WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Game start: WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

Theres been some who want a WW game. If theres enough interest I'm thinking around 10 players (if theres more interest though that's fine) then I'm willing to run a simple, straight forward game. This would be great for beginners if you haven't played and want to. Sign ups to close this Friday or Saturday. Game would probably start Sunday sometime.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
1. Grebes (I’ve never played before, if that’s ok. If not, someone else can take the spot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone beat me to sign-ups??? Am I getting slow in my old age?

Reactions: 3 users
1. Grebes (I’ve never played before, if that’s ok. If not, someone else can take the spot)
2. AM

Reactions: 1 user
2. AM
4. dolphin

Also yay to finally getting my lucky number :love:

Reactions: 1 users
2. AM
4. dolphin
10. shelter

2. AM
3. Dandy18 (if you don’t mind another new person!)
4. dolphin
10. shelter

Reactions: 2 users
Noooooobbbbs! Let me corrupt youuuuu!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
10. shelter

I’ll be less active than usual FYI. I have at least 1 exam a week until Thanksgiving :yeahright::bigtears:

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
10. shelter

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob )
10. shelter

yay! so many noobs!

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter

So. Many. Noobs. I really shouldn't, but I just can't resist...

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg

Manators:
1. Genny
2. Mel

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg

Manators:
1. Genny
2. Mel
If you guys want to actually play add your spots it not limited to 10 but was just a starting point

Wait, are we doing manators? If so I want to do that.

If you guys want to actually play add your spots it not limited to 10 but was just a starting point
My week next week looks bad for me to be heavily involved, so I'm gonna opt for some behind the scenes work this time around. If none of the new players want a manator, and want to go trial by fire, I'll switch over to playing.

Genny is both a player AND a manator. Perfect. Best way to gain a noobs trust is to be both their manator and a PM partner
lol I just saw her say she wants to mentor so I assumed that meant manator list.

My week next week looks bad for me to be heavily involved, so I'm gonna opt for some behind the scenes work this time around. If none of the new players want a manator, and want to go trial by fire, I'll switch over to playing.

lol I just saw her say she wants to mentor so I assumed that meant manator list.
I will need at least like one person to set up as a lifeline for new players to ask questions to.

I will need at least like one person to set up as a lifeline for new players to ask questions to.
Problem with them all having the same person to ask questions is if that one person knows their roles, they could steer them in a direction, whether they really mean to or not. Unless they’re asking general questions only, but if they’re trying to get actual manator help all from the same person it might get complicated.

Problem with them all having the same person to ask questions is if that one person knows their roles, they could steer them in a direction, whether they really mean to or not. Unless they’re asking general questions only, but if they’re trying to get actual manator help all from the same person it might get complicated.
The idea is he would only answer questions about mechanics. He wouldn't know their affiliations. I see what you are saying though.

I will happily answer questions on how to be sketchy and give advice on how it's best to trust pm partners immediately

Reactions: 4 users

I can do it. Especially if I'm a wolf as it will let me know if I need to bus any noob wolves right away who would give us away. Who am I kidding though...I'll bus any of my partners anyway...

Okay, willing to manator if anyone needs it then.

2. AM
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg
14. Sporty

Manators:
1. Genny
2. Mel