You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Anyway, I'm going to go back to ***lynch SOV***
Unless new ideas or information arises.
Unless new ideas or information arises.
*******
Bahahahahaha.
This is going to be so fun to watch.
*******
Bahahahahaha.
This is going to be so fun to watch.
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch devyn
She led the silly bandwagon against me.
I actually don't mind being a lynch twrget as it keeps me alive longer...as long as I don't actually get lynched.
She led the silly bandwagon against me.
I actually don't mind being a lynch twrget as it keeps me alive longer...as long as I don't actually get lynched.
@Cyndia
fwiw, I think you should adjust the deadlines. Right now we are having 15-16 hour nights... and then almost no one posts in the early part of the days.....what little conversation goes on in the last few hours before deadline.
With classes ending, I think later am deadlines can probably be accommodated by most, and would give a little more time for discussion.
Just my $0.02. Honestly it is less convenient for me, but I prefer to see more participation.
fwiw, I think you should adjust the deadlines. Right now we are having 15-16 hour nights... and then almost no one posts in the early part of the days.....what little conversation goes on in the last few hours before deadline.
With classes ending, I think later am deadlines can probably be accommodated by most, and would give a little more time for discussion.
Just my $0.02. Honestly it is less convenient for me, but I prefer to see more participation.
cept our british friends, which doesn't that include cyndia?@Cyndia
fwiw, I think you should adjust the deadlines. Right now we are having 15-16 hour nights... and then almost no one posts in the early part of the days.....what little conversation goes on in the last few hours before deadline.
With classes ending, I think later am deadlines can probably be accommodated by most, and would give a little more time for discussion.
Just my $0.02. Honestly it is less convenient for me, but I prefer to see more participation.
I have no life regardless, so I'll be posting whenever, but who knows
Picking someone who was towards the end of the Allie lynch, lynch Kaydubs
And since I just finished the worst semester of vet school yet, I will be out drinking from now until tomorrow and will not be checking in.
And since I just finished the worst semester of vet school yet, I will be out drinking from now until tomorrow and will not be checking in.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ugh. I want to lynch whoever should have been protecting tv.
Lacking info, I'll go with a shot in the dark and ****lynch MDreamaker**** since I had forgotten she was even playing
Lacking info, I'll go with a shot in the dark and ****lynch MDreamaker**** since I had forgotten she was even playing
😛 Sorry I was mind-destroyed after my cardio final 😛 I'm also going to be studying for my last 2 finals for the next week. Basically a 7 day dinner partyPicking someone who was towards the end of the Allie lynch, lynch Kaydubs
And since I just finished the worst semester of vet school yet, I will be out drinking from now until tomorrow and will not be checking in.
This I agree with. I also keep forgetting MD is playing. lynch MDreamakerUgh. I want to lynch whoever should have been protecting tv.
Lacking info, I'll go with a shot in the dark and ****lynch MDreamaker**** since I had forgotten she was even playing
I have a brief break at work so I can post a bit.
First, kudos to whoever killed Allie last night.
I went back rereading a few pages, and for some reason I had a suspicion bell go off with MDreamaker, even though he (he?) doesn't post a lot. It's not a lot to go off of, but for now tentatively lynch MDreamaker
First, kudos to whoever killed Allie last night.
I went back rereading a few pages, and for some reason I had a suspicion bell go off with MDreamaker, even though he (he?) doesn't post a lot. It's not a lot to go off of, but for now tentatively lynch MDreamaker
Bags of straw, bags of sand
Poor tucker
The killer did not murder this time - good job killer.
Poor tucker
The killer did not murder this time - good job killer.
cause lynching the quiet person always works
@Cyndia
fwiw, I think you should adjust the deadlines. Right now we are having 15-16 hour nights... and then almost no one posts in the early part of the days.....what little conversation goes on in the last few hours before deadline.
With classes ending, I think later am deadlines can probably be accommodated by most, and would give a little more time for discussion.
Just my $0.02. Honestly it is less convenient for me, but I prefer to see more participation.
I fully agree with you and would certainly like to see more participation - Unfortunately I head back to Dublin tomorrow and am back at work Monday, so the latest I can move the deadlines would be 12:45am GMT/7:45EST if you guys would prefer that? I can definitely move the night deadlines up though so we can have longer days.
I think DVMD may be helping me out after today though, so I'll have a chat with her and if she's got a different schedule we may be able to work something out for a later deadline.
Official Lynch Tally
SOV 2 - Escalla, dyachei
Devyn 1 - SOV
Kaydubs 1 - orca
Mdream 1 - Wildzoo, kayd, ash
Votes: 5/23
Deadline: Tentatively 7:30pm EST/12:30AM GMT (will move it back to 6:30pm if there are complaints)
SOV 2 - Escalla, dyachei
Devyn 1 - SOV
Kaydubs 1 - orca
Mdream 1 - Wildzoo, kayd, ash
Votes: 5/23
Deadline: Tentatively 7:30pm EST/12:30AM GMT (will move it back to 6:30pm if there are complaints)
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well...at least we got a wolf. Was tucketvet able to investigate a player every night? If so, I'm guessing she didn't find a wolf the previous night since nothing was mentioned on the thread.
I guess I'll wait to see who chimes in with any important night activities before I make a decision.
I guess I'll wait to see who chimes in with any important night activities before I make a decision.
I fully agree with you and would certainly like to see more participation - Unfortunately I head back to Dublin tomorrow and am back at work Monday, so the latest I can move the deadlines would be 12:45am GMT/7:45EST if you guys would prefer that? I can definitely move the night deadlines up though so we can have longer days.
I think DVMD may be helping me out after today though, so I'll have a chat with her and if she's got a different schedule we may be able to work something out for a later deadline.
***************
Yup! I can help now! 🙂
***************
lynch lissa
I'm at a wedding in the middle of nowhere I'll try to check in.
I'm at a wedding in the middle of nowhere I'll try to check in.
lynch lissa
I'm at a wedding in the middle of nowhere I'll try to check in.
Please don't lynch Lissa. I have a pretty good reason to think she's a villager.
I think 7:45 lynch close, and an earlier night deadline would both be preferable....I fully agree with you and would certainly like to see more participation - Unfortunately I head back to Dublin tomorrow and am back at work Monday, so the latest I can move the deadlines would be 12:45am GMT/7:45EST if you guys would prefer that? I can definitely move the night deadlines up though so we can have longer days.
I think DVMD may be helping me out after today though, so I'll have a chat with her and if she's got a different schedule we may be able to work something out for a later deadline.
I think 7:45 lynch close, and an earlier night deadline would both be preferable....
*******************************
I think you are trying to kill me, having me up until 1AM.... or maybe that is my brain that hasn't slept in over 24 hours talking.
*******************************
As if you would be going to sleep early anyway.*******************************
I think you are trying to kill me, having me up until 1AM.... or maybe that is my brain that hasn't slept in over 24 hours talking.
*******************************

At least now you can blame it on me.
As if you would be going to sleep early anyway.
At least now you can blame it on me.
***********************

1AM is fine for this upcoming week, but the week after I am back to waking up at 7AM... So, this unfortunately means no late nights.... 🙁
Though I don't know if the game will still be running this time next week or not.

*************************
E
Escalla
I lwould also be ok with a nohika lynch.
*****lynch devyn******
***lynch kaydubs***
You are receiving the most votes and you have NOTHING to say? Unless this is a role restriction, completely unacceptable.***lynch kaydubs***
unlynch devyn
lynch Mdream
gotta participate or we can't win.
And to address the point of being "too quiet". I don't have much info other than the time willow revealed her role (to me and nohika, separately - and he did not mention it to you all) as a possible assassin to me, and I tried to change my vote to save her. Other than that, not a wolf here.
I will lynch McDreamachine.
Lynch devyn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally
SOV 2 - Escalla, dyachei
Devyn 3 - fs, jojo, 98cats
Kaydubs 2 - orca, Mdream
Mdream 5 - Wildzoo, kayd, ash, SOV, Chillbo
Lissa 1 - devyn
Votes: 13/23
Deadline: Tentatively 7:30pm EST/12:30AM GMT (will move it back to 6:30pm if there are complaints)
Waffles: 1
SOV 2 - Escalla, dyachei
Devyn 3 - fs, jojo, 98cats
Kaydubs 2 - orca, Mdream
Mdream 5 - Wildzoo, kayd, ash, SOV, Chillbo
Lissa 1 - devyn
Votes: 13/23
Deadline: Tentatively 7:30pm EST/12:30AM GMT (will move it back to 6:30pm if there are complaints)
Waffles: 1
Someone broke into our family business last night and the day has been filled with talking to cops, cleaning up all the glass and trying to get the window fixed 🙁 🙁 🙁 lynch ***MD****
I can't really read through this all right now, or I would be more helpful. Sorry guys
I can't really read through this all right now, or I would be more helpful. Sorry guys
E
Escalla
I don't know if a devyn lynch is really a good idea.....
I'll hopefully be able to post more when I'm off.
I'll hopefully be able to post more when I'm off.
Unlynch devyn lynch MDreamaker
Idk where the bandwagon on me came from. I'm a villager, who likes food and have to send "creepy" messages to people. That's it. Not a very useful role but definitely not a wolf.
@orca... You may have heard me call you OCRA 🙂 and how much I like eating ocra. As well as supporting for the villagers.
@Escalla... I messaged u twice and mentioned how we have to save the villagers and get a wolf.
Sorry bout the creepy messages but had to be part of my role. Nevertheless, almost all my messages involved trying to help villagers as much as I could. :
:
@orca... You may have heard me call you OCRA 🙂 and how much I like eating ocra. As well as supporting for the villagers.
@Escalla... I messaged u twice and mentioned how we have to save the villagers and get a wolf.
Sorry bout the creepy messages but had to be part of my role. Nevertheless, almost all my messages involved trying to help villagers as much as I could. :
:I'm at a crazy pub. But nothing else works. Either way. Down to nothing before beer.
A) why does creepy messages make you definitely not a wolf...Idk where the bandwagon on me came from. I'm a villager, who likes food and have to send "creepy" messages to people. That's it. Not a very useful role but definitely not a wolf.
@orca... You may have heard me call you OCRA 🙂 and how much I like eating ocra. As well as supporting for the villagers.
@Escalla... I messaged u twice and mentioned how we have to save the villagers and get a wolf.
Sorry bout the creepy messages but had to be part of my role. Nevertheless, almost all my messages involved trying to help villagers as much as I could. ::
B) seems like you were trying very hard to make them believe you were not a wolf...
eh, i'm not sold on it, but I'm against lynching you still
I'm not against lynching you still
Also, I sent message to chillbo telling him I rubbed his feet to help his grumpiness haha.
I guess creepy messages doesn't make me not a wolf but I honestly have nothing else. None of these people knew who the messages were from. If anything, you guys won't be losing a huge asset, but a number for the villagers.
Anyhow, I'm slightly suspicious of how willow messages nohika her role and he did not try to save her.
I guess creepy messages doesn't make me not a wolf but I honestly have nothing else. None of these people knew who the messages were from. If anything, you guys won't be losing a huge asset, but a number for the villagers.
Anyhow, I'm slightly suspicious of how willow messages nohika her role and he did not try to save her.
**************

**************

**************
Also, I sent message to chillbo telling him I rubbed his feet to help his grumpiness haha.
I guess creepy messages doesn't make me not a wolf but I honestly have nothing else. None of these people knew who the messages were from. If anything, you guys won't be losing a huge asset, but a number for the villagers.
Anyhow, I'm slightly suspicious of how willow messages nohika her role and he did not try to save her.
She messaged me her role while I was away from my computer, that's why I didn't try to save her.
Going to go with lynch MDreamaker.
I guess I'm bandwagoning again. Had hoped to hear from everyone first, in case someone had more info. I'll try to check again before deadline, but for now **lynch MDream**.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would not recommend lynching me.
I serve an important purpose. I would not feck with me.
I serve an important purpose. I would not feck with me.
E
Escalla
***unlynch SOV, lynch nohika***
random rant....
not sure which I think i dislike more...
someone missing a lynch because they are unavailable and can't vote,
or
someone with no time to play, comes on and votes at random or with the crowd.
The way the LIS rule goes, we have the cultural thing to support the second thing as "well, at least they came on and voted"
however, we have seen repeatedly these lynches coming down to 1 or 2 votes, often with some rapid movement at the last moment. But, these random going with the crowd votes can really weigh down and prevent and sort of last minute moving, that I personally think that I'd prefer people who can't read thru the thread and come up with a reason, even if it, after reading the thread comes up with is "I got nothing, I'll join the bandwagon", then at least we can get some information to make these lynches less random and more based on information...
not sure which I think i dislike more...
someone missing a lynch because they are unavailable and can't vote,
or
someone with no time to play, comes on and votes at random or with the crowd.
The way the LIS rule goes, we have the cultural thing to support the second thing as "well, at least they came on and voted"
however, we have seen repeatedly these lynches coming down to 1 or 2 votes, often with some rapid movement at the last moment. But, these random going with the crowd votes can really weigh down and prevent and sort of last minute moving, that I personally think that I'd prefer people who can't read thru the thread and come up with a reason, even if it, after reading the thread comes up with is "I got nothing, I'll join the bandwagon", then at least we can get some information to make these lynches less random and more based on information...
Final Lynch Tally
SOV 1 - dyachei
Devyn 3 - fs, 98cats, bluesails
Kaydubs 2 - orca, Mdream
Mdream 11 - Wildzoo, kayd, ash, SOV, Chillbo, swings, jojo, gwen, nohika, epivet, mags
Lissa 1 - devyn
Nohika 1 - escalla
Votes: 19/23
Deadline: ~40 minutes (7:30pm EST/12:30AM GMT)
Waffles: 3
Roll call: @LetItSnow @Lissarae06 @brightimpressio @Mad Jack
Correct me if anything is wrong, did that tally pretty fast..
SOV 1 - dyachei
Devyn 3 - fs, 98cats, bluesails
Kaydubs 2 - orca, Mdream
Mdream 11 - Wildzoo, kayd, ash, SOV, Chillbo, swings, jojo, gwen, nohika, epivet, mags
Lissa 1 - devyn
Nohika 1 - escalla
Votes: 19/23
Deadline: ~40 minutes (7:30pm EST/12:30AM GMT)
Waffles: 3
Roll call: @LetItSnow @Lissarae06 @brightimpressio @Mad Jack
Correct me if anything is wrong, did that tally pretty fast..
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K