Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I said “concrete reasons AND feelings” thank you for leaving that out. And it is extremely annoying when no one gives reasons whether they’re just feelings or actually something they believe is concrete. Sorry if you don’t think it’s super easy just to throw out a vote and say nothing else of any value. But to me it is and was definitely something I did as a wolf. Bc I found it difficult to come up with convincing arguments when I knew who the wolves were.I get lynched for "light hearted" D1 posts all the time. So do others. Sometimes it does actually catch wolves. And recent posts with a similar tone to the last few you just posted. It could just be scrambling villager, but I'm reading it as potentially scrambling wolf atm.
Also I find it very laughable that you are getting steamed over people lynching you with "nothing concrete" and nothing more than feelings. That's usually how WW is played. Solid info is hard to come by and sometimes wrong. All I have to go off of are my feels




