WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so who do you think the wolves are. If there are two wolves. I acknowledge the possibility that it could be 1:1:3 right now.
That should be obvious based on what I've been saying... It's you and genny or you and SAR. Distant possibility of genny and SAR I suppose but that seems unlikely given SAR's behavior today.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let us recreate the scenario:
genny (4) and sporty (3). Both village. Wolf!3m waltzes into wolf chat. "You know, barks just said she might vote for wonder. I think I'm going to switch my vote to her during prime waffle time, just for the cred. We're about to win, but hey, this seems like a good idea." The other wolves applaud her for her useless and unnecessary bussing. End scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Let us recreate the scenario:
genny (4) and sporty (3). Both village. Wolf!3m waltzes into wolf chat. "You know, barks just said she might vote for wonder. I think I'm going to switch my vote to her during prime waffle time, just for the cred. We're about to win, but hey, this seems like a good idea." The other wolves applaud her for her useless and unnecessary bussing. End scene.

I actually giggled

You can but it looks like asking just to ask :shrug:

@genny stop hiding behind your frozen desire to win the choke award, I will switch my vote to you if I have to
Remember when I used to actually be able to read you, and I picked right when it was you, me, and Pip in endgame? And then you had to go and make it hard for me to read you again when you totally fooled me as a wolf and that's where I'm at with my paranoia right now.

Remember when I used to actually be able to read you, and I picked right when it was you, me, and Pip in endgame? And then you had to go and make it hard for me to read you again when you totally fooled me as a wolf and that's where I'm at with my paranoia right now.
My wolf game is ever-improving, sadly my village game lags behind. I do try, though.

• Care
Can I remind everyone how stupid it would have been for me to not vote D1 if I were actually a wolf....

I know everyone is gonna have their WIFOM about that but seriously.

1. genny- that vote did stall in a way that felt like a village misyeet. Despite Dubz saying it felt manufactured, I'm not convinced.
2. SAR- her earlier chaos doesn't make sense for a wolf

So I guess I agree with the 3m v Dubz thing.

@genny, you feel like voting?

Can I remind everyone how stupid it would have been for me to not vote D1 if I were actually a wolf....

I know everyone is gonna have their WIFOM about that but seriously.

1. genny- that vote did stall in a way that felt like a village misyeet. Despite Dubz saying it felt manufactured, I'm not convinced.

If this is the sum total of your defense then I'm definitely staying where I am

I don't see 3m as a wolf. You might be able to sell me on Dubz/SAR, but that's a long shot with SAR's outburst earlier.

If this is the sum total of your defense then I'm definitely staying where I am
I know how you feel irl but a chill pill in game would do you good, bud. Thanks for throwing your presumptions around everywhere. Definitely makes me want to keep thinking out loud and trying to gamesolve.