-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sign ups
1. Grebes (I’ve never played before, if that’s ok. If not, someone else can take the spot)
2. AM
3. Dandy18 (if you don’t mind another new person!)
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg
12. Coffee? (Noob)
13.
14. Sporty
Manators:
1. Genny
2. Mel
1. Grebes (I’ve never played before, if that’s ok. If not, someone else can take the spot)
2. AM
3. Dandy18 (if you don’t mind another new person!)
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg
12. Coffee? (Noob)
13.
14. Sporty
Manators:
1. Genny
2. Mel
Last edited:
OMG the fixation on actual manators is bananas. Just allow PMs and let the noobs stumble through it. Mix 'em up so they get at least one veteran PM partner and then they can drive themselves nuts trying to figure out if they're a wolf or not. Isn't that how WW is supposed to work?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's how I learned!.... Except I actually *was* a wolfOMG the fixation on actual manators is bananas. Just allow PMs and let the noobs stumble through it. Mix 'em up so they get at least one veteran PM partner and then they can drive themselves nuts trying to figure out if they're a wolf or not. Isn't that how WW is supposed to work?
Sign ups
1. Grebes (I’ve never played before, if that’s ok. If not, someone else can take the spot)
2. AM
3. Dandy18 (if you don’t mind another new person!)
4. dolphin
5. jboo
6. JaysmmmBT
7. Mutts (noob)
8. Allie
9. genny
10. shelter
11. Stagg
12. Coffee? (Noob)
13.
14. Sporty
Manators:
1. Genny
2. Mel
Get that noob status off your name, you're no noob anymore.
Shh I'm incognitoGet that noob status off your name, you're no noob anymore.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ur all noobsGet that noob status off your name, you're no noob anymore.
Show me your noobs.Ur all noobs
Ur all noobs
Child, I was playing mafia/WW literally before you were born.
OMG the fixation on actual manators is bananas. Just allow PMs and let the noobs stumble through it. Mix 'em up so they get at least one veteran PM partner and then they can drive themselves nuts trying to figure out if they're a wolf or not. Isn't that how WW is supposed to work?
I agree that they don't actually need mentors because mods are perfectly capable of answering technical questions and noobs aren't really going to learn until they make their own mistakes, mentor or no. Just figured I'd offer since there was already talk about it and if you give one noob a mentor then you should really offer it to all of them.
I hate PMing though so if I were modding I'd just make the noobs ask whatever nooby questions they had on the open thread. But thas jus me and my anti-PM bias.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Then why aren't you better at it? 😉Child, I was playing mafia/WW literally before you were born.
I just got a manator I am not readyI'm hoping @dolphin106258 could be a manator to one of the noobs to continue the @allieh8607 @WildZoo family tree
YES I AM. I still need much training and learning.Dolphins signed up to play tho. And isn’t she pretty new herself still?

Yeah definitely don’t take on a manatee until you have played a good amount of games and have a good handle on the mechanics and how games work.YES I AM. I still need much training and learning.![]()
But even then, manators should be for questions about the game in general and how to play in general and not the manator playing through the manatee and subtly directing them.
Yeah for sure, plus I’ve made majority of my more embarrassing mistakes on convoluted games *cough cough* @PippyPonyYeah definitely don’t take on a manatee until you have played a good amount of games and have a good handle on the mechanics and how games work.
But even then, manators should be for questions about the game in general and how to play in general and not the manator playing through the manatee and subtly directing them.
So I’d like to just play for a little while, plus yay for basics hopefully less mistakes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lolplus yay for basics hopefully less mistakes
PSA: mods have decided no manators mel if he so chooses will have a special role
Why himPSA: mods have decided no manators mel if he so chooses will have a special role

Then why aren't you better at it? 😉
Last I checked I killed you twice and won last game 😉
Why him![]()
Dont worry ski I have plans...even for you [emoji16]
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was wondering why I felt a general animosity towards you...Last I checked I killed you twice and won last game 😉
My second post in my second role:
I hope the wolves kill me again so I can double hate them.
Anyway, if you feel you have to kill me twice just to win, I think you've got some room for improvement
Anyway, if you feel you have to kill me twice just to win, I think you've got some room for improvement![]()
The true wolfing experience is having WZ alive at endgame as cleared and your biggest threat.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See @Stagg737, AM is a proThe true wolfing experience is having WZ alive at endgame as cleared and your biggest threat.
PSA: mods have decided no manators mel if he so chooses will have a special role
What about NPCs? I could play as one 😏😏
Either that or it’s your birthday hahaAnyway, if you feel you have to kill me twice just to win, I think you've got some room for improvement![]()
Okay, I’m in to play then.PSA: mods have decided no manators mel if he so chooses will have a special role
Because I’m so fluffy and lovable 😍Why him![]()
Well that’s a bald-faced lieBecause I’m so fluffy and lovable 😍
Guess you have to prove that to me at SAVMA 😉Because I’m so fluffy and lovable 😍
Guess you have to prove that to me at SAVMA 😉
Is he going to the savma this year since it’s not likeGuess you have to prove that to me at SAVMA 😉
Down the street from him?
I bring all the boys to.... whatever state I’m in at any given timeIs he going to the savma this year since it’s not like
Down the street from him?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're gonna be at SAVMA? Damn. I was hoping nobody I hadn't met before would be there so I'd feel slightly less fomo 😢I bring all the boys to.... whatever state I’m in at any given time
M O MYou're gonna be at SAVMA? Damn. I was hoping nobody I hadn't met before would be there so I'd feel slightly less fomo 😢
WHYYYY
It’s true. Can confirm.I bring all the boys to.... whatever state I’m in at any given time
You're gonna be at SAVMA? Damn. I was hoping nobody I hadn't met before would be there so I'd feel slightly less fomo 😢
Ugh. Same.
I was thinking about going but between the cost and the fact that I don't really have a travel buddy but can't fly alone... it's not looking likely. But oh the FOMO.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's an exotics symposium going on the same weekend that I've been planning to attend :/M O M
WHYYYY
Ugh. Same.
I was thinking about going but between the cost and the fact that I don't really have a travel buddy but can't fly alone... it's not looking likely. But oh the FOMO.
There's an exotics symposium going on the same weekend that I've been planning to attend :/
But guuuyssss I’m trying to go so you need to, toooooo.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NO DONT DO THIS TO MEBut guuuyssss I’m trying to go so you need to, toooooo.
I GUESS YOU JUST HAVE TO GO TOO THENNO DONT DO THIS TO ME
(But also what is this exotics conference because that also sounds fun)
y’all are ridiculous
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's at Davis soooo...much shorter trip for you 😉I GUESS YOU JUST HAVE TO GO TOO THEN
(But also what is this exotics conference because that also sounds fun)
I could really hate myself and drive and make it an even longer trip.It's at Davis soooo...much shorter trip for you 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But a cheaper one!I could really hate myself and drive and make it an even longer trip.
But guuuyssss I’m trying to go so you need to, toooooo.
Just come to Michigan for your spring break instead because I'm obviously better than SAVMA. And then we can make Ski come back to Michigan too and we'll have a little party.
I still might decide to go... I'm just doubtful because of the traveling thing.
@SkiOtterJust come to Michigan for your spring break instead because I'm obviously better than SAVMA. And then we can make Ski come back to Michigan too and we'll have a little party.
I still might decide to go... I'm just doubtful because of the traveling thing.
SKI SKI PARTY AT FINNY’S
Last edited:
Or just come to illinois because we’re both here anyway. 😀Just come to Michigan for your spring break instead because I'm obviously better than SAVMA. And then we can make Ski come back to Michigan too and we'll have a little party.
I still might decide to go... I'm just doubtful because of the traveling thing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or just come to illinois because we’re both here anyway. 😀
My car doesn't do long drives 🙁
DONE@SkiOtter
SKI SKI PARTY AT FINNY’S
You can come too you can stay at my house and meet my dogs it’s only like an hour to finnysOr just come to illinois because we’re both here anyway. 😀
I was wondering why I felt a general animosity towards you...
My second post in my second role:
Anyway, if you feel you have to kill me twice just to win, I think you've got some room for improvement![]()
I was just trying to oblige your requests! Besides, I was deep wolfing so hard last game I was practically in the Mariana Trench...
Just come to Michigan for your spring break instead because I'm obviously better than SAVMA. And then we can make Ski come back to Michigan too and we'll have a little party.
I still might decide to go... I'm just doubtful because of the traveling thing.
NICKEEELLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!
NOBODY TELL HIM.NICKEEELLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!I still don't know what this means, but for some reason I find it hilarious
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K