WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PippyPony and @Great Butts, would you mind sharing the restrictions I gave you? I want to see if Trilt kept the option to post with an image instead of mentioning creatures/posting diary entries. I specifically wrote that into my actions.
Since there's no quoting restriction:

"At some point during the night, THE. CUTEST. KITTEN. EVER!! wandered up to you. You were so flabbergasted by her adorableness that you now find yourself unable to talk properly. For the DAY CYCLE, you have a post restriction:

You must post as if you are a veterinarian who works at Hogwarts, and do not realize you are on a thread with muggle creatures. (Required to mention magical creatures, or post a picture of a magical creature, in each post D3)"

PBC isn't giving me a very wolfy feel right now, tbh. However, this may be WIFOMing a little bit, but serher still has my suspicions. She moved into my group last night and we PMed a bit, but like cdo mentioned, she was leaning heavily upon "us villagers" sort of vibe.
 
Well I already had feels for both PBC and ny before today. They both got several more wolfy points in my book from the posts I have seen from them recently

And ny's reveal to Caiter felt super weird to me as well. Unless I made up an elaborate lie, my role is literally never a wolf role. So I don't understand why one reveal means more than the other :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@cdoconn do you think my role is still useful if I reveal it on the thread? I'm debating revealing it although I think I'm getting lynched either way
 
I definitely think you guys are onto something with the questioning of both PBC and ny though, so continue that after I flip village please.
 
Does anyone have a chart of who has vouched for who? Just want to know who to hound after a majority of those up for lynch flip wolf (since I feel like everyone with a lynch vote has gotten a soft->hard vouch)
 
I don't think cdo is going to put her neck on the line for me. That's fine, I totally understand. I don't think I would either if I was in her position.
 
@cdoconn do you think my role is still useful if I reveal it on the thread? I'm debating revealing it although I think I'm getting lynched either way
@cdoconn Are you still on the thread? I'd like to know at least if serher is trustworthy and if you'd be willing to vouch for her before I submit my lynch vote.

Can anyone else vouch for serher?

lynch serher
 
Last edited:
UNOFFICIAL Lynch Tally

serher (8)
- Hmoo, Caiter, WZ, Ny, PBC, LotF, DVMDream, Butts
LotF (1) - STL
PBC (3) - Cdo, 3m, Jil
Ny (2) - Pippy, AM

Still missing 3 votes.
 
Last edited:
Also, ny messaged me her ability right before she left. There is no way she's a wolf with that
Have you talked to ny a lot? It feels weird to me that she would just message you her ability right before she leaves and you would vouch for her like that...
This isn't worth much until more of us know the ability, especially since several people are suspicious of you as well. Cdo voiced my opinion well here.

Also, if I were a wolf I would have targeted people that have contributed most conversation and info. STL, Dy, LIS . . . They would have had image only restrictions and wouldn't have been able to communicate worth crap.
I'm not sure that PBC's exact role description was revealed on-thread, so I'm either unaware of it (as well as the vast majority of people still playing right now).... orrrrr I missed it. I like this defense for a villager, and I'm really not on board with a PBC lynch right now for other reasons as well, but BECAUSE the exact role wasn't revealed (or I'm blind, I can also see a wolf skewing their exact role. No doubt PBC has a posting restriction ability, but if that's all we know, she certainly could be conjuring up the details of it (main defense, bolded above)


I'm really torn about the ser lynch because she really has been seeming villager to me since D2, but that muzzle + no kill night is almost too much to be a coincidence? For that reason, I think I'm going to have to go with a

lynch Ser

However I definitely agree that some other players have been flying under the radar and need to be looked at hard during the next day cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see her as wolfy either, but I don't know what else is more likely to explain the no-kill night. Do you have thoughts on that?

I posted four other options that I had thought of off the top of my head. At least come back to them when I flip village because I would actually like to know what happened lol
 
I don't think it was a conversion...maybe another block not serher related...wasn't it PBC who was also blocked??
Serher had a muzzle from DVMD that would block her from killing, which was convenient since no kills emerged last night.

But you're right, PBC was also blocked from giving her post restrictions and she feels even more sick than usual, so there's a very real possibility that someone used an ability to block everyone, village or wolf. actually EDIT: I wasn't blocked from using my temp item that night, so not sure how action blocking extends in this game

That's really the only reason why I'm hesitant about lynching serher unless someone can give me solid vouching that she's not a wolf.
 
That's really the only reason why I'm hesitant about lynching serher unless someone can give me solid vouching that she's not a wolf.

I have told two people my role and they already vouched for me on the thread. That's all you're going to get lol
 
Serher had a muzzle from DVMD that would block her from killing, which was convenient since no kills emerged last night.

But you're right, PBC was also blocked from giving her post restrictions and she feels even more sick than usual, so there's a very real possibility that someone used an ability to block everyone, village or wolf.

That's really the only reason why I'm hesitant about lynching serher unless someone can give me solid vouching that she's not a wolf.
I actually just thought of this. Of course she had to say she was blocked, we would have picked up on the fact that there wasn't someone with a posting restriction. I am liking her more and more for wolf thinking about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, last night wasn't a conversion *nudge nudge*, so I'm thinking a protect or block is what happened. I don't expect people to change their votes but that should give my role away. I'm glad you guys are talking more about the other possibilities now because it isn't me getting blocked from killing by the muzzle.
 
Well 2 people (myself and DVMD) had the "presence" outside our cages last night, could have been protection.
Well, last night wasn't a conversion *nudge nudge*, so I'm thinking a protect or block is what happened. I don't expect people to change their votes but that should give my role away. I'm glad you guys are talking more about the other possibilities now because it isn't me getting blocked from killing by the muzzle.

If you have a protecting/blocking role, does it extend to other actions besides killing? Because if it's used for just killing, I'm going to have to shift my suspicions onto PBC...
 
Well, last night wasn't a conversion *nudge nudge*, so I'm thinking a protect or block is what happened. I don't expect people to change their votes but that should give my role away. I'm glad you guys are talking more about the other possibilities now because it isn't me getting blocked from killing by the muzzle.

Were you a failed conversion attempt?
 
Nah I'm conversion detector so I'll get notified when it happens. It didn't happen last night.
 
At least you guys know that there will probably be a conversion on a kill night. I will be of no further assistance now. BYE.
 
Okay I had a lot more responses to that than I thought I would in that time period so I'm not going to quote them all, but thank you all. I was hoping I would get a variety of justified opinions quick enough (before lynch close) unlynch ser

lynch Ny
 
Nah I'm conversion detector so I'll get notified when it happens. It didn't happen last night.
@cdoconn If you're not here to vouch for this, then I'm just going to roll with it. Conversion detector doesn't scream wolf to me for obvious reasons and I've just been rereading some posts and speculations on this thread.

unlynch serher
lynch PBC
 
Do you know if you would get notified if you were muzzled, though?

Yes I did. I was legitimately going to ask Trilt if it silenced me or something until I saw what DVMD posted on thread lol. I had no idea what it did to me, but I got notified.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad