-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho killed Veronica Mars? Game sign up thread!
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1. @Kam325 😀
That was fast!
1. @Kam325 😀
2. LotF
1. @Kam325 😀
2. LotF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. @Kam325 😀
2. LotF
3. Trilt
...this means I should have some idea what Veronica Mars means, right?
2. LotF
3. Trilt
...this means I should have some idea what Veronica Mars means, right?
Last edited:
D
deleted676737
To WW or not to WW... that is the question.
TO WW!To WW or not to WW... that is the question.
Was supposed to be a speed-ish game and people didn't sign up quick enough, I believe.What the hell happened to the other WW sign ups for an STL game?
He's a tease! @SummerTheLynx ?What the hell happened to the other WW sign ups for an STL game?
I can postpone mine if he's going to run one.
Screw it.
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
Yeah, I have no time for non speed games to run. I am thinking around thanksgiving time I will get out immunology WW, which is a bit later than I anticipated....He's a tease! @SummerTheLynx ?
I can postpone mine if he's going to run one.
And as usual, sign me up!
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8.
9. kcoughli
Don't know the theme but why not?
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8.
9. kcoughli
Don't know the theme but why not?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No death number for you?1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8.
9. kcoughli
Don't know the theme but why not?
I just prefer #9 🙂 always do if I have the chanceNo death number for you?
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
10. Html
11. RM
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
10. Html
11. RM
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
10. Html
11. RM
12. Saki
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
10. Html
11. RM
12. Saki
Going to sit this one out, surgery starts in a week.
@WildZoo you should get in on this
@WildZoo you should get in on this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I cannot. Saving up WW mojo for Rocky Horror.Going to sit this one out, surgery starts in a week.
@WildZoo you should get in on this
Going to sit this one out, surgery starts in a week.
@WildZoo you should get in on this
I cannot. Saving up WW mojo for Rocky Horror.
I will carry on through my tears. 😢
I will carry on through my tears. 😢
1.Kam325
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
10. Html
11. RM
12. Saki
13. genny
2. LotF
3. Trilt
4. FS
5. STL
6. Rocky
7. Dev
8. Jilary
9. kcoughli
10. Html
11. RM
12. Saki
13. genny
Why is Veronica Mars dead?! I don't recall the show ending like this. 
Pretty sure you have to play to find outWhy is Veronica Mars dead?! I don't recall the show ending like this.![]()
Roles going out tomorrow afternoon! We'll start with a long day cycle around 6 EST.
Any last minute additions? This number of players is actually pretty perfect, but if anyone else wants to play we can make room. 😉
Any last minute additions? This number of players is actually pretty perfect, but if anyone else wants to play we can make room. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm in that time zone! hehRoles going out tomorrow afternoon! We'll start with a long day cycle around 6 EST.
Any last minute additions? This number of players is actually pretty perfect, but if anyone else wants to play we can make room. 😉
Roles going out tomorrow afternoon! We'll start with a long day cycle around 6 EST.
Any last minute additions? This number of players is actually pretty perfect, but if anyone else wants to play we can make room. 😉
I may have to protest this game for existing in EST....
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just converted from PST to appease any lazy east coasters. 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That would be silly, if it wasn't in EST it wouldnt really exist at all
Pbc 4 best mod.I just converted from PST to appease any lazy east coasters. 😉
😀
Roles going out now!
Roles are out and game thread is live. Let me know if I somehow missed sending you a role pm!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 143
- Views
- 7K