You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWings of WWonder Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************************
**************************
**************************
Soooo I’ll take the memes as “post the write up already” haha
Day 10
She had lurked among them for DAYS without anyone the wiser. Their ignorance fed her. She grew and grew until it became undeniable -- she WASN'T one of them after all! Thankfully the alarm was raised in time, before she fully fledged and took off to spread her genes in other unsuspecting nests.
@ziggyandjazzy, tired of watching Lupin's shenanigans, was the first to attack her. The others piled on quickly. @Barkley13 stunned her with concentrated wing-flapping. @finnickthedog shoved Lupin from the nest and @mizchiefmanaged, apparently starving, came in for the kill, swooping away with Lupin between her talons.
The four of them rejoiced! They had finally rid their home of all evil. After so many of their friends being massacred, What a win for Village this was!!
Dead is @Lupin21 - Brown Headed Cowbird, Wolf
When @mizchiefmanaged returned, licking intestine remnants from her beak, they began celebrating.... but quickly realized that the silence in the forest around them suggested that they hadn't won just yet.
It is now Night 10
She had lurked among them for DAYS without anyone the wiser. Their ignorance fed her. She grew and grew until it became undeniable -- she WASN'T one of them after all! Thankfully the alarm was raised in time, before she fully fledged and took off to spread her genes in other unsuspecting nests.
@ziggyandjazzy, tired of watching Lupin's shenanigans, was the first to attack her. The others piled on quickly. @Barkley13 stunned her with concentrated wing-flapping. @finnickthedog shoved Lupin from the nest and @mizchiefmanaged, apparently starving, came in for the kill, swooping away with Lupin between her talons.
The four of them rejoiced! They had finally rid their home of all evil. After so many of their friends being massacred, What a win for Village this was!!
Dead is @Lupin21 - Brown Headed Cowbird, Wolf
When @mizchiefmanaged returned, licking intestine remnants from her beak, they began celebrating.... but quickly realized that the silence in the forest around them suggested that they hadn't won just yet.
It is now Night 10
The Roster:
No Egrets:
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @Barkley13
3. @ziggyandjazzy
Hawkward:
Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog
Unpheasant:
Tweethearts:
Flying High:
25. @SkiOtter - Double Crested Corm, destined to die
1. @Ms Procrastinator - Western Scrub Jay, Tinkerer
23. @sheltermed - Belted Kingfisher, Nexus Redirector
12. @Lawper - Brown Pelican, Neighbor
9. @Miranda Senft - mourning dove, 1x Lynch cancel
4. @Navilly - Becky (common loon), vanillager
17. @nyanko - Western Gull, blocker
6. @Mad Jack - Thistle the American kestrel, 1x Lynch avoidance, 1x night kill avoidance
5. @Skimble / @bjeh - greater prairie chicken, neighbor
24. @StayingPositive2017 - Odin the Red-Tailed Hawk, vig
20. @genny - Black-Crowned Night Heron the rezzer
16. @Animal Midwife - Mute Swan the strongarm
18. @dolphin106258 - Eared Grebe the mason
19. @allieh8607 - pet Senegal parrot, CHAOS post restrictor/barbie girl
7. @WildZoo - Derby the Eastern Screech Owl, flavor cop
15. @cubsrule4e - River the Bald Eagle, protector
22. @AccidentFromFlorida - European Starling, Modified Ninja
8. @SARdoghandler - Western Grebe, mason
21. @mypetmoose - House Sparrow, vanilla wolf
2. @muttmanager - Vara the Barred Owl, watcher
10. @Lupin21 - Brown-Headed Cowbird, Wolf
Last edited:
The prophecy has been fulfilled.Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog
HOW IS THIS NOT OVER?
Day 10
View attachment 277439
She had lurked among them for DAYS without anyone the wiser. Their ignorance fed her. She grew and grew until it became undeniable -- she WASN'T one of them after all! Thankfully the alarm was raised in time, before she fully fledged and took off to spread her genes in other unsuspecting nests.
@ziggyandjazzy, tired of watching Lupin's shenanigans, was the first to attack her. The others piled on quickly. @Barkley13 stunned her with concentrated wing-flapping. @finnickthedog shoved Lupin from the nest and @mizchiefmanaged, apparently starving, came in for the kill, swooping away with Lupin between her talons.
The four of them rejoiced! They had finally rid their home of all evil. After so many of their friends being massacred, What a win for Village this was!!
Dead is @Lupin21 - Brown Headed Cowbird, Wolf
View attachment 277440
When @mizchiefmanaged returned, licking intestine remnants from her beak, they began celebrating.... but quickly realized that the silence in the forest around them suggested that they hadn't won just yet.
It is now Night 10
was lupin vanilla?
Oh lord why
If this isn't, in fact, a joke, I will be forced to make more tallies and evaluate more and I just don't wannnnaaaa 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SportPonies @grebes4lyfe or @kaydubs was lupin vanilla wolf? when does night close?
So I am a bit fuzzy now on me "non native birds are wolves or chaos" theory because brown headed cow birds are native, right?
Finn is a peacock apparently... which is not native. barks claims to be a native hummingbird
So I am a bit fuzzy now on me "non native birds are wolves or chaos" theory because brown headed cow birds are native, right?
Finn is a peacock apparently... which is not native. barks claims to be a native hummingbird
OFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm () -
Nav (2) - AM, AFF
MsP (3) - Skim, Lupin, Lawpy
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (5) - MJ, SAR, MOOSE, Ski, miz
miz (3) - cubs, mpm, dolphin
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (2) - nyan, Barks
MOOSE (3) - dubz, Nav, Frosty
24/25
Missing: shelter
Final Ruby Rules Day 2 Lynch Tally
Nav (3) - AM, genny, Paws
WZ (1) - mutts
Lawpy (1) - MJ
Paws (1) - allie
MOOSE (3) - ziggy, shelter, Nav
ziggy (1) - MOOSE
MsP (7) - dolphin, Lupin, dubz, Barks, Lawpy, cubs, Jimble
shelter (5) - SAR, finn, mpm, Afflac, MsP
allie () -
mutts () -
22/23
Missing: ny
Final Day 3 lynch tally
Nav (7) - AM, nyan, cubs, genny, shelter, moose, paws
MJ (1) - dolph
Dubz () -
AM () -
Dolph (1) - Nav
Shelter (10) - Finn, SAR, mpm, Barks, ziggy, lupin, miz, lawp, allie, AFF, Skim
MOOSE () -
Lupin () -
ziggy (2) - mutts, MJ
Barks (1) - DubZ
counting/23
FINAL Lynch tally Day 3 (that’s gone on so long that it could be day 4)
Nav (5) - AM, nyanko, genny, DubZ, SAR
Finn ()
DubZ ()
MJ (4) - ziggy, Nav, Paws, AAF
barks (1) - allieh
cubs (3) - miz, cubs, mpm
Dolphin (1) - Lupes
mutts(1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - mutts
16/21
day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (1) - dolph
Mutts ()
skim/bjeh (5) - Barks, Lupin, cubs, allieh, AFF
Lupin ()
ziggy (1) - finn
dolphin (3) - miz, AM, ziggy
cubs () -
allie (4) - mpm, mutts, SAR, DubZ
AFFLAC (2) - genny, Paws
SAR () -
AM (1) - skim/bj
17/17
Whoops Literally all the mods thought it was a tie Final Day 6 Tally
Aflac ()
Ziggy ()
Finn (1) - Dolph
allie (6) - DubZ, barks, SAR, cubs, AM, Lupin
Dolph ()
AM (7) - mutts, miz, ziggy, mpm, finn, Aflac, allie
Mutts () -
14/14
d7? not worth doing lol we all voted for allie
day 8 Final tally:
Aflac (5) - mutts, barks, SAR, miz, ziggy
lupin (4) - finn, aflac, Lupin, mpm?
cubs (0) -
9/9
I tried the best I could, sorry if it's not thorough
~~like it!!~~
mpm () -
Nav (2) - AM, AFF
MsP (3) - Skim, Lupin, Lawpy
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (5) - MJ, SAR, MOOSE, Ski, miz
miz (3) - cubs, mpm, dolphin
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (2) - nyan, Barks
MOOSE (3) - dubz, Nav, Frosty
24/25
Missing: shelter
Final Ruby Rules Day 2 Lynch Tally
Nav (3) - AM, genny, Paws
WZ (1) - mutts
Lawpy (1) - MJ
Paws (1) - allie
MOOSE (3) - ziggy, shelter, Nav
ziggy (1) - MOOSE
MsP (7) - dolphin, Lupin, dubz, Barks, Lawpy, cubs, Jimble
shelter (5) - SAR, finn, mpm, Afflac, MsP
allie () -
mutts () -
22/23
Missing: ny
Final Day 3 lynch tally
Nav (7) - AM, nyan, cubs, genny, shelter, moose, paws
MJ (1) - dolph
Dubz () -
AM () -
Dolph (1) - Nav
Shelter (10) - Finn, SAR, mpm, Barks, ziggy, lupin, miz, lawp, allie, AFF, Skim
MOOSE () -
Lupin () -
ziggy (2) - mutts, MJ
Barks (1) - DubZ
counting/23
FINAL Lynch tally Day 3 (that’s gone on so long that it could be day 4)
Nav (5) - AM, nyanko, genny, DubZ, SAR
Finn ()
DubZ ()
MJ (4) - ziggy, Nav, Paws, AAF
barks (1) - allieh
cubs (3) - miz, cubs, mpm
Dolphin (1) - Lupes
mutts(1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - mutts
16/21
day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (1) - dolph
Mutts ()
skim/bjeh (5) - Barks, Lupin, cubs, allieh, AFF
Lupin ()
ziggy (1) - finn
dolphin (3) - miz, AM, ziggy
cubs () -
allie (4) - mpm, mutts, SAR, DubZ
AFFLAC (2) - genny, Paws
SAR () -
AM (1) - skim/bj
17/17
Whoops Literally all the mods thought it was a tie Final Day 6 Tally
Aflac ()
Ziggy ()
Finn (1) - Dolph
allie (6) - DubZ, barks, SAR, cubs, AM, Lupin
Dolph ()
AM (7) - mutts, miz, ziggy, mpm, finn, Aflac, allie
Mutts () -
14/14
d7? not worth doing lol we all voted for allie
day 8 Final tally:
Aflac (5) - mutts, barks, SAR, miz, ziggy
lupin (4) - finn, aflac, Lupin, mpm?
cubs (0) -
9/9
I tried the best I could, sorry if it's not thorough
~~like it!!~~
Modgods have abandoned us
I guess why I am confused is everyone has an ability claim but the extra kill wolfer and wolf blocker haven't yet flipped
It’s my birfday!Modgods have abandoned us
I’ll do night write up after my friends leave
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!It’s my birfday!
I’ll do night write up after my friends leave
Modgods have abandoned us
it was my last day of orientation and I am drunk
I apologise for nothing
And I’m still a baby mod so idk the answers to your questions (or... I mean... I do.... but I don’t know if I can tell you :O )
Night 10
A high-energy jewel of the sky, @Barkley13 had spent so many countless hours flitting back and forth, situating herself between friends and enemies to find the truth of the murders. Sadly for her, the fall of night 10 meant all pleasantries were long gone. The smallest birb of them all was slaughtered in the night.
Dead is @Barkley13 - Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, Roster Mover
Unfortunately for all of the others, someone more sinister also showed up in the night. @Lupin21 returned. It seems that killing off one brown-headed cowbird didn't solve the extensive invasion and parasitism issue that plagued North America: another bird had hatched in another nest and replaced her almost instantaneously.
Returned is @Lupin21 - Brown Headed Cowbird, 1x auto rez
It didn't take long for Lupin and her long-term comrade @finnickthedog (Blue Peacock- EOD Blocker/Protector) to make short work of the remaining native birds. They chased @mizchiefmanaged (Ruby the Red-tailed Hawk- rezzed with 1x tinkerer ability) off once again, and come dawn when @ziggyandjazzy (American Robin - Modified Commutor) landed softly back on the earth, Finn dazzled her with a fabulous display that was just enough distraction for Lupin to parasitize ziggy's nest and ensure her demise.
Against all odds....
Wolves Win!
A high-energy jewel of the sky, @Barkley13 had spent so many countless hours flitting back and forth, situating herself between friends and enemies to find the truth of the murders. Sadly for her, the fall of night 10 meant all pleasantries were long gone. The smallest birb of them all was slaughtered in the night.
Dead is @Barkley13 - Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, Roster Mover
Unfortunately for all of the others, someone more sinister also showed up in the night. @Lupin21 returned. It seems that killing off one brown-headed cowbird didn't solve the extensive invasion and parasitism issue that plagued North America: another bird had hatched in another nest and replaced her almost instantaneously.
Returned is @Lupin21 - Brown Headed Cowbird, 1x auto rez
It didn't take long for Lupin and her long-term comrade @finnickthedog (Blue Peacock- EOD Blocker/Protector) to make short work of the remaining native birds. They chased @mizchiefmanaged (Ruby the Red-tailed Hawk- rezzed with 1x tinkerer ability) off once again, and come dawn when @ziggyandjazzy (American Robin - Modified Commutor) landed softly back on the earth, Finn dazzled her with a fabulous display that was just enough distraction for Lupin to parasitize ziggy's nest and ensure her demise.
Against all odds....
Wolves Win!
The Roster:
No Egrets:
10. @Lupin21 - Brown-Headed Cowbird, 1x auto rez
13. @mizchiefmanaged - Ruby the Red Tailed Hawk, rezzed with 1x Tinkerer
3. @ziggyandjazzy - American Robin, Commutor
Hawkward:
empty!
Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog - Blue Peacock, Blocker/Protector
Unpheasant:
empty!
Tweethearts:
empty!
Flying High:
25. @SkiOtter - Double Crested Corm, destined to die
1. @Ms Procrastinator - Western Scrub Jay, Tinkerer
23. @sheltermed - Belted Kingfisher, Nexus Redirector
12. @Lawper - Brown Pelican, Neighbor
9. @Miranda Senft - mourning dove, 1x Lynch cancel
4. @Navilly - Becky (common loon), vanillager
17. @nyanko - Western Gull, blocker
6. @Mad Jack - Thistle the American kestrel, 1x Lynch avoidance, 1x night kill avoidance
5. @Skimble / @bjeh - greater prairie chicken, neighbor
24. @StayingPositive2017 - Odin the Red-Tailed Hawk, vig
20. @genny - Black-Crowned Night Heron the rezzer
16. @Animal Midwife - Mute Swan the strongarm
18. @dolphin106258 - Eared Grebe the mason
19. @allieh8607 - pet Senegal parrot, CHAOS post restrictor/barbie girl
7. @WildZoo - Derby the Eastern Screech Owl, flavor cop
15. @cubsrule4e - River the Bald Eagle, protector
22. @AccidentFromFlorida - European Starling, Modified Ninja
8. @SARdoghandler - Western Grebe, mason
21. @mypetmoose - House Sparrow, vanilla wolf
2. @muttmanager - Vara the Barred Owl, watcher
14. @Barkley13 - Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, roster mover
Wolves played one HECKUVA game. This game was not written to be an easy win for wolves and I frankly expected them to be bulldozed, so props to them. Village also did a great job of forming a village bloc towards the end, but wolves had one too many traps left for it to be fruitful for them.
I hope everyone enjoyed the game. Thanks for being patient with the last write-up, I was eating way too much pizza and cookie cake with @batsenecal. Ask away with questions! I will answer them as I'm available; I've got to get up bright and early tomorrow to go to an event with the real-life Odin and Thistle. 🙂
I hope everyone enjoyed the game. Thanks for being patient with the last write-up, I was eating way too much pizza and cookie cake with @batsenecal. Ask away with questions! I will answer them as I'm available; I've got to get up bright and early tomorrow to go to an event with the real-life Odin and Thistle. 🙂
Well that's lame. Looks like we lost days ago probably unless we would've gone for finn which wouldn't have happened with the numbers?? Ehh I'm happy with how people played in the end but village play was very frustrating in middle game. I even knew it was finn and what her ability was at the end lol
Thanks for the game!
Can I be added to dead chat?
I'm sure the mods were happy making me go to end game -_-
Thanks for the game!
Can I be added to dead chat?
I'm sure the mods were happy making me go to end game -_-
@Lupin21 can add anyone remainingWell that's lame. Looks like we lost days ago probably unless we would've gone for finn which wouldn't have happened with the numbers?? Ehh I'm happy with how people played in the end but village play was very frustrating in middle game. I even knew it was finn and what her ability was at the end lol
Thanks for the game!
Can I be added to dead chat?
So who had the extra kills then? Is there a spread sheet?
Very pleased (and exhausted) to mark the first wolf win for Sporty games.
2 extra kills were dropped on N3 and the third extra kill was dropped N6. They could be assigned to any wolf.So who had the extra kills then? Is there a spread sheet?
So wolves went into the first few days of the game thinking they had to crank through the entire roster with no extra kills and no conversion, which I'm sure was a very.... horrifying... thought.
Boo hiss
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sure the mods were happy making me go to end game -_-
Well, I kept trying to get you killed sooner but after AM and allie flipped that was dead in the water 😛
I did legitimately think you were third party until allie revealed. But in part that was because I got nights mixed up. We had figured out that you could evade strongman kills if you were a commuter but I had mixed up which night you got the post restriction and thought it was also N2 so that got confusing. I looked at again after the allie reveal and realized my mistake.
Why were you so cagey about how you'd evaded the kills though? Didn't understand that.
On this note, I also wanted to reveal that ziggy COULD be killed if blocked and then killed, just like @AccidentFromFlorida had later hypothesized in wolf chat. I was really impressed you guys did your research and saw that typically the role is completely un-night-actionable, but I had issues having a TRUE commutor in the game with an extremely ability-heavy, strong village. I was anticipating the commutor would probably be lynched or vig'd at some point in the game, so both the fact she got practically hard cleared from OG wolf status and that you guys took her to endgame were impressive.Well, I kept trying to get you killed sooner but after AM and allie flipped that was dead in the water 😛
I did legitimately think you were third party until allie revealed. But in part that was because I got nights mixed up. We had figured out that you could evade strongman kills if you were a commuter but I had mixed up which night you got the post restriction and thought it was also N2 so that got confusing. I looked at again after the allie reveal and realized my mistake.
Why were you so cagey about how you'd evaded the kills though? Didn't understand that.
I wasn't even fully told what my role was
I didn't even know I could avoid getting killed at night because the mods wouldn't tell me. But that's funny if you wasted two kills on me. And yeah miz and I were talking about the fact that since blocking worked on me they could prob kill me that way but that they wouldn't because there were more people to kill over me.
Thanks for being PM buddies @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged and @muttmanager (and sometimes @Barkley13)
I didn't even know I could avoid getting killed at night because the mods wouldn't tell me. But that's funny if you wasted two kills on me. And yeah miz and I were talking about the fact that since blocking worked on me they could prob kill me that way but that they wouldn't because there were more people to kill over me.Thanks for being PM buddies @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged and @muttmanager (and sometimes @Barkley13)

I wasn't even fully told what my role wasI didn't even know I could avoid getting killed at night because the mods wouldn't tell me. But that's funny if you wasted two kills on me. And yeah miz and I were talking about the fact that since blocking worked on me they could prob kill me that way but that they wouldn't because there were more people to kill over me.
Thanks for being PM buddies @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged and @muttmanager (and sometimes @Barkley13)![]()
Yup, we tried to kill you N2 with Aff because we used him for most of the kills due to his role. When it didn't work, we thought the strongarm might do it but then that didn't work either so we gave up.

@finnickthedog @Lupin21 @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida Thanks for working through the tough times to bring home the win! Very nice teamwork.
Had/still have a migraine. Will respond more when less ill.
Hope you all enjoyed playing!! If you didn’t
Hope you all enjoyed playing!! If you didn’t

Good job wolves!
I feel like I was starting to figure it out near the end and likely would have gotten there in the end... But entirely too little too late!
When Lupin told me her (totally true) ability I was literally like "welp hope she's village or else we're royally ****ed"
I feel like I was starting to figure it out near the end and likely would have gotten there in the end... But entirely too little too late!
When Lupin told me her (totally true) ability I was literally like "welp hope she's village or else we're royally ****ed"
Congrats to wolves on the win
Btw there's no way i'd be able to go after AM, Lupino and Finny.
I want to know who killed me though? @Animal Midwife tell me pls 🙁
I want to know who killed me though? @Animal Midwife tell me pls 🙁
How many pages were the wolf, Pippy and tot chats? 

Does it count as being pocketed, if I was still suspicious of Finn
From my PM with Ziggy
& with miz
From my PM with Ziggy
Only the last one was different. Which does make me think Finn could be a wolf protector
& with miz
How confident are you with Finn?
Not 100 the laguage is different from the other protections, but she used it in a village way, So like 65% village maybe
Thanks for the game @SportPonies @grebes4lyfe @kaydubs 😍😍😍
This was prob the first game I enjoyed PM’ing as village. We just gotta find that trust sweet spot so it happens a lil earlier lolI wasn't even fully told what my role wasI didn't even know I could avoid getting killed at night because the mods wouldn't tell me. But that's funny if you wasted two kills on me. And yeah miz and I were talking about the fact that since blocking worked on me they could prob kill me that way but that they wouldn't because there were more people to kill over me.
Thanks for being PM buddies @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged and @muttmanager (and sometimes @Barkley13)![]()
Had a lovely time! Good game, all. Much love to the mods and my fellow wolves. 

@finnickthedog I almost shot you for that IRL thing but thought it was cheating so didn't. Sorry village I let you down.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol sameGood job wolves!
I feel like I was starting to figure it out near the end and likely would have gotten there in the end... But entirely too little too late!
When Lupin told me her (totally true) ability I was literally like "welp hope she's village or else we're royally ****ed"
I did say it needed to be tested sooner rather than later though!
Lol so I obviously never copied a wolf to be able to do that extra kill. I was able to copy though- to whomever said the barbie girl ability was only reversal... But I totally just guessed a person when I posted right before deadline and I love that I guessed Finn correctly. Too bad no one listened!
Thanks for a fun game everyone! I appreciate all the hard work that went into this and hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!
Afflac played a great first game so I'm super proud of him and hope he had a blast.
I'm also excited that my second wolfing experience was more successful than my first hahaha
Village played really well too, and we were definitely holding our breath at certain points in the game
Shout out to Ziggy for that last minute switch haha, great play! It also took us a loooong time to figure out who the watcher was mutts so kudos!
Afflac played a great first game so I'm super proud of him and hope he had a blast.
I'm also excited that my second wolfing experience was more successful than my first hahaha
Village played really well too, and we were definitely holding our breath at certain points in the game
Shout out to Ziggy for that last minute switch haha, great play! It also took us a loooong time to figure out who the watcher was mutts so kudos!
It was Afflac.Btw there's no way i'd be able to go after AM, Lupino and Finny.
I want to know who killed me though? @Animal Midwife tell me pls 🙁
Wolf chat hit 34 pgs.How many pages were the wolf, Pippy and tot chats?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I liked this observation of mine @Animal Midwife, just saying 😉I think it's kinda weird how quickly she picked out that I had accidentally left mpm off my reads list
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K