WildZoo

Illegal in all 50, Unlynchable Wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
I only had one wolf in my lock clear village category all game and that was nav's fault anyway ( :p ), maybe I'm improving :heckyeah:

Lol but the next time someone says I'm a wolf because my votes are bad I'm pulling up this game thread

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
@finnickthedog I almost shot you for that IRL thing but thought it was cheating so didn't. Sorry village I let you down.
I probably would have reacted the same way even if I was a villager tbh. Unless I was straight vanilla, I suppose and therefore had nothing worth keeping to myself. Don't walk behind me! :p

Panicked a little in wolf chat that you might kill me for it though.

ziggyandjazzy

the smallest feline is a masterpiece
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Does it count as being pocketed, if I was still suspicious of Finn :thinking:

From my PM with Ziggy

& with miz
Lol yep I had her 100% pegged. Even down to her ability being EOD protector and blocker lol
This was prob the first game I enjoyed PM’ing as village. We just gotta find that trust sweet spot so it happens a lil earlier lol
You were infuriating at the beginning lol but it was fun once you trusted me :p
@finnickthedog I almost shot you for that IRL thing but thought it was cheating so didn't. Sorry village I let you down.
What did you find out about irl? Did ya pull a nav lol
Thanks for a fun game everyone! I appreciate all the hard work that went into this and hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!

Afflac played a great first game so I'm super proud of him and hope he had a blast.

I'm also excited that my second wolfing experience was more successful than my first hahaha

Village played really well too, and we were definitely holding our breath at certain points in the game

Shout out to Ziggy for that last minute switch haha, great play! It also took us a loooong time to figure out who the watcher was mutts so kudos!
Thanks! I was happy at the time but ehh it just prolonged are inevitable loss and I prob would've felt better about it then not wasting more days :p

Also why did wolves wanna kill me so badly? :oops:

Reactions: muttmanager

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
What did you find out about irl?
We were both volunteering at orientation. She walked behind me while I was in my role PM on my phone and I reacted to that. But like I said, probably would have done the same if I were a villager with a PR too.

• Wow
Reactions: ziggyandjazzy

allieh8607

RUSVM c/o 2017
7+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohiooo
Status
Veterinarian
What was your wincon? Was it something we could've helped with?
Not really. I had to live to final 5, guess 2 lynches correctly, and guess 1 night kill correctly. I had the night kill but was failing miserably with the lynches. Don't think it ever would have happened.

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Not really. I had to live to final 5, guess 2 lynches correctly, and guess 1 night kill correctly. I had the night kill but was failing miserably with the lynches. Don't think it ever would have happened.
Would you have won on your own or with whichever side won?

ziggyandjazzy

2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Then why didn’t you lynch her if you had her and the whole “non native species” thing figured out
Apparently the species thing wasn't a thing so idk? Not sure what the point of dubs' role was then.
And because we were lynching lupin first obviously. Why would I have pushed a Finn lynch before lupin? I also thought it there WAS another wolf, it would be her. I didn't want to believe a game with such OP wolves would have 27% non village rate

Here's what I said to miz
so I was blocked n1
was cubs blocked on an odd night or even? (edit he was blocked n7 which is also odd)
maybe finn is eod blocker and protector?

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
Lol so I obviously never copied a wolf to be able to do that extra kill. I was able to copy though- to whomever said the barbie girl ability was only reversal... But I totally just guessed a person when I posted right before deadline and I love that I guessed Finn correctly. Too bad no one listened!
I said barbie girl was only reversal bc when you look it up that's what it says. But I wasnt doubting that you could also copy (pinecone was proof of that), just saying that the barbue girl description didnt full describe your role.

StayingPositive2017

Michigan State CVM c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
We were both volunteering at orientation. She walked behind me while I was in my role PM on my phone and I reacted to that. But like I said, probably would have done the same if I were a villager with a PR too.
Except it was like a big rxn lol, like major cell phone guarding lol. I hadn't even realized she was on her phone until she said something lol

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
Except it was like a big rxn lol, like major cell phone guarding lol. I hadn't even realized she was on her phone until she said something lol
Still would have reacted same way if I was hiding a PR. I wasn't expecting you to walk behind me (or I would not have been in my role PM in the first place) so it startled the crap out of me.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Apparently the species thing wasn't a thing so idk? Not sure what the point of dubs' role was then.
And because we were lynching lupin first obviously. Why would I have pushed a Finn lynch before lupin? I also thought it there WAS another wolf, it would be her. I didn't want to believe a game with such OP wolves would have 27% non village rate
There was a species thing. All invasive species were wolves.

finn before Lupin could be pushed if you exactly thought she was alpha. And that would've won for village if done in that order.

Also, the non-village rate was 24%. Which is within normal ranges. And that's with the avoidances/cancels/unlimited ability potential village had.

StayingPositive2017

Michigan State CVM c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Still would have reacted same way if I was hiding a PR. I wasn't expecting you to walk behind me (or I would not have been in my role PM in the first place) so it startled the crap out of me.
But I had just walked into the room and wanted to sit down... in the open chairs... just past you lol

Reactions: PippyPony

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2014
snuggling with vmh
Status
Veterinary Student
I almost claimed my full role, but people seemed pretty convinced that one of the blockers was wolfy and I thought I'd get away with just eod protection better.

Ms Procrastinator

I have no idea what I'm doing
Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical

Ms Procrastinator

Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical
Okay how fitting is it that @Lupin21 got to wolf in birbs? Her avi totally gives wolf birb vibes.

Ms Procrastinator

Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical
Tell him to make it reeeeeeeally good :biglove: :claps: . Do you like Nesquick @Animal Midwife ?

• Angry
Reactions: Animal Midwife
Apr 16, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Lol yep I had her 100% pegged. Even down to her ability being EOD protector and blocker lol

You were infuriating at the beginning lol but it was fun once you trusted me

What did you find out about irl? Did ya pull a nav lol

Thanks! I was happy at the time but ehh it just prolonged are inevitable loss and I prob would've felt better about it then not wasting more days

Also why did wolves wanna kill me so badly? :oops:
You mentioned you had a PR and we wanted to kill PRs and then when we couldn't kill you with Flocky we thought you were extra important so we tried strongman... then we all thought you were 3p until allie claimed, then we figured out commuter

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

Here's what I said to miz
Where are you getting 27%?

Reactions: Caiter92

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
There was a species thing. All invasive species were wolves.

finn before Lupin could be pushed if you exactly thought she was alpha. And that would've won for village if done in that order.

Also, the non-village rate was 24%. Which is within normal ranges. And that's with the avoidances/cancels/unlimited ability potential village had.
Yeah I was doing some basic calculations and in a game this size turned vanilla, wolves need 8 mislynches to win. Here they only needed 7 if you count the bad shots from village vigs as mislynches (which they probably would have been). So to me it's pretty fairly balanced, I don't think that extra day would have made much of a difference since if they weren't about to win, wolves wouldn't have spiked the football early.

kaydubs

<3333
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Status
Veterinarian
Feeling a small bit better so if there’s any questions, feel free to tag or PM me direct.

Thanks to @SportPonies for pulling me in to mod and tolerating all of my text messages.

Thanks to the players for the game. I thought this game was pretty well balanced (it’s mainly why Sporty grabbed me in the first place, I just volunteered to help mod).

Probably my mild grumble is the last minute lynches still whilst demanding tallies in real-time. I mean, c’mon, guys. My internet is still slow as molasses (I don’t have dial up anymore but it’s still pretty bad). So I’m lucky if I get my page to refresh consistently :sorry:

Ms Procrastinator

Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical
So a commuter's immune to being NK'd?

Ms Procrastinator

Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical
No, just would have had to be blocked apparently.

Although, I would debate the strongman role v. commutor. In fact, it was something I challenged in game.
You think the commuter shouldn't have been immune to the strongman?

kaydubs

<3333
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Status
Veterinarian
You think the commuter shouldn't have been immune to the strongman?
It’s debatable to me. I guess it would have to be very specific in role description. And depends on whose modding too?

Honestly, as a mod, I don’t even have spreadsheets typically and I don’t have a super set order of operations regarding actions. Everyone mods differently.

Reactions: Ms Procrastinator

ziggyandjazzy

2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Ziggy’s role description included this: “you fly away each night and cannot be affected by most night actions.”
Yeah and I didn't know if killing was a night action so I asked and got the shrug emoji. that's why I was so confused if I was the NK or not :p

Reactions: Ms Procrastinator

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Yeah and I didn't know if killing was a night action so I asked and got the shrug emoji. that's why I was so confused if I was the NK or not :p
Of course killing is a night action lol unless it happens during the day

Reactions: Caiter92

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Feeling a small bit better so if there’s any questions, feel free to tag or PM me direct.

Thanks to @SportPonies for pulling me in to mod and tolerating all of my text messages.

Thanks to the players for the game. I thought this game was pretty well balanced (it’s mainly why Sporty grabbed me in the first place, I just volunteered to help mod).

Probably my mild grumble is the last minute lynches still whilst demanding tallies in real-time. I mean, c’mon, guys. My internet is still slow as molasses (I don’t have dial up anymore but it’s still pretty bad). So I’m lucky if I get my page to refresh consistently :sorry:
Yeah if you wanna play the waffle game you gotta keep that tally in your head. Which is why I try to lock my vote in at least half an hour prior to lynch close, if not longer :laugh:

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
**** yeah I had 3+ wolves

Too bad I can't play like that when I am actually playing...