Veterinary Student
I'm so confused. I'll come back to this tomorrow

ziggyandjazzy

the smallest feline is a masterpiece
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
A shot rings out though the night! Dead is MPM a Woof!

View attachment 277188

But wait... there is another rezzer! And they Rezzed MPM!?! A heckin woof? Or former heckin woof? Now an angel wolf... Buh buh buhhhhhhh

View attachment 277189

Okay friends, so I know that what is happening is super weird, but I can explain. Gotta clear the air...When I lived last time, I was a wolf. Butttt, I was a lone wolf, so I have no idea who the other ones are...I would have been able to kill only every other night, but obviously that never happened. I am as much a villager as any of you. I never killed a soul, and since I was rezzed as village I won't get the chance.

I am as confused about this weird D1? thing as you all are. I am currently suspecting that either the main wolf pack has some sort of reset ability or something. Maybe an ability thief since I can't post restrict now? I do suspect that a third party exists in the game, and I believe that they could be responsible for this too? Maybe it is part of their win condition? Maybe someone can convert wolves to villagers in this game? Or maybe the mod gods are messing with us? Who knows, but think about it...why would the wolves rez me if it meant they couldn't kill, and couldn't interact with me anyways? This kind of has me leaning to a third party being present...

Like I said, I think the mods only allowed me to come back because I don't know who they are, tbh. I don't know how to prove it to you, but I can promise that I won't be doing an extra kill EOD anymore- not like I even got the chance to in the first place lol... so idk how it happened but I am here
We already tried this in underwear and it didn't work silly :p

Reactions: mypetmoose
Aug 19, 2018
New York
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I also think we need to eliminte all the OG wokf possibilities before talking convert. Ziggy made good points on why there probably isnt one (even in PM while I was in my ziggy tunnel - she was likely right but I couldnt tell her that then lol)

Reactions: ziggyandjazzy
Aug 19, 2018
New York
Status
Pre-Veterinary
but but but, what about luuuupin? I am feeling like a broken record lol
Im thinking mpm (very clear now that shes outed herself) then id say go lupin or SAR (or did I miss a SAR hard clear) bc of the post below

If Lupin is being truthful about her ability, upon reflection I'm leaning it village. I also have no wolfy points for her based on things she said really. However, I also have played very infrequently with her and don't know if I can read her well
I think we need to flip Afflac and MPM first before we visit that though
how do you explain the pine cone thing? she copied MsP n1 and then it was given n2, just like she said. so she couldn't have copied cubs n1 to then use it n2 for an extra protection
Maybe she found the item and passed it on instead of eating it. I asked if I could eat half which wasnt approved but I didnt ask about passing it on

OP
SportPonies

SportPonies

Illinois c/o 2021!
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
Illinois
Status
Veterinary Student
Night 8

Desperately lonely after the loss of her companion, the Western Grebe was easy to manipulate. All she wanted was someone to trust, but someone too advantage of that last night and lured her away from the others. She was never seen again.

1566386195073.png

Dead is @SARdoghandler - Western Grebe, mason
The Roster:

No Egrets:
13. @mizchiefmanaged
2. @muttmanager
3. @ziggyandjazzy

Hawkward:
14. @Barkley13
10. @Lupin21

Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog

Unpheasant:

Tweethearts:
21. @mypetmoose

Flying High:
25. @SkiOtter - Double Crested Corm, destined to die
1. @Ms Procrastinator - Western Scrub Jay, Tinkerer
23. @sheltermed - Belted Kingfisher, Nexus Redirector
12. @Lawper - Brown Pelican, Neighbor
9. @Miranda Senft - mourning dove, 1x Lynch cancel
4. @Navilly - Becky (common loon), vanillager
17. @nyanko - Western Gull, blocker
6. @Mad Jack - Thistle the American kestrel, 1x Lynch avoidance, 1x night kill avoidance
5. @Skimble/@bjeh - greater prairie chicken, neighbor
24. @StayingPositive2017 - Odin the Red-Tailed Hawk, vig
20. @genny - Black-Crowned Night Heron the rezzer

16. @Animal Midwife - Mute Swan the strongarm
18. @dolphin106258 - Eared Grebe the mason
19. @allieh8607 - pet Senegal parrot, CHAOS post restrictor/barbie girl
7. @WildZoo - Derby the Eastern Screech Owl, flavor cop
15. @cubsrule4e - River the Bald Eagle, protector

22. @AccidentFromFlorida - European Starling, Modified Ninja
8. @SARdoghandler - Western Grebe, mason

It is now Day 9

ziggyandjazzy

2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Ok so it's either 2:5 or 3:4 right now. I'm inclined to think 2:5 but I could be wrong.

Lupin and mpm are wolves. I feel like this much is fact. If there is a third, it would be between barks and Finn. But I don't think either are.

So I don't know if wolves were trying to get it tied up last night and used bad wolf math (didn't account for cubs dying in that tie lol) or if there was another reason they were trying to push it to lupin over Florida. Mpm also tried to push it to herself by fake claiming. So if anyone has a way to analyze this, I'm all ears. Which one do you think would more likely be alpha or have a lynch avoidance?
If it's 2:5 and the lynch doesn't go through, it would be at 2:4 tomorrow which would be fine. However, if it's 3:4 and it didn't go through, it would be 3:3 tomorrow and not good.
I'm thinking lupin is higher likely to have some sort of avoidance just by how that last second turn went, but I could be wrong because that was pretty confusing

Reactions: mizchiefmanaged
Apr 2, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Ok so it's either 2:5 or 3:4 right now. I'm inclined to think 2:5 but I could be wrong.

Lupin and mpm are wolves. I feel like this much is fact. If there is a third, it would be between barks and Finn. But I don't think either are.

So I don't know if wolves were trying to get it tied up last night and used bad wolf math (didn't account for cubs dying in that tie lol) or if there was another reason they were trying to push it to lupin over Florida. Mpm also tried to push it to herself by fake claiming. So if anyone has a way to analyze this, I'm all ears. Which one do you think would more likely be alpha or have a lynch avoidance?
If it's 2:5 and the lynch doesn't go through, it would be at 2:4 tomorrow which would be fine. However, if it's 3:4 and it didn't go through, it would be 3:3 tomorrow and not good.
I'm thinking lupin is higher likely to have some sort of avoidance just by how that last second turn went, but I could be wrong because that was pretty confusing
Inclined to think Lupin is alpha at the moment.

Reactions: muttmanager
Apr 2, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Why wouldn't they be pushing lupin as a wolf earlier in the day then?

I also voted mpm
I think they were trying to do a surprise swing to her last second for whatever reason because literally all three of them switched in the last minute. Lupin is either alpha or has some serious lynch avoidances I think.

Aug 19, 2018
New York
Status
Pre-Veterinary

Im unsure, I’m thinking mpm made he claim bc she is the one with an avoidance.
At this point I only have you and myself as hard cleared

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
Very tired. You?

Anyways, on my phone right now so I'm just going to offer short thoughts.

If either of them is an alpha I'm leaning toward lupin because they were clearly trying to vote there at the end. I do want to look at yesterday though and see the timing of MPM making her weird claim to see whether it looks like she was trying pull votes. I think it may have been too late in the cycle for that, but warrants a look once I'm on back on my laptop.

Mpms alpha claim is super useless imo because its impossible to tell whether she's lying to try and make us vote lupin or telling the truth because she expects us not to believe her. So I'm going to ignore that piece of information entirely.

Lynch mpm

Edit: I realized I wrote "AM" where I meant "MPM" so I fixed that. It's already quoted though so my mistake lives on.

Last edited:

ziggyandjazzy

2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Im unsure, I’m thinking mpm made he claim bc she is the one with an avoidance.
At this point I only have you and myself as hard cleared
what about miz?
Very tired. You?

If either of them is an alpha I'm leaning toward lupin because they were clearly trying to vote there at the end. I do want to look at yesterday though and see the timing of AM making her weird claim to see whether it looks like she was trying pull votes. I think it may have been too late in the cycle for that, but warrants a look once I'm on back on my laptop.

Mpms alpha claim is super useless imo because its impossible to tell whether she's lying to try and make us vote lupin or telling the truth because she expects us not to believe her. So I'm going to ignore that piece of information entirely.

Lynch mpm
But what if they did that last second switch thing just to **** with us and it's actually mpm that has the avoidance? or what if there is no avoidance?! ugh, the WIFOM :(

so let's say lupin does have this hypothetical avoidance.
today would've been either 3:5 or 4:4 :O

Apr 2, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Very tired. You?

If either of them is an alpha I'm leaning toward lupin because they were clearly trying to vote there at the end. I do want to look at yesterday though and see the timing of AM making her weird claim to see whether it looks like she was trying pull votes. I think it may have been too late in the cycle for that, but warrants a look once I'm on back on my laptop.

Lynch mpm
So did you self protect last night?

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
So did you self protect last night?
I did.

I don't know if it's relevant since we did have a death and there was no indication I was attacked in my results, but I apparently don't get told whether my protection was "unnecessary" when I protect myself. I just get the same "You successfully protected so-and-so" (in this case myself) results that I get when I protect someone else.

Reactions: mizchiefmanaged

ziggyandjazzy

2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
day 9 lynch tally
mpm (4) - mutts, ziggy, barks, finn

4/7

Lynch deadline at 9pm Central

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
@Lupin21 @mypetmoose yall gonna vote today?
Think I mentioned I can't get on until after work. I'm currently waiting on some chipotle and having a drink after yet another insane day, so I'll offer my thoughts on who the wolf is in a bit. :)

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
Okay, one drink down and ate my chipotle. Who thinks mpm is actually chaos? No one? What if I told you that she was and I was the wolf in charge of communication between her and the wolfs?!? Would that blow your minds???

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
Or maybe mpm is suuuuuper important. Like she is actually the one that has extra kills and if I only save her today we could win instantly?!

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
I am torn between lynching mpm or miz. One of them wi

Liked for Chipotle & exploding feather brain
I forgot I had cat treats in my work pants and my cat is currently attacking them. It's great.

Reactions: PippyPony

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
that is oddly weird and specific but no :rofl:
You never heard that nursery rhyme?! You poor soul! Look it up. Or better yet, hang on and maybe i can find a good youtube read of it.