WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which I think it’s why I also have you in the wolf category...in some ways you and AM bickering back and worth seems normal but a couple things you’ve said have Come off not quite right. AM just seems AM. I’d put her in my village category except she’s AM and so I probably shouldn’t do that lol.

Sporty moving her vote seemed village but not coming back until after the vote moved her up my list.

Barks has a village/neutral lean currently. Wonder I don’t have a great read on but I don’t think I’ve played with them much previously. SAR seems her typical village self. Alissa seems village with her not being around most of the beginning and then suddenly showing up. I think I’ve only played one other game with doggo but she was village in that game and doesn’t seem off at this game.

Just semi-early thoughts.
I’m not sure what is wolfy about not placing a vote when I’m
1) on the chopping block for said vote
2) can be mod-zapped for not voting

not to mention that wolves want as many of their votes swinging the game as possible?
 
Day 2: Thanksgiving Coma Tally

Wondering (1) - AM

1/11

missing: all but AM

VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, SATURDAY, 11/28/2020 (~12.25 HOURS)

CDC7C86F-C8E4-4C5C-B52C-B181F25F691E.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure what is wolfy about not placing a vote when I’m
1) on the chopping block for said vote
2) can be mod-zapped for not voting

not to mention that wolves want as many of their votes swinging the game as possible?

On the one hand, this is a compelling argument. On the other hand, it's also what I'd see wolf sporty saying if she truly had accidentally forgotten to vote by deadline

Catching up now and may try to do some iso but I am phone bound until this evening which makes collecting my thoughts coherently somewhat more difficult
 
Yeah, Doggo broke the tie. Thus making no 4 way and putting killer in the lead. So I don't understand why you're asking about why I asked her about voting killer (who she voted) vs MsP (who I was voting).
That’s literally all you had to say to answer my question. I just wanted to hear your reasoning for choosing to ask only about killer and MsP to Doggo when it wasn’t just killer vs MsP for Doggo to pick to break the tie.


Why does it not sit well with you given you sat on Sporty the whole day?
As I said in my post, your tone and how you said this to sporty was off to me. (I don’t know what you expected from her answer anyway.) My view on sporty day 1 shouldn’t really matter anyway here when leans change quickly especially between day 1 vs day 2 (which is when I wrote the original post).

Let me instead ask why you're comparing MsP to a literal one-poster, with a naked joke vote, who disappeared for 48+ hours. Why do you think I wasn't questioning killer that night or this morning?
For most of the day 1, MsP was the same way (only had one naked joke post for most of the day cycle) and yet you were pressuring her for reads. Why can’t I compare MsP and killer who both are low posters? :laugh: (fyi more of a rhetorical question)


Not prior to making the list, since I couldn't even find them until you mentioned them. I just haven't like her contributions in connection to her vote and thread presence.
Didn’t think I needed to bullet point list my wolf reads when I literally said these are the people that are moving toward wolfy for me in the post and then explained why they are leaning wolf to me.
Wolf-leaning: Doggo, you and barks

I was just trying to give my reasoning just like you said to killer:
Well, hopefully some reasoning will evolve as the day goes on. It's easiest to place you when I know why you're thinking the way you are. Not unlike the "show your work" part of math.
I haven't seen much of her thought process. I've seen her questioning process, but I rarely see a definitive conclusion. The rare case where there is one, it looks to remove my strongest village reads and burn yeets.
Don’t know how my post ≠ my thought process. But ok. If this is your reasoning then I feel like you should be sus of most of the roster including yourself.
 
As I said in my post, your tone and how you said this to sporty was off to me. (I don’t know what you expected from her answer anyway.) My view on sporty day 1 shouldn’t really matter anyway here when leans change quickly especially between day 1 vs day 2 (which is when I wrote the original post).
>view on Sporty Day 1 shouldn't matter
>keeps asking people about their D1 leans

What is your read on Sporty today?
For most of the day 1, MsP was the same way (only had one naked joke post for most of the day cycle) and yet you were pressuring her for reads. Why can’t I compare MsP and killer who both are low posters? :laugh: (fyi more of a rhetorical question)
You don't see a difference between appearing the last couple hours of a day cycle vs being gone an entire day and night cycle? You don't think the interaction level will be different?
Didn’t think I needed to bullet point list my wolf reads when I literally said these are the people that are moving toward wolfy for me in the post and then explained why they are leaning wolf to me.
Wolf-leaning: Doggo, you and barks
There was too much traffic and alternating posts for me to keep up. And as I said to dubz, these are unimpressive reads.
I was just trying to give my reasoning just like you said to killer:
Cool. And your reasoning doesn't seem village-aligned.
Don’t know how my post ≠ my thought process. But ok. If this is your reasoning then I feel like you should be sus of most of the roster including yourself.
You're just straight up echoing dubz now. Tell me something I haven't heard already.
 
So I’m rereading everything and here are my thoughts as I start page 3.
1. barks why did you want to yeet msp am I missing something from a previous game?
Aw I wanted to do that

Yeet doggo instead
2. By page 3/end of page 3 I haven’t gotten classic genny village vibes and that really concerns me. Especially since this is about an hour before close. I’m noting this because I find genny to be an excellent wolf and so yeah.. I don’t like that I haven’t felt good village vibes from her. At least up until the point I’ve re-read
 
Anyway while AM is busy going after the people who are contributing, I'd like to hear something useful from @alissa14 and @Doggo Labs more from @SportPonies and @SARdoghandler on their current thoughts and feelings. I don't even require deep and lengthy explanations. Give me your gut feelings and first impressions.
 
I think Barks sounds village. Not as convinced on AM as you all seem to be.
See I’m at the bottom of page 5 now and tbh I’m not sure genny made post minimum as this was the only one that was truly content. I find this concerning. Perhaps it was due to the holiday, but she was somewhat around talking about how many slaps to cook a turkey and what she cooked for dinner. But I feel like she may have slipped under the radar and I don’t like it
 
I think I’m confused as to how cyndia’s death could be tied to doggo. Also would like to note genny switched to msp at the last second (she was on killer) and it was without reasoning
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See I’m at the bottom of page 5 now and tbh I’m not sure genny made post minimum as this was the only one that was truly content. I find this concerning. Perhaps it was due to the holiday, but she was somewhat around talking about how many slaps to cook a turkey and what she cooked for dinner. But I feel like she may have slipped under the radar and I don’t like it
It's just a general post minimum rather than a content minimum. Though I try to check on people who cleared it to see what the ratio of fluff to nonfluff is for this exact reason.
 
Ehhh not entirely based on yesterday but that probably means she's village since every time I want to yeet her, she is
Last thoughts before my lunch is over
1. SAR I’m so glad you said this. I was honestly getting concerned about you not tunneling me. It was a feeling I almost missed... but I’m glad to hear you want to yeet me. Does any of this make sense? Lol
2. Still don’t have solid feels for genny (concerning)
3. The game barks was referring to in regards to doggo was Milkshake (aka practice champs game) and I wolfed with doggo. I must agree that the tone is suspiciously similar and her reads are somewhat echo-y so I definitely am side-eying there
4. Feeling better about dubz today. Neutral leaning village.
5. Wonder still reads as village today.
6. Sporty also seems fine which is unusual wbecause I usually read her as wolfy
7. I think I speak for all of us when I say more is needed from killer. I especially felt her reads could be updated and explained more in depth. The last one I saw gave a few names on her sketch list and she said everyone else was village-y. I’d like to know her thoughts behind this.
 
>view on Sporty Day 1 shouldn't matter
>keeps asking people about their D1 leans
There's a diff between me asking people why did you think blah blah blah Day 1 (getting their thought process for that moment when they posted that) vs what their current read of the posts/people are at the moment.


What is your read on Sporty today?
Neutral. She hasn't given anything other than feels for reasoning but nothing at the moment that is flagging me to push her in the red.

You don't see a difference between appearing the last couple hours of a day cycle vs being gone an entire day and night cycle? You don't think the interaction level will be different?
Yeah I see the difference but just felt drastically different. But I see your point.

There was too much traffic and alternating posts for me to keep up. And as I said to dubz, these are unimpressive reads.
Sorry my reads are terrible. Next time I won't give my thought process and just give you names.
 
Alissa and genny have moved in opposite directions to become paper plates (neutral). Doggo is now dry turkey (wolf lean). AM is still hanging out there because I can't tell if my desire to move her down is based on real analysis or just being tired of fighting. I still think her case against wonder is trash.
 
On the one hand, this is a compelling argument. On the other hand, it's also what I'd see wolf sporty saying if she truly had accidentally forgotten to vote by deadline

Catching up now and may try to do some iso but I am phone bound until this evening which makes collecting my thoughts coherently somewhat more difficult
I know you didn’t ask or imply anything of the like, but I wanted to clarify: I didn’t so much post that as a defense as I did in... confusion? Like. I didn’t really see what the point there was when a wolf isnt gonna waste losing a vote lol. It seemed very poorly thought out and I’m... not a fan
 
I know you didn’t ask or imply anything of the like, but I wanted to clarify: I didn’t so much post that as a defense as I did in... confusion? Like. I didn’t really see what the point there was when a wolf isnt gonna waste losing a vote lol. It seemed very poorly thought out and I’m... not a fan
Someone should tell my wolf partners from last game this 😛

But I agree missing the vote there is probably NAI and not something I would tag as a reason to give wolf points. They're isn't a good strategic reason to do it.
 
Alissa and genny have moved in opposite directions to become paper plates (neutral). Doggo is now dry turkey (wolf lean). AM is still hanging out there because I can't tell if my desire to move her down is based on real analysis or just being tired of fighting. I still think her case against wonder is trash.
What made you move doggo and Alissa?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway while AM is busy going after the people who are contributing, I'd like to hear something useful from @alissa14 and @Doggo Labs more from @SportPonies and @SARdoghandler on their current thoughts and feelings. I don't even require deep and lengthy explanations. Give me your gut feelings and first impressions.
Feeling okay about SAR 3m Alissa
Feeling neutral about Barks wondering sports
Feeling not okay about genny Dubz AM
Feeling possible pack killer genny dubz or AM
Who knows killer

Have not gotten my usual village read on genny and Barks. Barks is in neutral cause I like what she has been saying and has good reasoning. Genny not much to go on, other than I haven’t gotten my usual village read on her.

I still haven’t pinpointed what between AM and Dubz has been off, I need to do a reread, but I haven’t had time yet and defs won’t be tonight.

I have liked what Alissa has said today and what SAR has been saying too. SAR hasn’t said anything to tip me off that she is a wolf.

I have liked what wondering has been saying/doing willing to but her on the village side of neutral.

I would like to hear more from Sporty on her reads and what her thoughts on Dubz and AM are.

Not really sure where to put killer due to Barry any posts to go off.
 
I’m going to be busy the rest of the night, I’ll check in if I can, but don’t count on it. That being said

Yeet genny
 
I don't even require deep and lengthy explanations. Give me your gut feelings and first impressions.

Gut feels? I'm worried about genny because I haven't had the village!genny tingles yet. I'm feeling village about sporty and Alissa (since I wanted to lynch her). I want to reevaluate yesterday's yeet to see if I feel like killer may have been a wolf counter wagon. I feel like something is wrong in the state of Denmark between you and AM but I keep waffling on where I think the badness is

At least I can now be on my computer so actually try to collect thoughts. Apologies for being garbage at participation this cycle. Long week.
 
Alissa and genny have moved in opposite directions to become paper plates (neutral). Doggo is now dry turkey (wolf lean). AM is still hanging out there because I can't tell if my desire to move her down is based on real analysis or just being tired of fighting. I still think her case against wonder is trash.
For years, you begged me to vote you, pressure you, and fight you. It's not all it cracked up to be, is it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This from p6 @SportPonies?
Which I think it’s why I also have you in the wolf category...in some ways you and AM bickering back and worth seems normal but a couple things you’ve said have Come off not quite right. AM just seems AM. I’d put her in my village category except she’s AM and so I probably shouldn’t do that lol.

Sporty moving her vote seemed village but not coming back until after the vote moved her up my list.

Barks has a village/neutral lean currently. Wonder I don’t have a great read on but I don’t think I’ve played with them much previously. SAR seems her typical village self. Alissa seems village with her not being around most of the beginning and then suddenly showing up. I think I’ve only played one other game with doggo but she was village in that game and doesn’t seem off at this game.

Just semi-early thoughts.