WWegetables Speed 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can we not use the dislike button for a game? If negatively impacts people's reaction scores which I care a lot about. Maybe use something different please?
sure? did not know this was a thing.

Members don't see this ad.

Ywah
Yeah and pulling down my reaction score is also retaliatory. I'm done with you.
Ok, I can just quit if you want? I have honestly never played before, my friend invited me because she thought I'd have fun, and you're basically ruining it for me.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can we not use the dislike button for a game? If negatively impacts people's reaction scores which I care a lot about. Maybe use something different please?
I think you might be thinking of inappropriate. Dislike is similar to angry, okay, and hmm, I believe.

Reactions: 1 users
Day 2: DANCE!! Vote Tally

AM (1) - BigCats
BigCats (1) - AM
mothlysis (1) - Cray

3/6

Leading: -
Missing: most

Vote deadline at 9pm Eastern (~25 minutes)

ac93633611311690db6afaf48549c3cf.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, so slightly back on topic about BC. I haven't seen any gamesolving posts today or even a real reaction to me voting for her.

I'm tapping out. This game isn't going to jive with my mental health. I was having a good time but clearly don't know enough about this forum to keep up. Have a nice night everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
It's possible to me that lysis is being set up with the NK choice.

Lysis, who else do you think would have killed cessna because they didn't know he should live at least one cycle?

I'm giving you an opening to defend yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm tapping out. This game isn't going to jive with my mental health. I was having a good time but clearly don't know enough about this forum to keep up. Have a nice night everyone.
Whelp didn't see this. Sorry bro. I'm trying to consider other angles. Please don't take it personally although I hate being called crayons and also my rxn score yo.

Okay, so slightly back on topic about BC. I haven't seen any gamesolving posts today or even a real reaction to me voting for her.
Sorry, trying to think through endgame math and avoid some of the tension. I don't really care that you're voting for me since that's also OMGUS 😛 I will say that I was I think blocked last night (with negative flavor text), so if y'all think there's only one wolf (which I'm not convinced of), it's not me.

Like compared to last cycle she's just gone.

Sorry, trying to think through endgame math and avoid some of the tension. I don't really care that you're voting for me since that's also OMGUS 😛 I will say that I was I think blocked last night (with negative flavor text), so if y'all think there's only one wolf (which I'm not convinced of), it's not me.
Are you on the one or two train? And who are you looking at outside of me?

Are you on the one or two train? And who are you looking at outside of me?
I'm on the two train because of flipped commuter + negative-flavored blocking ability + I think kaydubs wouldn't necessarily hate a shorter game lol. I don't think Cray, I don't think genny but slightly less, probably shorty since she jumped on me so fast (swear this isn't OMGUS lmao, just felt like an opportunistic vote to me).

I hate being called crayons
I’m just totting along like usual and I do just want to apologize for all the times I have unintentionally called you crayons because my phone’s autocorrect does not like most people’s usernames and without fail always corrects crayola to crayons.😅

• Care
I'm on the two train because of flipped commuter + negative-flavored blocking ability + I think kaydubs wouldn't necessarily hate a shorter game lol. I don't think Cray, I don't think genny but slightly less, probably shorty since she jumped on me so fast (swear this isn't OMGUS lmao, just felt like an opportunistic vote to me).
Okay, then I don't understand why the blocking is supposed to clear you.

Do you have thoughts on moth?

You think it was opportunistic that I thought about who would be less likely to focus on it being cessna's 2nd game and concluded that if not moth, it was you, after you'd said you didn't know half the roster? Stretchy.

• Hmm
Okay, then I don't understand why the blocking is supposed to clear you.

Do you have thoughts on moth?
It doesn't to me. But if you're of a mind that there's only one wolf, it does. Just putting my info out there, use it how you wish.

I mean not particularly since they tapped out... feels a lot more village to tap out though. Content just feels noob- asking basic questions on thread is too NAI for me.

I’m just totting along like usual and I do just want to apologize for all the times I have unintentionally called you crayons because my phone’s autocorrect does not like most people’s usernames and without fail always corrects crayola to crayons.😅
Thanks ski.

The way she said "the" made me think it wasn't an accident.

• Care
You think it was opportunistic that I thought about who would be less likely to focus on it being cessna's 2nd game and concluded that if not moth, it was you, after you'd said you didn't know half the roster? Stretchy.
Oooh burn

### yeet BC ###

Good logic for going there

Looking at AM next.

Thanks ski.

The way she said "the" made me think it wasn't an accident.
I didn’t know your username meant so much to you. Just like I didn’t know that dislike was an issue. No one asked me if I wanted to be called lysis. It was a funny comment in my head. I removed all of the dislike reactions. I don’t even know why I’m trying to explain myself since you don’t believe me anyway. I’m still getting emails about the thread and I can’t just not defend myself when I clearly wasn’t trying to be a jerk to you.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I didn’t know your username meant so much to you. Just like I didn’t know that dislike was an issue. No one asked me if I wanted to be called lysis. It was a funny comment in my head. I removed all of the dislike reactions. I don’t even know why I’m trying to explain myself since you don’t believe me anyway. I’m still getting emails about the thread and I can’t just not defend myself when I clearly wasn’t trying to be a jerk to you.
If you click "unwatch" in the upper right when you're at the top of the thread, you should be able to turn notifications off entirely, I think.

Sorry

I mean, true. Can't think of a good rebuttal for that one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'll give you 5 minutes after you decide to waffle yourselves into oblivion in Britain. Those of you with night actions, I'll take contingencies/be quick on the submit button plz
So close is in 30 min?

• Love