You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sometimes spiciness just gives me angina....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Make it 8pm and you have a dealTell you what, dubz. Wonder has until 9pm to make a reappearance. If she does not, then my list is dropping and all sales are final.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay.Make it 8pm and you have a deal
Yeah, I know. It just sets little feels off for some reason, when you start arguing with someone like that. Yes, I realize there is no "meta" (hehehe) behind it--it is just a deep seated feeling.The irony of this statement is I have never once been a wolf or 3p when you've said this. So I don't know why you always allude to something that's never happened. But I guess nothing should surprise me after #cubsgate.
Regardless, I'd take value in hearing what you think about some of the other players.
So, just as feels, no real "reasoning":
AM and WZ and genny wolfy or chaos
Doggo and Barks are possibly wolfy
most everybody else seems more villagey. villagery. not wolf, lol.
AM and WZ and genny wolfy or chaos
Doggo and Barks are possibly wolfy
most everybody else seems more villagey. villagery. not wolf, lol.
Well, hopefully some reasoning will evolve as the day goes on. It's easiest to place you when I know why you're thinking the way you are. Not unlike the "show your work" part of math.So, just as feels, no real "reasoning":
AM and WZ and genny wolfy or chaos
Doggo and Barks are possibly wolfy
most everybody else seems more villagey. villagery. not wolf, lol.
How does this make her village?Alissa seems village with her not being around most of the beginning and then suddenly showing up.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I know. It just sets little feels off for some reason, when you start arguing with someone like that. Yes, I realize there is no "meta" (hehehe) behind it--it is just a deep seated feeling.
You're basically saying that you are knowingly using something that is not wolfy to put AM and I in your wolf reads, again.So, just as feels, no real "reasoning":
AM and WZ and genny wolfy or chaos
Doggo and Barks are possibly wolfy
most everybody else seems more villagey. villagery. not wolf, lol.
Even though you've been wrong for the same reason many times.
Like you do realize that makes no sense, right?
Is there a reason why you were questioning Doggo only about killer vs MsP when it was a 4 way tie at the time?
@Animal MidwifeHow do you figure it was a 4-way tie? killer was in the lead.
But...there was a 4 way tie? I tagged the vote count that you posted a few posts before Doggo voted. No one voted between the time of the vote count and her placing her vote. Doggo’s vote broke the tie.
@alissa14 do you have any thoughts now that you *hopefully* have a clearer head?
Why were you leaning sporty village?But sporty I’m leaning village
Currently on my list of moving toward wolfy:
I’m getting feels like Doggo is kind of skating by without much suspicion which kinda worries me with not giving much content but seeming like she’s trying to feel like she’s present. Questioning if I'm getting the same feel as in the practice champs game. Don’t completely understand why she put SAR as village just because she seems open and honest when SAR at least at that point had only had fluff.
@Doggo what are your thoughts on SAR currently?
Slightly torn because feels vs that NK makes me think this would be way too obvious connection to Doggo
I’m leaning you slightly wolf.
This moment didn’t sit well with me:
I don't see how you can come to this conclusion.
Seemed like you were directing everyone at Ms P. Weird phrasing + your overall tone in general + you not question everyone that much is bugging me. Don’t really understand why you were questioning MsP and her reads so much yesterday but with killer you are less concerned with getting info from her?And what is that? Can the accuracy be trusted?
killer's on track to be replaced or modkilled hopefully. Not wasting time questioning someone I don't even know is still playing.
What does this mean?
Don't forget that you literally die if you mess up one more time.
Barks seemed really ready to jump on alissa for having differing reads than her especially when Barks had had differing reads with people for the whole day but didn’t seem inclined to vote there. Felt like Barks was trying to find somewhere to place her vote to not draw too much attention for staying on her doggo joke vote.
Well I’ve been trying to finish my pulmonary lectures all day (will I ever finish? who knows? they are taking a million years since my professor has so many noises in the background of her prerecorded lectures smh). I'm tired and off to eat dinner
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
3m can be a tater but I need more than "AM is AM" because that is not a useful metric for distinguishing village AM from wolf AM
I don’t care that her reads were different than mine, especially considering I hadn’t said anything about you which is what I was questioning her about. I cared because her reasoning didn’t make senseBarks seemed really ready to jump on alissa for having differing reads
Yeah, Doggo broke the tie. Thus making no 4 way and putting killer in the lead. So I don't understand why you're asking about why I asked her about voting killer (who she voted) vs MsP (who I was voting).@Animal Midwife
But...there was a 4 way tie? I tagged the vote count that you posted a few posts before Doggo voted. No one voted between the time of the vote count and her placing her vote. Doggo’s vote broke the tie.
Why does it not sit well with you given you sat on Sporty the whole day?This moment didn’t sit well with me:
I think you're either not reading or forgetting what happened yesterday. I'll give you a chance to reread before I have to start things. Let me instead ask why you're comparing MsP to a literal one-poster, with a naked joke vote, who disappeared for 48+ hours. Why do you think I wasn't questioning killer that night or this morning?Seemed like you were directing everyone at Ms P. Weird phrasing + your overall tone in general + you not question everyone that much is bugging me. Don’t really understand why you were questioning MsP and her reads so much yesterday but with killer you are less concerned with getting info from her?
It means she would cease to live.What does this mean?
Okay so I got through the wall, and I still have no idea what your reads are.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You should try reading again because I found her three wolfy reads easilyYeah, Doggo broke the tie. Thus making no 4 way and putting killer in the lead. So I don't understand why you're asking about why I asked her about voting killer (who she voted) vs MsP (who I was voting).
Why does it not sit well with you given you sat on Sporty the whole day?
I think you're either not reading or forgetting what happened yesterday. I'll give you a chance to reread before I have to start things. Let me instead ask why you're comparing MsP to a literal one-poster, with a naked joke vote, who disappeared for 48+ hours. Why do you think I wasn't questioning killer that night or this morning?
It means she would cease to live.
Okay so I got through the wall, and I still have no idea what your reads are.
Your turn
Can you tell me them so I can just focus on going full assault on her instead of waiting another six hours?You should try reading again because I found her three wolfy reads easily
Your turn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reads firstCan you tell me them so I can just focus on going full assault on her instead of waiting another six hours?
It's not 8. She has to give me the reads by 8. If she hasn't then, I'll post them regardless.Reads first
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now you're just stalling. She gave you the reads, just because you're being difficult doesn't mean they aren't there.It's not 8. She has to give me the reads by 8. If she hasn't then, I'll post them regardless.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But I can wait 15 minutes I suppose
I legitimately don't see them. That's why I'm asking for you to list them if they're there. I just saw tags and questions about others' stances.Now you're just stalling. She gave you the reads, just because you're being difficult doesn't mean they aren't there.
And how is it stalling when I have max 11 minutes before it gets dropped anyway? If you want me to post them now, just tell me what her reads are.
3m can be a tater but I need more than "AM is AM" because that is not a useful metric for distinguishing village AM from wolf AM
AM being kinda off and 3p sticks out in my mind and she just hasn’t rung those alarm bells yet.
Reads
Barks
SAR
3m
Doggo
Sporty
genny
killer
alissa
dubz
Wonder
Barks
SAR
3m
Doggo
Sporty
genny
killer
alissa
dubz
Wonder
How does this make her village?
Because last time I played with her, I was so convinced she was a wolf because she just kept showing up last minute and then she wasn’t. If anything more NAI/really just standard play for her.
This is all leans at this point.
And let's go.
Yeet Wondering
Yeet Wondering
Reads
Barks
SAR
3m
Doggo
Sporty
genny
killer
alissa
dubz
Wonder
Wolf —-> Village?
No.Wolf —-> Village?
And let's go.
Yeet Wondering
Never mind, it was village —-> wolf
Makes more sense, I just usually do it the other way
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She literally said (paraphrasing) "these are the people who are moving more wolfy" and then listed each of those people with quotes and questionsI legitimately don't see them. That's why I'm asking for you to list them if they're there. I just saw tags and questions about others' stances.
And how is it stalling when I have max 11 minutes before it gets dropped anyway? If you want me to post them now, just tell me what her reads are.
It was barks, you, and doggo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm amused. Should have expected the retaliation I guess.Reads
Barks
SAR
3m
Doggo
Sporty
genny
killer
alissa
dubz
Wonder
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, Doggo is the only one I can kinda of understand, but I'm otherwise unimpressed.She literally said (paraphrasing) "these are the people who are moving more wolfy" and then listed each of those people with quotes and questions
It was barks, you, and doggo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So you're voting for her because you disagree with her reads?Okay, Doggo is the only one I can kinda of understand, but I'm otherwise unimpressed.
Not prior to making the list, since I couldn't even find them until you mentioned them. I just haven't like her contributions in connection to her vote and thread presence.So you're voting for her because you disagree with her reads?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess I just don't understand what you're seeing. Like I am seeing real villaging effort from her, she's able and willing to explain her thought processes, and whether or not you agree with them, I don't understand how she's the top wolf read today.Not prior to making the list, since I couldn't even find them until you mentioned them. I just haven't like her contributions in connection to her vote and thread presence.
I haven't seen much of her thought process. I've seen her questioning process, but I rarely see a definitive conclusion. The rare case where there is one, it looks to remove my strongest village reads and burn yeets.I guess I just don't understand what you're seeing. Like I am seeing real villaging effort from her, she's able and willing to explain her thought processes, and whether or not you agree with them, I don't understand how she's the top wolf read today.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So again it comes down to you disagreeing with her. Because there is certainly more effort and "showing work" than half the roster has given.I haven't seen much of her thought process. I've seen her questioning process, but I rarely see a definitive conclusion. The rare case where there is one, it looks to remove my strongest village reads and burn yeets.
If effort and showing work is the only requirement for not being wolfread, then you have to move me to mashed potatoes effectively now.So again it comes down to you disagreeing with her. Because there is certainly more effort and "showing work" than half the roster has given.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am having a lot of trouble understanding your thought process, which so far has included going aggro at SAR for an obvious joke, doubling down on MsP for placing a self prez vote, and willfully ignoring large parts of an entire post that you specifically asked and had been waiting for
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have different requirements for different players based on their range and you know thisIf effort and showing work is the only requirement for not being wolfread, then you have to move me to mashed potatoes effectively now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My point stands that your only argument for wonder is that she somehow isn't posting enough of her thought process (which you apparently didn't bother to actually read), despite posting more of her thought process than several other players, and that you disagree with her reads. So no, you don't get to be in the taters, because you're not making sense.
The short answer is you've completely forgotten what it's like to play with me as a villager.I am having a lot of trouble understanding your thought process, which so far has included going aggro at SAR for an obvious joke, doubling down on MsP for placing a self prez vote, and willfully ignoring large parts of an entire post that you specifically asked and had been waiting for
I see. So it's okay to hold people that are stronger villagers to a higher criteria, yeah?I have different requirements for different players based on their range and you know this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't recall ever seeing village you throw additional shade at someone for placing a self prez voteThe short answer is you've completely forgotten what it's like to play with me as a villager.

I'm talking more about holding people that are stronger wolves to a higher criteriaI see. So it's okay to hold people that are stronger villagers to a higher criteria, yeah?

Exactly. We're starting fresh it seems. It's alright though. Won't be the first time it's happened with how hectic life gets.I don't recall ever seeing village you throw additional shade at someone for placing a self prez vote![]()
...I'm talking more about holding people that are stronger wolves to a higher criteria![]()
Something seems off between you and Dubz and I can’t pinpoint it right now. And trying to read the thread while doing a few other things did not help at that time.Why? It seems pretty straightforward to me.
Okay that would make senseI think she means I’m regards to her list. I didn’t get it at first either.
Yeah... I don’t remember that gameThe game where you were a wolf and I quoted every time you echoed someone else
I don’t remember seeing anything from her yet today, will have to go back and reread, but still feel okay about her.@Doggo what are your thoughts on SAR currently?
This would be a fun pack to try out sometimeIt was barks, you, and doggo

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You are sneaky wolf ergo it takes more for me to move you down my list unless I get a soul read. I do think the break in between games will make it harder in general for me to access those kinds of reads.
If you're trying to say village AM has done it before then why didn't you just say that originally or point me to where it occured?Exactly. We're starting fresh it seems. It's alright though. Won't be the first time it's happened with how hectic life gets.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife why do you have me so deep in your wolf reads anyway?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Probably the lack of warm pockets.Something seems off between you and Dubz and I can’t pinpoint it right now. And trying to read the thread while doing a few other things did not help at that time.
Probably, I like warm fuzzy pocketsProbably the lack of warm pockets.
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma Tally
Wondering (1) - AM
1/11
missing: all but AM
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~22.75 HOURS)
Wondering (1) - AM
1/11
missing: all but AM
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~22.75 HOURS)
I have to drive like 8 hours today so I won’t be on until 6 or 7 tonight other than maybe checking in when I get gas. As an FYI.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K