You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Someone very much wants those pieces, oh yes they dol. I saw them skulking the the shadows.
It's always a bad sign when there are more posts overnight than during the day. Glad people agree with me, now let's put this new found desire to play into playing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a lotta hubaloo gettin' thrown around in here, ya darn kids!
I will be on an airplane most of the day. Just FYI that I won't be around much. Don't worry, I have taken contingency precautions 😉
You brought a parachute?I will be on an airplane most of the day. Just FYI that I won't be around much. Don't worry, I have taken contingency precautions 😉
Night closed, results pending...
Cyndia has abandoned usNight closed, results pending...
Cyndia has abandoned us
Nah just slow since I'm on my phone 😛 all results are out, here comes the writeup..Cyndia has abandoned us
anyone ever have the smelly jelly? Sounds like maybe it could protect you ?
Lots of things happen last nights. Spells fly everywhere, lights flash, no neomails for once, and so on. But, nothing particularly exciting.
No one has died.
It is now Day 8. 22 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
8. @Chillbo Baggins
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack
Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @StartingoverVet
Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli
7. tuckervet, Illusen
8.allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
9. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
-------------------------------------------------------
No one has died.
It is now Day 8. 22 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
8. @Chillbo Baggins
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack
Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @StartingoverVet
Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli
7. tuckervet, Illusen
8.allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
9. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
-------------------------------------------------------
I feel violated
Wha? How could someone use their phone to put stuff on the interweb?! Speaking of phones, my great-great-great grandson got me this phone with extra big buttons, so I can call people without needing my glasses!Nah just slow since I'm on my phone 😛 all results are out, here comes the writeup..
Its also hard to be active in threads/PMs when you've been silence.
on the noob thing - most of it is good-natured ribbing although there is sometimes more. But its not noobs vs veterans by any means. I just dont tend to start PMs
on the noob thing - most of it is good-natured ribbing although there is sometimes more. But its not noobs vs veterans by any means. I just dont tend to start PMs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So... Conversion? Unless there was some more blocking going on?
It appears I was attacked last night. Maybe. A bolt of light came out of the sky toward me, but I was protected. Not 100% sure that bolt of light was coming to kill me, but.... It makes sense with the no-kill night, since I have reason to think I was protected last night and my PM said I was able to get out of the way.
Some people had it out for me last night..... My home was set on fire distracting me and I was also stuck in a bottle... do we have 2 blocker-type rolls? Or is one of those an item? If we have 2 blockers, then one of those is a wolf....
Also I felt a very large presence watching over me - this sounds like protection....
lynch SOV
Also I felt a very large presence watching over me - this sounds like protection....
lynch SOV
For the meantime: ***lynch dyachei***
Some people had it out for me last night..... My home was set on fire distracting me and I was also stuck in a bottle... do we have 2 blocker-type rolls? Or is one of those an item? If we have 2 blockers, then one of those is a wolf....
Also I felt a very large presence watching over me - this sounds like protection....
lynch SOV
The fire is a wolf blocker. I'm ... 85% confident. Could be WTF, I suppose. Dunno. I'm pretty much pretending she isn't here.
Is the house on fire and the being stuck in the bottle thing always concurrent? It seems that they both happen at the same time...or at least that's what I remembering reading of other players were affected.
Remember*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nope, one night LIS had his house set on fire and Chillbo was stuffed in the bottleIs the house on fire and the being stuck in the bottle thing always concurrent? It seems that they both happen at the same time...or at least that's what I remembering reading of other players were affected.
E
Escalla
Ok, has ANYONE had
***the bottle***
as an ITEM?
This is important.
***the bottle***
as an ITEM?
This is important.
noOk, has ANYONE had
***the bottle***
as an ITEM?
This is important.
Sorry. Just woke up from my hangover and catching up on the thread.
I have also never had the bottle but I have been placed in it early on in the game.
I have also never had the bottle but I have been placed in it early on in the game.
I've only had the palm fan.
E
Escalla
I'm heavily leaning towards it being a role, but I want to be totally sure it's not an item first.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I haven't had the bottle or seen anyone mention it being an item
I've had the bottle used on me but never possessed it. And I've heard nothing about an item that makes fire- I'm assuming that's an ability.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think I've had any items this game so far.
Also, my Mom comes into town today, so I'm going to be missing for large chunks of the day. Going to try and follow from my phone.
Also, my Mom comes into town today, so I'm going to be missing for large chunks of the day. Going to try and follow from my phone.
I always have A bottle .... just not the one you're talking about. 
E
Escalla
Ok, thanks for the replies everyone.
***lynch nohika***
Someone I haven't seen much from at all and know nothing of.
***lynch nohika***
Someone I haven't seen much from at all and know nothing of.
I haven't had any items 🙁
also I apologize for not posting much regardless of being busy. I really have nothing to add. My group has had no communication and everything that I thought about saying was already said by other players because I was too late to respond haha
also I apologize for not posting much regardless of being busy. I really have nothing to add. My group has had no communication and everything that I thought about saying was already said by other players because I was too late to respond haha
I haven't had any items at all yet. LIS, that lightening bolt almost sounds like the lab ray. For now, ***lynch SOV*** . I've got minor feelz.
I haven't had any items at all yet. LIS, that lightening bolt almost sounds like the lab ray. For now, ***lynch SOV*** . I've got minor feelz.
Yeah. It was kinda weird because it was described as a "bolt of light" not a "bolt of lightning". I dunno. Probably doesn't matter. And maybe it's a nit not worth picking. But I noticed the wording. It's the one thing that made me hesitate for a second in assuming I had been attacked.
Going into the movie (X-Men!), so going back to my prior lynch, partially for feels: **lynch nohika**
please elaborate. I want to address any concernsI do have a weird feeling about dyachei as well. lynch dyachei
lynch SOV
unlynch dyachei .... rethinking.
Yeah. It was kinda weird because it was described as a "bolt of light" not a "bolt of lightning". I dunno. Probably doesn't matter. And maybe it's a nit not worth picking. But I noticed the wording. It's the one thing that made me hesitate for a second in assuming I had been attacked.
I agree that the description kind of sounds like the lab ray, but has the map actually been completed? I couldn't tell from WTF's earlier post about someone really wanting all the pieces if they're still looking for some or if someone else is trying to steal the pieces.
Honestly not based on any actual evidence. Just a feeling. If someone brings up some good info about someone else, I'll gladly move my lynch vote.please elaborate. I want to address any concerns
lynch SOV
I haven't had a bottle as an item either, though I did have some a bottle of black sand (whatever that does).
I'm also have some feels for nohika, but I'm not 100% sure since they haven't talked much and I haven't played with them before, so I'm waiting to see if someone else has any other ideas before I vote.
I'm also have some feels for nohika, but I'm not 100% sure since they haven't talked much and I haven't played with them before, so I'm waiting to see if someone else has any other ideas before I vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The map was completed and the ray existsI agree that the description kind of sounds like the lab ray, but has the map actually been completed? I couldn't tell from WTF's earlier post about someone really wanting all the pieces if they're still looking for some or if someone else is trying to steal the pieces.
The fire is a wolf blocker. I'm ... 85% confident. Could be WTF, I suppose. Dunno. I'm pretty much pretending she isn't here.
That is a mistake.
But no matter. I see what I see and know what I know.
I wonder if it changes affinity since the real lab ray can change color or species. Maybe you get a different role?
The faeries are about. Such pretty things. But some, some have teeth. And some, some sharper than others.
Killers and murderers, not always the same thing in times like these. But sometimes.
Killers and murderers, not always the same thing in times like these. But sometimes.
The ray is a mystery right now as the person with it claims cyndia hasn't explained it's function yet but promises she will.I wonder if it changes affinity since the real lab ray can change color or species. Maybe you get a different role?

My guess is random effects, might give you a power, take away a power, could possibly convert... But this is all speculation, and it sounds like yes it was used on lis but it had no effect on him
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K