You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
...
I feel like these lynch deadlines are getting earlier each day. It's probably senility.
Other than the first day it's been kept at 630pm est, I'd be happy to move it slightly later if that's the general consensus.
Final lynch tally
Allie - a lot
Wild zoo - some
Everyone else - slim to nil
Allie - a lot
Wild zoo - some
Everyone else - slim to nil
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After a night of no kill, the neopets are anxious to find the murderers and keep themselves safe. Multiple people shout out that they've been blocked, some bemoaning near fires, some grumping about bottlings. Eventually, people start to turn to one neopet in particular and the mob starts to rumble in anger. "No no, you're wrong and wasting your time, I can evade a lynch!" Shouts Allie in desperation. The mob ignores her complaints and quickly converges on her to drag her to her death..
.....But it appears she was telling the truth. Allie shrugs and walks away from the angry mob unharmed. No one has died. It is now Night 5, you know the drill. Get your actions in early and I'll close whenever possible.
.....But it appears she was telling the truth. Allie shrugs and walks away from the angry mob unharmed. No one has died. It is now Night 5, you know the drill. Get your actions in early and I'll close whenever possible.
Last edited:
Good golly, what I would give to have 3 naps today...I've already had 3 today!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would love slightly later since I usually am leaving work right around 6:15, but if it doesn't work for everyone else it's cool 🙂Other than the first day it's been kept at 630pm est, I'd be happy to move it slightly later if that's the general consensus.
What's sneaky about it? I've been in class all day and when I last looked, I only had two or three votes which I try not to get too bent out of shape about. If I was being a sneaky wolf, I would keep my mouth shut and laugh at you guys when nothing happens.
Lynch wildzoo
Yeah. Or if you're a wolf with a duck-a-lynch ability and you saw that you were going to get lynched, you'd say "Let me pre-empt this by coming up with some plausible reason I might be able to duck a lynch as a villager" and try and sell it before-the-fact.
So. Not saying you're a wolf or a villager; just saying I don't really buy the whole "If I was being a sneaky wolf" stuff.
*******************
@epivetlove @magbags @LetItSnow @Lissarae06 @kaydubs @allieh8607 @Chillbo Baggins @StartingoverVet
@nohika @swingnsave
plz vote
*******************
I'd love to, but the only chance I have to vote during the day is at lunch. And today I didn't get that. I don't get home until ... about 30 minutes ago.
I think this schedule makes as much sense as any other schedule, so I'm not griping about it, but don't expect my voting to be all that impressively, uh, present.
Sorry. I was sleeping off a headache. Catching up now.
Night closed, results pending..
In the placid world of neopia, rumbles are heard throughout the night. Fires are lit, neomail is sent (though not as much as normal), people break and enter, snowball fights occur. Kind people give things away, and others take. A cool breeze wafts in the night air.. When the night finally ends, the neopets cautiously walk out to the town square to see if anything horrible has happened. And it has.
Found dead, floating in the air and hung from a noose of ectoplasm threads is JaynaAli, Pant Devil, the reviled item taker. Something flutters off of her body and into the wind.
It is now Day 6. Lynch away! Seriously. Lynch like crazy. How are so many players still alive? Deadline is still at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
8. @tuckervet
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @allieh8607
3. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @Mad Jack
Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
3. @MDreamaker
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. @JaynaAli, Pant Devil
-------------------------------------------------------
Found dead, floating in the air and hung from a noose of ectoplasm threads is JaynaAli, Pant Devil, the reviled item taker. Something flutters off of her body and into the wind.
It is now Day 6. Lynch away! Seriously. Lynch like crazy. How are so many players still alive? Deadline is still at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
8. @tuckervet
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @allieh8607
3. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @Mad Jack
Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
3. @MDreamaker
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. @JaynaAli, Pant Devil
-------------------------------------------------------
Last edited:
lynch allie
Lynch allie!
i might have something, need a little background discussions before I reveal things however...
E
Escalla
So who wants to fess up to sending a message about taking some of my clothes?
Don't be shy....
Don't be shy....
lynch LIS
All the dead so far have been noobs. The wolves have to be veterans, and probably some of the "close-knit" group.
LIS is the leader of the "don't kill the good, active player" brigade, so he is my first choice.
Sure he isn't around for lynches much, but he is around for nightime decisions.
All the dead so far have been noobs. The wolves have to be veterans, and probably some of the "close-knit" group.
LIS is the leader of the "don't kill the good, active player" brigade, so he is my first choice.
Sure he isn't around for lynches much, but he is around for nightime decisions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, forgot...
Hi maties... <hiccup> that is some weird philosophical words coming out of me drunken mouth. <hiccup>
Hi maties... <hiccup> that is some weird philosophical words coming out of me drunken mouth. <hiccup>
Official Lynch Tally
Allie 2 - FS, MJ
LIS 1 - SOV
Votes: 3/25
Deadline: Later
Allie 2 - FS, MJ
LIS 1 - SOV
Votes: 3/25
Deadline: Later
Avast ye scoundrels and lynch the land-lubber LIS, or the other stinkin wolves. <hiccup>
will wait for this before deciding what to do...
i might have something, need a little background discussions before I reveal things however...
So many peeps in Maraqua...though I suppose that doesn't have any major significance.
E
Escalla
@Mad Jack - what happened to you N4?
I found an Air Mushroom and was given the option to do whatever I wanted with it. I figured, I'm me, so I might as well do the dumbest thing possible, so I ate it. Next thing I know, I'm floating off to fairy land.@Mad Jack - what happened to you N4?
alright, I don't think my lead at this point is going to give us a wolf, so I got nothing. If i get any other useful information before lynch regarding it, I will let you guys know, but please don't hold off lynching and discussing waiting for my input any longer
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*****lynch allie****** I hope if there is info out there it is revealed before my lunch break is over
Official Lynch Tally
Allie 3 - FS, MJ, wildzoo
LIS 1 - SOV
Votes: 4/25
Deadline: Later
Allie 3 - FS, MJ, wildzoo
LIS 1 - SOV
Votes: 4/25
Deadline: Later
Are we doing this again? Seriously?
lynch SOV
Just not sure about him.
Will change if info comes out.
Just not sure about him.
Will change if info comes out.
lynch LIS
All the dead so far have been noobs. The wolves have to be veterans, and probably some of the "close-knit" group.
LIS is the leader of the "don't kill the good, active player" brigade, so he is my first choice.
Sure he isn't around for lynches much, but he is around for nightime decisions.
Well, I certainly can't deny all that logic.
I mean, you're wrong. I'm a villager. And definitely one you don't want to kill.
But you made a good case. *shrug*
lynch SOV
Just not sure about him.
Will change if info comes out.
I can buy that. He's quieter than usual (but so is Jojo). And he's making a good (but incorrect) case to lynch me, which makes me wonder.
But for the moment, I'm still on the allie train. lynch Allieh.
E
Escalla
@Chillbo Baggins - did you get that tag?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just cause I got the notification for this one doesn't mean you're better than me!@Chillbo Baggins - did you get that tag?
Sorry y'all busy day! I can confirm TV was rezzed by a villager. I'll ****lynch SOV**** for now .. I haven't read through it all yet
Sorry for the inactivity! I graduated today! For now, ***lynch Allie***.
E
Escalla
I'm going to go with ***lynch SOV***
So, on further consideration, we may have chaos on our hands.
The map pieces form a map when put together. One person is looking to put them together. I am being led to believe the map leads to the lab ray
http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=labray
Which in the context of the game seems to best fit chaos... Someone with a ray gun that can do good or bad things?
So, I dunno what we should do with this info. They were forthcoming and even told me their character name which lead me to figure out the lab ray connection.
I even have the power to facilitate them getting the map completed quicker if we want to see if the labray could be a boon to the village
The map pieces form a map when put together. One person is looking to put them together. I am being led to believe the map leads to the lab ray
http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=labray
Which in the context of the game seems to best fit chaos... Someone with a ray gun that can do good or bad things?
So, I dunno what we should do with this info. They were forthcoming and even told me their character name which lead me to figure out the lab ray connection.
I even have the power to facilitate them getting the map completed quicker if we want to see if the labray could be a boon to the village
The lab ray I just mentioned has the power to change the gender or species of the neopetI have reason to believe that conversion is item-based. I'm not familiar with how something like that works, anyone have some insight?
Color tooThe lab ray I just mentioned has the power to change the gender or species of the neopet
I don't think I voted yet but lynch AllieAllie
Lynch SOV for self preservation at this point.
No one cares about a ray gun, ok, that's cool, don't mind me then
Lynch Allie
I do care. I also think the ray gun could be chaos but I don't know much about it. From when I played neopets I think I remember there being good parts and bad parts of it so that would fit with the chaos memo. I didn't want to be the one to tell you to out that person because people may think I'm just doing it to get suspicion off of me soNo one cares about a ray gun, ok, that's cool, don't mind me then
I would maybe wait to see what other people say. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this was where you were going, but the lab ray from the game had completely random results. At least when I last played. You couldn't control what happened...which I guess fits chaos well. Maybe his/her only goal is to assemble the map and use it on someone, regardless of the outcome?
Still not sure who to lynch at this point.
Still not sure who to lynch at this point.
A little torn since Allie role reveal and no one else claimed the character. However, I don't really remember who the super big names are in regards to "heroes" in Neopets but I know there were quite a few. I'm still more suspicious of Allie than anyone else based on how she described what happened to her so lynch Allie for now.
Official Lynch Tally
Allie 9 - FS, MJ, wildzoo, LIS, BI, lissa, chillbo, orca, mags
LIS 1 - SOV
SOV 5 - devyn, swings, Escalla, allie, tv
Votes: 15/25
Deadline: ~2 hours (6:30pm EST)
Allie 9 - FS, MJ, wildzoo, LIS, BI, lissa, chillbo, orca, mags
LIS 1 - SOV
SOV 5 - devyn, swings, Escalla, allie, tv
Votes: 15/25
Deadline: ~2 hours (6:30pm EST)
No one cares about a ray gun, ok, that's cool, don't mind me then
Really dude? You waited all of 30 min to declare that? 🙂
I've got a map piece. I'll send it wherever you want.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K