WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so who do you think the wolves are. If there are two wolves. I acknowledge the possibility that it could be 1:1:3 right now.
That should be obvious based on what I've been saying... It's you and genny or you and SAR. Distant possibility of genny and SAR I suppose but that seems unlikely given SAR's behavior today.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let us recreate the scenario:
genny (4) and sporty (3). Both village. Wolf!3m waltzes into wolf chat. "You know, barks just said she might vote for wonder. I think I'm going to switch my vote to her during prime waffle time, just for the cred. We're about to win, but hey, this seems like a good idea." The other wolves applaud her for her useless and unnecessary bussing. End scene.
 
Let us recreate the scenario:
genny (4) and sporty (3). Both village. Wolf!3m waltzes into wolf chat. "You know, barks just said she might vote for wonder. I think I'm going to switch my vote to her during prime waffle time, just for the cred. We're about to win, but hey, this seems like a good idea." The other wolves applaud her for her useless and unnecessary bussing. End scene.

I actually giggled
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can but it looks like asking just to ask :shrug:

@genny stop hiding behind your frozen desire to win the choke award, I will switch my vote to you if I have to
Remember when I used to actually be able to read you, and I picked right when it was you, me, and Pip in endgame? And then you had to go and make it hard for me to read you again when you totally fooled me as a wolf and that's where I'm at with my paranoia right now.
 
Remember when I used to actually be able to read you, and I picked right when it was you, me, and Pip in endgame? And then you had to go and make it hard for me to read you again when you totally fooled me as a wolf and that's where I'm at with my paranoia right now.
My wolf game is ever-improving, sadly my village game lags behind. I do try, though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. genny- that vote did stall in a way that felt like a village misyeet. Despite Dubz saying it felt manufactured, I'm not convinced.
2. SAR- her earlier chaos doesn't make sense for a wolf

So I guess I agree with the 3m v Dubz thing.


@genny, you feel like voting?
 
Can I remind everyone how stupid it would have been for me to not vote D1 if I were actually a wolf....

I know everyone is gonna have their WIFOM about that but seriously.

1. genny- that vote did stall in a way that felt like a village misyeet. Despite Dubz saying it felt manufactured, I'm not convinced.
2. SAR- her earlier chaos doesn't make sense for a wolf

So I guess I agree with the 3m v Dubz thing.


@genny, you feel like voting?
If this is the sum total of your defense then I'm definitely staying where I am
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. genny- that vote did stall in a way that felt like a village misyeet. Despite Dubz saying it felt manufactured, I'm not convinced.
2. SAR- her earlier chaos doesn't make sense for a wolf

So I guess I agree with the 3m v Dubz thing.


@genny, you feel like voting?
I don't see 3m as a wolf. You might be able to sell me on Dubz/SAR, but that's a long shot with SAR's outburst earlier.