are going WEE WOOO
holy shirt balls it's Dubz and 3m
Otherwise yesterday makes no sense unless I am wolf
Otherwise yesterday makes no sense unless I am wolf
wrong.holy shirt balls it's Dubz and 3m
Otherwise yesterday makes no sense unless I am wolf
@genny @SportPonies
How would either of you feel about entertaining a Dubz/3m wolf team right now? Not sure that's where I'm committing yet but after doing that tally and re-reading today. I have mad paranoia right now
holy shirt balls it's Dubz and 3m
Otherwise yesterday makes no sense unless I am wolf
The progression from post A to post B was a wild ride for me. And I never would have gotten there if it weren't for the fortuitous flip of Wonder so good job wolves tbh
what makes no sense?
Her taking you off the table as an option
Yeet 3m
Equally good with Dubz, whichever of the two genny and Sporty would prefer
Equally good with Dubz, whichever of the two genny and Sporty would prefer
wrong.
Too late I'm riding this train to the bitter end
CHOO CHOO
Okay now I'm questioning my village SAR read 'cause this feels very left field.
*sighs deeply*
*sighs deeply*
Okay now I'm questioning my village SAR read 'cause this feels very left field.
*sighs deeply*
Trust me, it came out of left field to me too because I was reading you both village. But you are sitting on an impossible wolf vote right now unless there was a whole lot of extra things going on. And I'm going to follow the path of most believability with the simplest explanation
Her taking you off the table as an option
I mean I'm not sure I agree with her wording but her logic makes sense...
I was on genny for most of the day, then flip to wonder at the end of the cycle because I wasn't feeling good about a genny lynch and barks was acting like she'd be willing to go to wonder...
so I road out the wonder by myself, but she ended up flipping wolf anyway.
But I'm wolf for that?
Trust me, it came out of left field to me too because I was reading you both village. But you are sitting on an impossible wolf vote right now unless there was a whole lot of extra things going on. And I'm going to follow the path of most believability with the simplest explanation
so you're saying sporty can't be a wolf?
then it has to be dubz?
*sigh deeper*
wat am i even doing with my life
*sigh deeper*
wat am i even doing with my life
I mean I'm not sure I agree with her wording but her logic makes sense...
I was on genny for most of the day, then flip to wonder at the end of the cycle because I wasn't feeling good about a genny lynch and barks was acting like she'd be willing to go to wonder...
so I road out the wonder by myself, but she ended up flipping wolf anyway.
But I'm wolf for that?
Not necessarily wolf (that's based on many other deductions) but clearing you for being the single vote on Wonder implies that you knew that your single vote would cause the flip. Which you haven't claimed. So you don't get to be clear for it because Wonder was never in danger
so you're saying sporty can't be a wolf?
Explain how Wonder as wolf sits on Sporty, leaving her in the tie, if Sporty is also wolf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have either solved this and won (not through my own abilities, clearly) or am off completely and am going to lose village the game by totally changing wagons
What a glorious time to be alive
What a glorious time to be alive
Explain how Wonder as wolf sits on Sporty, leaving her in the tie, if Sporty is also wolf
AKA anyone pushing Sporty today is probably a wolf unless self-defense. Oh look, Dubz and 3m. Le gasp
Not necessarily wolf (that's based on many other deductions) but clearing you for being the single vote on Wonder implies that you knew that your single vote would cause the flip. Which you haven't claimed. So you don't get to be clear for it because Wonder was never in danger
No, but if you go back you'll see that I was under the impression it was going to be a group move towards wonder...and then the other peeps chickened out annoyingly...i was as surprised as everyone when wonder flipped, I just wasn't feeling good about the other options
I hope AM is watching over me and infusing me with her powers from beyond the grave rn
No, but if you go back you'll see that I was under the impression it was going to be a group move towards wonder...and then the other peeps chickened out annoyingly
I just re-read this and I didn't get this impression at all
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K