You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So it's imaginary. Got it.

Totally agree, I had Pokémon Yellow but I was too young to appreciate it, so Pokémon Sapphire in gen 3 is where I really got into it. Also played Pokémon Black in gen 5 which wasn't bad. Had a crush on the main antagonist though lol.Come on now gen 3 is the best! Go look up some Pokémon, watch some anime, read a book...something.
In my mind, the generations go:
Gen 1 - where it all started, the OGs
Gen 2 - the stuff that didn't make it into gen 1
Gen 3 - attempt (and success IMO) in starting over from scratch
Gen 4 - YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! AND YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! EVERYONE GETS AN EVOLUTION!
Gen 5 - TPC ran out of ideas (an ice cream cone? seriously??) (but also some exceptions, like Snivy = all time favorite starter)
Gen 6+ - irrelevant and/or see gen 5
I've never played standard pokemon video game but all this talk excites me. Only done the card game. Really should buy one at some point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, you fool!Gonna go ahead and say I really, really hope there are evolutions in the Pokemon game. If there's not then I'm going to laugh at whoever ends up with the Magikarp role (or cry if it's me).
Totally agree, I had Pokémon Yellow but I was too young to appreciate it, so Pokémon Sapphire in gen 3 is where I really got into it. Also played Pokémon Black in gen 5 which wasn't bad. Had a crush on the main antagonist though lol.
In my mind, the generations go:
Gen 1 - where it all started, the OGs
Gen 2 - the stuff that didn't make it into gen 1
Gen 3 - attempt (and success IMO) in starting over from scratch
Gen 4 - YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! AND YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! EVERYONE GETS AN EVOLUTION!
Gen 5 - TPC ran out of ideas (an ice cream cone? seriously??) (but also some exceptions, like Snivy = all time favorite starter)
Gen 6+ - irrelevant and/or see gen 5
Every true Pokémon master knows there's only 150(2) Pokémon, and one will destroy your life if you catch it!
Lol are you saying ash isn’t a Pokémon master? Or Red? Or GARY OAK?!?Every true Pokémon master knows there's only 150(2) Pokémon, and one will destroy your life if you catch it!
Lol that’s a pretty good synopsis. Except I really did enjoy sinnoh when it came out too, idk why I hated the newer ones like black and white I just couldn’t tolerate some of the Pokémon like said ice cream cone. But I’m all for the remakes EXCEPT for the fact that they betrayed me by not redoing emerald. Like excuse me sapphire and ruby were not the only games to exist.
Totally agree, I had Pokémon Yellow but I was too young to appreciate it, so Pokémon Sapphire in gen 3 is where I really got into it. Also played Pokémon Black in gen 5 which wasn't bad. Had a crush on the main antagonist though lol.
In my mind, the generations go:
Gen 1 - where it all started, the OGs
Gen 2 - the stuff that didn't make it into gen 1
Gen 3 - attempt (and success IMO) in starting over from scratch
Gen 4 - YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! AND YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! EVERYONE GETS AN EVOLUTION!
Gen 5 - TPC ran out of ideas (an ice cream cone? seriously??) (but also some exceptions, like Snivy = all time favorite starter)
Gen 6+ - irrelevant and/or see gen 5
Lol are you saying ash isn’t a Pokémon master? Or Red? Or GARY OAK?!?
Red would destroy Ash btw. Ash keeps losing to noobs at the start of every season and then gets demolished by the pros in the championships.
Nothing can beat the guy who won the championships using only legendaries.
What is all this nerd **** 
I'll still play but I only know the original pokemon

I'll still play but I only know the original pokemon
Yeah the Ash part was me being facetious even tho Ash will always be a master in my heart from watching as a kid. But I feel like Red and Gary are more legit.Red would destroy Ash btw. Ash keeps losing to noobs at the start of every season and then gets demolished by the pros in the championships.
Nothing can beat the guy who won the championships using only legendaries.
Yeah the Ash part was me being facetious even tho Ash will always be a master in my heart from watching as a kid. But I feel like Red and Gary are more legit.
Blue >>>>>>> Gary. Pretty sure Gary retired to become a researcher.
Yes he did but Gary was legit.Blue >>>>>>> Gary. Pretty sure Gary retired to become a researcher.
I like how this thread has slowly devolved into "Pokemon discussion thread"
I like that we have discussed it with zero mention of popikachucorn from the last Pokemon game. Still one of the things I've felt worst about writing, like, ever in my life lol.
Post-Apocalyptic WWorld of Pokemon - Game Thread
Post-Apocalyptic WWorld of Pokemon - Game Thread
Also, I miss having time for real write ups and WW in general... Sigh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd just like to say that the only reason I knew this game was over was because I was no longer receving texts from @MixedAnimals77 to add people to dead chat
Most successful absentee modding ever
Most successful absentee modding ever
I think @bryndiana.jones was more successful at absentee moddingI'd just like to say that the only reason I knew this game was over was because I was no longer receving texts from @MixedAnimals77 to add people to dead chat
Most successful absentee modding ever
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should clarify, it was my most successful absentee modding lolI think @bryndiana.jones was more successful at absentee modding
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gonna go ahead and say I really, really hope there are evolutions in the Pokemon game. If there's not then I'm going to laugh at whoever ends up with the Magikarp role (or cry if it's me).
Magikarp is worse than just vanillager though. It's like being a vanillager and not being allowed to vote.
Just...just laughing at all of this 🤣As long as I can evolve into Gyrados and get my Hyperbeam I'm down with Magikarp. If there's no evolution I swear to god I'll respond to every single post with "Splash, splash, splash" for the entire game.
Stagg I'm disappointed you didn't hold up your end of the bargain 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
