You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
####yeet genny####
there seems to be some good reasoning by others, that i agrree with.
Ew I hate this a lot
I know. but everyone has put forth excellent arguments for such a vote..there really isnt anything i can add.Ew I hate this a lot
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What reasoning do you agree with? You've never even mentioned genny prior to this post.####yeet genny####
there seems to be some good reasoning by others, that i agrree with.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Everyone"I know. but everyone has put forth excellent arguments for such a vote..there really isnt anything i can add.
"Excellent"
Okay, what makes this weird to you?Yes, thanks
Me too lol especially since the reasoning so far has been “not around, haven’t gotten village genny feels”Ew I hate this a lot
Yeet doggo
The echo-y feels are strong
I feel like village doggo sounds echo-y sometimes. NAI IMO.
####yeet genny####
there seems to be some good reasoning by others, that i agrree with.
Just what. This is post is sketch.
even if I can agree that I’m not sold on village genny, this just doesn’t come off as village reasoning
I’m not sure what is wolfy about not placing a vote when I’m
1) on the chopping block for said vote
2) can be mod-zapped for not voting
not to mention that wolves want as many of their votes swinging the game as possible?
I mean, you could make reasoning for your actions either way. Just came off as off to me, not ready to vote you for it.
I can’t decide if killer’s post is just lazy reasoning or wolfy. Decisions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's one of those posts where if killer is a wolf, I can feel the oof traveling through the whole pack's soul 

Have liked alissa's content today and not liked doggo's lack thereof. I reread her posts earlier and it was a bunch of nothing.
I agree with this esp about alissa’s recent posts but also idk doggo comes off this way to me much of the time?
Wow, thanks guys. I go MIA for a few hours to work on surprises for the clinic staff, and ya'll decide to yeet me.
It's been 24+ hours. What thoughts do you have?Wow, thanks guys. I go MIA for a few hours to work on surprises for the clinic staff, and ya'll decide to yeet me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could see a doggo/killer pack. Killing Cyndia last night takes a vote off killer from yesterday, and "frames" Doggo for the kill.
We have a large staff.It's been 24+ hours. What thoughts do you have?

please refer to my posts yesterday where I had put genny in a wolf pile.
Sounds cozy. Are you there too?please refer to my posts yesterday where I had put genny in a wolf pile.
Where?please refer to my posts yesterday where I had put genny in a wolf pile.
hmm..maybe page 7 or so
Thoughts on a third?I could see a doggo/killer pack. Killing Cyndia last night takes a vote off killer from yesterday, and "frames" Doggo for the kill.
Please quote it.hmm..maybe page 7 or so
why? why should I have to do the work for you?
besides I am on my phone.
Because, as I mentioned in my post near the top of this page:why? why should I have to do the work for you?
And since that wasn't answered, then the least you can provide me with is evidence of suspecting genny prior to this post.What reasoning do you agree with? You've never even mentioned genny prior to this post.
#####vote killer####
I could bold yesterday on my phone and now I can’t
I could bold yesterday on my phone and now I can’t
Last edited:
So, just as feels, no real "reasoning":
AM and WZ and genny wolfy or chaos
Doggo and Barks are possibly wolfy
most everybody else seems more villagey. villagery. not wolf, lol.
happy now?
Sporty, SAR, wondering, alissa. Maybe not alissa. I might just be suspicious of her because she's suspicious of me.Thoughts on a third?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shoot, I just realized that's everyone voting for me 

Slightly more. I'm disappointed to see there are 5/10 possible people listed here. It's a start, I suppose. Still wish you'd tell me why though because even this post was under "no reason."happy now?
So you think there's, at most one, wolf in this group?Sporty, SAR, wondering, alissa. Maybe not alissa. I might just be suspicious of her because she's suspicious of me.
Last edited:
Nevermind, this feels more like village!gennySounds cozy. Are you there too?
Unyeet genny, yeet killer
I don't know, AM. I'm kind of tired. I haven't had dinner yet.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Phew. I feel better.
The most recent one. It’s more content than genny has offered thus far and while I didn’t agree with all of them, there was some logic behind themWhich reads of hers did you like?
What'd you do with your labradoodle? Just saw the post.Phew. I feel better.
You're finding WZ and AM sketchy?The most recent one. It’s more content than genny has offered thus far and while I didn’t agree with all of them, there was some logic behind them
No I didn’t agree with all of doggo’s readsYou're finding WZ and AM sketchy?
Oh nevermind, I misread the "her" in that statement - thought you were talking about killer for some reason.No I didn’t agree with all of doggo’s reads
I already said previously. The point she was trying to make was odd and idk if I'd see it coming from a villager.Okay, what makes this weird to you?
I'm still ruminating in general. Not necessarily sold on this vote, just ruminating while I sit.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Took another set of rads and didn't seem like they were static and I still couldn't see anything that was obviously an obstruction, so gave subq fluids and cerenia, told them to offer boiled chicken and rice, and take her to the ER if she starts vomiting, or bring her back on Monday if she's still not eating.What'd you do with your labradoodle? Just saw the post.
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma Tally
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - DubZ, Barks
genny (3) - Doggo, alissa, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (2) - 3m, SAR
9/11
missing: @WonderingStudent @genny
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~2.25 HOURS)
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - DubZ, Barks
genny (3) - Doggo, alissa, killer
3m (1) - Sporty
killer (2) - 3m, SAR
9/11
missing: @WonderingStudent @genny
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~2.25 HOURS)
You're totally awesome and that's the same plan I would have gone with. Maybe added some ondansetron because it's my new favorite thing.Took another set of rads and didn't seem like they were static and I still couldn't see anything that was obviously an obstruction, so gave subq fluids and cerenia, told them to offer boiled chicken and rice, and take her to the ER if she starts vomiting, or bring her back on Monday if she's still not eating.
+7 @WildZooYou're totally awesome and that's the same plan I would have gone with. Maybe added some ondansetron because it's my new favorite thing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guys I can't really keep up with the thread at the moment since I need to catch up on nutrition lectures before Monday (especially since I'm spending a good chunk of time driving back up to school tomorrow.) I'll try to catch up before night close.
why is this so smol?Sorry guys I can't really keep up with the thread at the moment since I need to catch up on nutrition lectures before Monday (especially since I'm spending a good chunk of time driving back up to school tomorrow.) I'll try to catch up before night close.
CAUSE WE DON’T LET THAT INFLUENCE THE GAMEwhy is this so smol?
Maybe I should’ve yelled that louder. FOR EMPHASIS
...so I should go ahead and vote her? 🤔CAUSE WE DON’T LET THAT INFLUENCE THE GAME
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K