WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

WWelcome to WWings of WWonder!

Presented by @SportPonies, @grebes4lyfe, and (surprise!) @kaydubs

Rules:
1. You may PM with the person above and below you IN YOUR GROUP. If you are the last person in your group, you may pm with the first person in your group. Please include the mods.
2. No screenshots.
3. Do not edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DELETE POSTS.
4. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated. PLEASE get your night actions in early if at all possible.
5. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST. Night closes at 7 AM CST regardless of if mods are available OR if we get all night actions in and are still awake. If night closes at 7 AM, write ups will happen as soon as someone's awake.
6. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SPORTY HAPPY: Please change your avatar to something birb themed <3

The Roster:

No Egrets:
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @muttmanager
3. @ziggyandjazzy
4. @Navilly
5. @Skimble

Hawkward:
6. @Mad Jack
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
9. @Miranda Senft
10. @Lupin21

Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Lawper
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @Barkley13
15. @cubsrule4e

Unpheasant:
16. @Animal Midwife
17. @nyanko
18. @dolphin106258
19. @allieh8607
20. @genny

Tweethearts:
21. @mypetmoose
22. @AccidentFromFlorida
23. @sheltermed
24. @FrostySparrow
25. @SkiOtter

Purple-rumped SUB-birds:
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @bjeh
3. @Coopah

Game starts now, with first lynch close at 9 PM CST tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
fifth has an f like first

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone going to provide me a list of who I am allowed to lynch or not lynch for d1? Are we doing that or nah? Don't wanna mess with the customs

Also idk how to change my pic on mobile (to something good) but I will try. If not can do it in a couple days

Anyone going to provide me a list of who I am allowed to lynch or not lynch for d1? Are we doing that or nah? Don't wanna mess with the customs

Also idk how to change my pic on mobile (to something good) but I will try. If not can do it in a couple days
Touch your picture next to your inbox. You'll see your stuff pop up and you'll see your picture with edit on it.
Edit: Pic confused my eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-12-22-36-47(1).png
    Screenshot_2019-08-12-22-36-47(1).png
    78.5 KB · Views: 99
Touch your picture next to your inbox. You'll see your stuff pop up and you'll see your picture with edit on it.View attachment 275977
Oh I physically know how to do it. But I can't photoshop a photo of a bird with jazzy or Ziggy or find a cool gif rn. I'm at the coast without WiFi. But hopefully I'll have something epic in store for the 14th or so. Provided I live long enough :thinking:

Reactions: 1 user
No no no
Vote late you're a wolf, until that becomes your established meta. Vote early you're a wolf because it's out of character.

giphy.gif
She voted late last game and was a serial killer so your theory is flawed imo

Also can we not get mad at early voting thanks

###lynch lawpy###
Bc it sounds like a good idea and he could be a wolf :thinking:

You village-reading MsP?

I can't village read anyone at this point. It's page 1. Just saying early voting for her isn't a wolf tell as a bad guy she still voted late to keep in line with her meta. She may have learned people feel more inclined to lynch you if you don't vote early but I could be wrong on that. Why wbu

This is a thing??

Oh yeah. They've got all kinds of weird rules. Don't lynch so and so because they modded 17 games ago. Don't lynch this person because they're my cousin twice removed. Or this person because they remind me of my long lost hamster. It gets a little ridiculous :p

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Who’s mad?

Mad is prob the wrong word. Maybe critical? And I meant dubs. I think we should encourage people to reevaluate how they play and change strategy to be a better villager but that's just me

I can't village read anyone at this point. It's page 1. Just saying early voting for her isn't a wolf tell as a bad guy she still voted late to keep in line with her meta. She may have learned people feel more inclined to lynch you if you don't vote early but I could be wrong on that. Why wbu
I don't have a read on her yet. I'm just curious since I noticed you voted for Lawpy.

Oh yeah. They've got all kinds of weird rules. Don't lynch so and so because they modded 17 games ago. Don't lynch this person because they're my cousin twice removed. Or this person because they remind me of my long lost hamster. It gets a little ridiculous :p
Feel free to lynch ziggy today guys, she doesn't care about the courtesy rule of not lynching a mod D1 the very next game ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Y'all say this about not having lynch grace periods, but y'all also have gotten to play with Pippy past Day 2.

Feel free to lynch ziggy today guys, she doesn't care about the courtesy rule of not lynching a mod D1 the very next game ;)
Omg I just realized I can cash in on this rule!! Don't lynch me for I am a poor innocent prior mod!
But really, I kid. Do it if you think I'm a wolf but not for a silly reason like that ;)
I don't have a read on her yet. I'm just curious since I noticed you voted for Lawpy.
How would voting for lawpy mean I had a village read on her?

I mean, if we want to take this seriously...it didn't exactly help her win as a bad guy, did it?

And that bolded would matter more to a wolf than a villager

I was not being serious about thinking she was a wolf for that alone, but hey, if you want to analyze it, actually analyze it.

Why so serious?
9E6A0A19-5395-4A96-816E-850B566BB429.jpeg

I mean, if we want to take this seriously...it didn't exactly help her win as a bad guy, did it?

And that bolded would matter more to a wolf than a villager

I was not being serious about thinking she was a wolf for that alone, but hey, if you want to analyze it, actually analyze it.
How would it matter more as a wolf? Villagers don't like to get mislynched either. And MsP has gotten mislynched d1 waaaay more times as a villager then as a nonvillagrr, just saying
No, I mean I'm wondering why you voted for Lawpy.
Because I thought he didn't remind me of the long lost hamster I never had
Why'd you vote for nav?
I was considering that
You may go lynch yourself :p
But genny noooooo

Also wth how do you all play on mobile this is a disaster omg

This is never allowed. Anyone who posts more than twice a day must be dead long before endgame!
I was thinking I need to stop posting as much if I want to not be dead soon :thinking:

How would it matter more as a wolf? Villagers don't like to get mislynched either. And MsP has gotten mislynched d1 waaaay more times as a villager then as a nonvillagrr, just saying
Wolves are more likely to alter their behavior to try to align with what will keep them from being lynched. Villagers just don't think about it quite as hard most of the time, they do what feels natural. If you're altering your village play specifically to keep from getting lynched, rather than doing what you think is more helpful for gamesolving, then you're villaging wrong.