You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If. You. Don't. Lynch. A. Wolf. Today. I'm. Burning. All. Of. You.
honestly not impressed. its day 6 and thats all you can give me for reads on other people than finn? im glad she finally has given some reasoning for finn though, but its pretty weak.Back to game, @SkiOtter @capri1722 your thoughts on AM's post?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15 minutes to lynch close...I'm hungry, where my waffles at?
Bro you’re like an hour late to that party. 😛If. You. Don't. Lynch. A. Wolf. Today. I'm. Burning. All. Of. You.
I was like thiiiiiiiiis close to lynching her for poor reasoning and I still might but I’m going back and rereading the Paws/Finn interaction on D1 and after that the Mel lynch. But it’s also like 15 minutes to deadline so I might not have enough time to make an informed decision. We’ll see.Back to game, @SkiOtter @capri1722 your thoughts on AM's post?
Lynch AM
For now. Because I don’t know why she couldn’t have said that three days ago considering none of that info has changed since she initially voted to lynch Finn. Might waffle if I can read fast enough.
The Day 7 Lynch Tally Without a Catchy Name
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny,
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri
Missing: cdo, KL,
2/14 missing
Deadline 9pm PST/midnight EST ~10 minutes
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny,
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri
Missing: cdo, KL,
2/14 missing
Deadline 9pm PST/midnight EST ~10 minutes
Last edited:
Willing to waffle, but think it might be too late to get them lynched. Wouldn't mind going here tomorrow if we can't get it done tonight.Bro you’re like an hour late to that party. 😛
I was like thiiiiiiiiis close to lynching her for poor reasoning and I still might but I’m going back and rereading the Paws/Finn interaction on D1 and after that the Mel lynch. But it’s also like 15 minutes to deadline so I might not have enough time to make an informed decision. We’ll see.
Lynch AM
For now. Because I don’t know why she couldn’t have said that three days ago considering none of that info has changed since she initially voted to lynch Finn. Might waffle if I can read fast enough.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm burning you firstBro you’re like an hour late to that party. 😛
Dead is Snowy, who was chocolate tofu pie, which does not sound delicious, but apparently it is? I dunno. Talk to Kara.
10 points to whoever guesses the affiliation of the deceased!
Wait for it . . . wait for it . . .
VANILLA VILLAGER.
Shocker.
😛
VANILLA VILLAGER.
Shocker.
😛
Roster
19. @Skyerien
9. @PippyPony
4. @capri1722
11. @allieh8607
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster?
22. @cdoconn
21. @nohika
10. @MixedAnimals77
3. @killerleaf
14. @finnickthedog
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
24. @Glammyre
7. @Animal Midwife
NPC: @WildZoo
Burned, Broken, and Buried:
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes
13. @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake
12. @Crayola227, Oatmeal scotchies
18. @Stella Mudd, Toffee bit cookies
6. @StayingPositive2017, chocolate chocolate chip cookies
23. @VicariousAsparagus, vanilla ice cream
1. @vetmedhead, chocolate chip cookies?/bacon empanadas!!!
20. @bryndiana.jones, blueberry streusel muffins
17. @SnowshoeDog143, chocolate tofu pie
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
*************
Welp.If. You. Don't. Lynch. A. Wolf. Today. I'm. Burning. All. Of. You.
*************
TOO LATE
I SAW THE FALSE CLAIMS OF MOD ABANDONMENT
HEATHEN
😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You have clearly lost your mindTOO LATE
I SAW THE FALSE CLAIMS OF MOD ABANDONMENT
HEATHEN
😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
Welp.
*************
I literally just learned a few months ago when someone posted it on /r/BigBrother that this is (Queen) Julie Chen.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you ever seen the clip?I literally just learned a few months ago when someone posted it on /r/BigBrother that this is (Queen) Julie Chen.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SQUAWK LIKE A PIGEON
Have you ever seen the clip?
Yeah that’s the thing that was posted on Reddit.
Also now y’all know I’m way too into Big Brother and Reddit.
There's like pretty much nothing meaningful I can say in response to this.![]()
I know. Maybe I was too subtle, but it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, whether you're a wolf or villager.
This is the latter. I'm arguing that it would be really kinda dumb for me from a strategic decision standpoint to push villager lynches multiple days in a row because eventually people would start to ask questions. Like they are doing today.
Would it, though? I mean, I've done nothing but push villager lynches all game as far as I know. (I've pushed to lynch Mixalot, too, and I don't know if that's correct.)
13 players left going into night.
12 players tomorrow assuming successful wolf kill
If there are 5 wolves, that means tomorrow's lynch is essentially lylo (assuming another successful villager kill following a villager lynch).
Just sayin'. Probs time to get some game on.
12 players tomorrow assuming successful wolf kill
If there are 5 wolves, that means tomorrow's lynch is essentially lylo (assuming another successful villager kill following a villager lynch).
Just sayin'. Probs time to get some game on.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ya think? 😉Probs time to get some game on.
Ya think? 😉
Eh. You don't want to rush these things.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm all for starting out slow but at some point you've got to pick up the tempo, otherwise it gets a little boring.Eh. You don't want to rush these things.
I'm all for starting out slow but at some point you've got to pick up the tempo, otherwise it gets a little boring.
It's not an amazing finish unless you have a crappy start.
***********
Came back from work to the sweet release of death 🙂
Go village! I know you can lynch at least one wolf!!
************
Came back from work to the sweet release of death 🙂
Go village! I know you can lynch at least one wolf!!
************
Night closed, Results pending
Tiramisu, a delectable Italian desert. Shouldn't be too hard to make right? Late last night someone tried to perfect their Tiramisu but they were all about having a very crisp texture. Seems they deliberately started a fire in the kitchen. It wasn't like the fire last night though. This fire was a controlled deliberate fire which burned the Tiramisu to a crisp. This person definitely won't be passing this class if they can't perfect a simple Tiramisu.
Dead is
It is now Day 8. Deadline is 9pm PST/Midnight EST.
Roster
19. @Skyerien
9. @PippyPony
11. @allieh8607
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster?
22. @cdoconn
21. @nohika
10. @MixedAnimals77
3. @killerleaf
14. @finnickthedog
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
24. @Glammyre
7. @Animal Midwife
NPC: @WildZoo
Burned, Broken, and Buried:
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes
13. @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake
12. @Crayola227, Oatmeal scotchies
18. @Stella Mudd, Toffee bit cookies
6. @StayingPositive2017, Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
23. @VicariousAsparagus, Vanilla ice cream
1. @vetmedhead, Chocolate chip cookies?/bacon empanadas!!!
20. @bryndiana.jones, Blueberry streusel muffins
17. @SnowshoeDog143, Chocolate tofu pie
4. @capri1722, Tiramisu
Dead is
Capri, Tiramisu, vanilla villager
Get back to baking and lynching now
It is now Day 8. Deadline is 9pm PST/Midnight EST.
Roster
19. @Skyerien
9. @PippyPony
11. @allieh8607
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster?
22. @cdoconn
21. @nohika
10. @MixedAnimals77
3. @killerleaf
14. @finnickthedog
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
24. @Glammyre
7. @Animal Midwife
NPC: @WildZoo
Burned, Broken, and Buried:
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes
13. @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake
12. @Crayola227, Oatmeal scotchies
18. @Stella Mudd, Toffee bit cookies
6. @StayingPositive2017, Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
23. @VicariousAsparagus, Vanilla ice cream
1. @vetmedhead, Chocolate chip cookies?/bacon empanadas!!!
20. @bryndiana.jones, Blueberry streusel muffins
17. @SnowshoeDog143, Chocolate tofu pie
4. @capri1722, Tiramisu
Lol have you made it? It's one of my all-time faves but it's a bitch to make it from scratch.Tiramisu, a delectable Italian desert. Shouldn't be too hard to make right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mods should let me vote 😏
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tiramisu, a delectable Italian desert. Shouldn't be too hard to make right? Late last night someone tried to perfect their Tiramisu but they were all about having a very crisp texture. Seems they deliberately started a fire in the kitchen. It wasn't like the fire last night though. This fire was a controlled deliberate fire which burned the Tiramisu to a crisp. This person definitely won't be passing this class if they can't perfect a simple Tiramisu.
Dead is
Capri, Tiramisu, vanilla villager
Get back to baking and lynching now
![]()
It is now Day 8. Deadline is 9pm PST/Midnight EST.
Roster
19. @Skyerien
9. @PippyPony
11. @allieh8607
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster?
22. @cdoconn
21. @nohika
10. @MixedAnimals77
3. @killerleaf
14. @finnickthedog
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
24. @Glammyre
7. @Animal Midwife
NPC: @WildZoo
Burned, Broken, and Buried:
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes
13. @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake
12. @Crayola227, Oatmeal scotchies
18. @Stella Mudd, Toffee bit cookies
6. @StayingPositive2017, Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
23. @VicariousAsparagus, Vanilla ice cream
1. @vetmedhead, Chocolate chip cookies?/bacon empanadas!!!
20. @bryndiana.jones, Blueberry streusel muffins
17. @SnowshoeDog143, Chocolate tofu pie
4. @capri1722, Tiramisu
OmgI'm burning you first
Who would YOU vote for?Mods should let me vote 😏

It’s all your fault
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because I think you are advising the woof woofs, I'm going to strongly advocate against this ideaMods should let me vote 😏
Never said anyone should follow her but was curious hahahahaBecause I think you are advising the woof woofs, I'm going to strongly advocate against this idea
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If I were advising the wolves this game would be more excitingBecause I think you are advising the woof woofs, I'm going to strongly advocate against this idea
Day 1 Lynch Tally
VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel
Missing: FTB
23/24
Day 2 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy (3) - Pippy, cdo, allie
cdo (1) - cray
mel (2) - finn, kski
allie () -
mixy (1) - vmh
snowy (1) - boo
skye (1) - am
lawpy (5) - nohika, snowy, bryndy, mixy, KL,
ftb (1) - paws
VA (1) - VA
nohika (1) - FTB
KL (2) - skye, lawpy
finn (1) - mel
Stella (1) - Capri
Missing: Stella
22/23
Day 3 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy (5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray () -
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy (1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie
Missing: FTB
20/21
Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - paws, capri, kski, vmh, snowy
finn (1) - AM
VAsp (5) - skye, nohika, KL, cdo, bryndy
capri (2) - glam, stella
am (1) - mixy
lis () -
mixy (2) - snowy, lis
glam (1) - allie
Missing: VAsp, finn
18/20
Day 5 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - capri
Mixy (1) - snowy
snowy (4) - mixy, kski, lis, finn
finn (2) - am, VAsp
VAsp (8) - pippy, allie, nohika, KL, glam, bryndy, Skye, CDO
sky (1) - vmh
17/17
Day 6 Lynch Tally
pippy (1) - snowy
allie (1) - bryndy
kski (1) - sky
finn (1) - AM
bryndy (10) - Pippy, nokia, kski, Glam, finn, Mixy, cdo, capri, KL, allieh
Missing: LIS
14/15
Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny,
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri
Missing: cdo, KL
12/14
VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel
Missing: FTB
23/24
Day 2 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy (3) - Pippy, cdo, allie
cdo (1) - cray
mel (2) - finn, kski
allie () -
mixy (1) - vmh
snowy (1) - boo
skye (1) - am
lawpy (5) - nohika, snowy, bryndy, mixy, KL,
ftb (1) - paws
VA (1) - VA
nohika (1) - FTB
KL (2) - skye, lawpy
finn (1) - mel
Stella (1) - Capri
Missing: Stella
22/23
Day 3 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy (5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray () -
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy (1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie
Missing: FTB
20/21
Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - paws, capri, kski, vmh, snowy
finn (1) - AM
VAsp (5) - skye, nohika, KL, cdo, bryndy
capri (2) - glam, stella
am (1) - mixy
lis () -
mixy (2) - snowy, lis
glam (1) - allie
Missing: VAsp, finn
18/20
Day 5 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - capri
Mixy (1) - snowy
snowy (4) - mixy, kski, lis, finn
finn (2) - am, VAsp
VAsp (8) - pippy, allie, nohika, KL, glam, bryndy, Skye, CDO
sky (1) - vmh
17/17
Day 6 Lynch Tally
pippy (1) - snowy
allie (1) - bryndy
kski (1) - sky
finn (1) - AM
bryndy (10) - Pippy, nokia, kski, Glam, finn, Mixy, cdo, capri, KL, allieh
Missing: LIS
14/15
Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny,
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri
Missing: cdo, KL
12/14
Last edited:
I think it's probably plenty exciting for you and your little pack o' noobs!If I were advising the wolves this game would be more exciting![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I for one find it incredibly boring. I like a little variety in my dead colors 😉I think it's probably plenty exciting for you and your little pack o' noobs!![]()
Do these even really mean much when we don’t have a wolf on there?Day 1 Lynch Tally
VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel
Missing: FTB
23/24
Day 2 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy (3) - Pippy, cdo, allie
cdo (1) - cray
mel (2) - finn, kski
allie () -
mixy (1) - vmh
snowy (1) - boo
skye (1) - am
lawpy (5) - nohika, snowy, bryndy, mixy, KL,
ftb (1) - paws
VA (1) - VA
nohika (1) - FTB
KL (2) - skye, lawpy
finn (1) - mel
Stella (1) - Capri
Missing: Stella
22/23
Day 3 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy (5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray () -
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy (1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie
Missing: FTB
20/21
Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - paws, capri, kski, vmh, snowy
finn (1) - AM
VAsp (5) - skye, nohika, KL, cdo, bryndy
capri (2) - glam, stella
am (1) - mixy
lis () -
mixy (2) - snowy, lis
glam (1) - allie
Missing: VAsp, finn
18/20
Day 5 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - capri
Mixy (1) - snowy
snowy (4) - mixy, kski, lis, finn
finn (2) - am, VAsp
VAsp (8) - pippy, allie, nohika, KL, glam, bryndy, Skye, CDO
sky (1) - vmh
17/17
Day 6 Lynch Tally
pippy (1) - snowy
allie (1) - bryndy
kski (1) - sky
finn (1) - AM
bryndy (10) - Pippy, nokia, kski, Glam, finn, Mixy, cdo, capri, KL, allieh
Missing: LIS
14/15
Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny,
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri
Missing: cdo, KL
10/12
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I know! I'll vote for everyone who has been lynching villagers all game 
I fell asleep with my phone on my chest last night and now my phone has 7% battery. (I blame all of you, haha!)
I have work today so posting will be limited to my breaks, but before I go:
Ski-
I didn't think much of you before Tuesday since you were hard to read most of the game. However, after watching you almost self destruct both Tuesday and yesterday when under some pressure, I'm starting to get more suspicious regarding you. It's not the theories that I think is sketch, it's your frantic behavior when questioned.
In addition, is there a reason why people keep thinking LIS is a villager? Is it just because she was rezzed? I still feel like she could be a convert. Having two rezzes back to back makes me uneasy, but I've only played with one rez before.
I have work today so posting will be limited to my breaks, but before I go:
Ski-
I didn't think much of you before Tuesday since you were hard to read most of the game. However, after watching you almost self destruct both Tuesday and yesterday when under some pressure, I'm starting to get more suspicious regarding you. It's not the theories that I think is sketch, it's your frantic behavior when questioned.
In addition, is there a reason why people keep thinking LIS is a villager? Is it just because she was rezzed? I still feel like she could be a convert. Having two rezzes back to back makes me uneasy, but I've only played with one rez before.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you asking if all of these lynches were useless in terms of information? Gonna say that all those dead villagers might disagree with you thereDo these even really mean much when we don’t have a wolf on there?
I also see no reason to move off of my current candidates based on this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife I think one of your tallies is wrong 

****
maybe it's good I cheered the wolves!
(didn't I, or am I mixing up with the other game?
maybe I have magical powers that my hexes actually work
everyone should think long and hard about that next game
****
maybe it's good I cheered the wolves!
(didn't I, or am I mixing up with the other game?
maybe I have magical powers that my hexes actually work
everyone should think long and hard about that next game
****
****
no strategy, I just like to mess with people with what amounts to wordy RAH RAH RAH Go whatever team I'm cheering at the moment!!
****
no strategy, I just like to mess with people with what amounts to wordy RAH RAH RAH Go whatever team I'm cheering at the moment!!
****
In looking at the list, it seems as if those who have voted for mixy are mostly dead. I feel that this is rather ominous; thus
###lynch mixy###
and I apologize for my absence late last night; I laid down for a "nap" and woke up in time to come to work this morning. My hubby let me sleep, he said I have been looking way too tired lately.
###lynch mixy###
and I apologize for my absence late last night; I laid down for a "nap" and woke up in time to come to work this morning. My hubby let me sleep, he said I have been looking way too tired lately.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 118K