WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In addition, is there a reason why people keep thinking LIS is a villager? Is it just because she was rezzed? I still feel like she could be a convert. Having two rezzes back to back makes me uneasy, but I've only played with one rez before.

You seriously need to think about where the game is at.

You know there are original wolves.

You know the game is coming down to the line.

So you really bring up going after a speculative rez-conversion?

This is sketchy as hell.....

I totally get being skeptical of me - I would be, too. But given where the game is at and the complete lack of a single wolf lynched/killed ... it's beyond bizarre to focus on a "maybe rez converted" player.
 
Let us determine how many known villagers each player has voted for...

19. Skyerien - 4
9. PippyPony - 5
11. allieh8607 - 5
15. LetItSnow - (current incarnation) 1
22. cdoconn - 6
21. nohika - 7
10. MixedAnimals77 - 4
3. killerleaf - 5
14. finnickthedog - 6
8. SkiOtter / kcoughli - 7
24. Glammyre (incl. FTB) - 4
7. Animal Midwife - 0

Ah yes. The wolves are very obvious now. You're welcome, village. Get to lynching!

WTH? I've only voted for 1 known villager?

Well go me.
 
(and I joke about dubz's post...but actually, the LIS and AM numbers are kinda interesting. What if we've been bumbling all over the place* and they've been right the whole time?)


*"what if" ...😕

If I've been right the whole time, you probs should lynch me. Which game was it recently I tried to bus ... um ... you? Trilt? ... the entire game unsuccessfully? 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like 5 would be a lot. Maaaybe with the rezzes? But there was also one assassin shot floating out there. idk.

I think it's maybe more likely there are 3 originals + 1 convert or 4 originals. Telenovela was 3+1, for about the same # of players.

I feel like it's 4+conversion. If there's a chaos/neutral (not counting WZ) then I'd hope it's 3+1 or 4.

But sorta operating under the 5 assumption for the moment.
 
Lynch Allie

the fact that she was supposedly able to keep the recipe book seering item for multiple days still makes me go 😵, coupled with the fact that no one alive is able to say theyve had that item before. theres a few other things that are making my eye twitch about her too
Allieh didn't claim to hold on to the book for multiple days. Want to try again?

So there's another item floating around, the recipe book. I had it 2 nights ago. You could pick to do an easy, medium, or hard recipe. I picked medium and was told for the following night I could affiliation seer someone. I wasn't going to be around for the end of lynch close, so I put in a contingency to use it. If bryndi flipped village, I wanted to seer snowy. If she flipped wolf, I was going to seer glammyre. Unfortunately due to the fire in the kitchen last night and all the "commotion involved", it didn't work and I lost the item. So that's what the medium recipe did for me, not sure if it'll be available again or it would be the same though. I'm mad because I didn't have to use it last night, I could hold onto it until I wanted to use it. And now it's gone 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You realize you had the same amount of votes as me, right? Who are you looking at today?
Had also interacted with LIS and Snowy a bit about their lynch and didn't really feel you even took notice at all which is totally different from last time I played with you. After pming with KL I really doubt they're wolf, just how they talk about things, their thinking, etc. I personally would be surprised if LIS if wolf. Really not feeling it there, but maybe I suck at reading them. Kski, finn and sky I don't have super strong feels on one way or another, having a hard time reading them. I'm still not a fan of your play because your reasonings are lame and you've been stuck on the Finn lynch like since Mel died and everytime someone asks about others you don't really give much and I feel as a villager if you're concerned with village well being you would give some feedback on others naturally in order to try and get at least a wolf even if you don't necessarily vote to lynch them. Pippy I'm struggling with. It sounds lame but I have this gut feeling about them that they're wolf, I might be flat out wrong I don't know so retracting my vote from there for now, may revisit if game don't reach lylo soon and I survive night cycles. Nohkia's play recently has been kinda sketch. The one post I quoted seemed village but with people bringing up a few other quotes it makes me start questioning. Although I think if they flip wolf they would be most beneficial for analysis going forward as I can go back and analyze that back off on D1 so that's where I'm placing my vote today and why.
Lynch Nohkia
 
I would be surprised and impressed if skki were a wolf. At this point she has me pretty solidly convinced that she is village.

I also think AM is village because I feel like she'd be more involved if she were a wolf and would have made a far better case for lynching me. I also struggle to see a wolf going hard after someone for days knowing they'll be questioned when the person flips. The only justification I can think of is that if AM were a wolf perhaps she found the lynch safe to stick with because she suspected it wouldn't take off. But thats pretty unlikely so Im ranking her village.

That leaves.... everyone else and I'm not sure what to think of any of them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too. I just keep telling myself "Ok, even if the wolves sweep, you were part of a wolf pack that swept recently. So it's ok."

But two sweeps. That would be even more epic.

******
not sure that was a nooby village, either
and I think there were at least 2 wolves that any pack would consider a liability 2/2 built in sketch factor
mcdonnell-costner-dances-with-wolves-nc-325.jpg

Mary McDonnell, Dances with Wolves. That was epic.
******
 
Blerg, I just do not know where to go with this today.

I still feel like there are at least a couple wolves in the lurkers/bandwagoners. And I'm not feeling the Nohika lynch quite as much as one of those, like cdo. But it's getting to the point where I do think it's detrimental to be overly divided, and she has been kinda sketch.

...but it's like, Nohika special brand sketch.

Also tempted to actually take dubz's suggestion and lynch someone from my villager-ish list like LIS or Finn, because clearly my reads have sucked royally this time around.

Maybe it would be better if none of us voted and we all just slowly got killed off with no responsibility for it
🤣
 
Ski and finn have been voting together a lot in the beginning. I don't think both of them would be wolves with that pattern. Especially with how she's been interacting with her all game. I really like how Ski continuously calls out the quieter players and asks them for their reads.

Lynch finn
 
wasn't there a game that toward the end they all voted for each other? kinda like a blaze of glory thing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought I had read that somewhwre
It was down to 4 and the other 3 were spread out among the tally and all I had to do was keep my vote and place my lynch right before close but trilt ruined it and swapped because lynch didn’t close right at the close time #notsaltyatall
Would’ve been a great finish.

Someone may have tried it recently in a full game too, idk