You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The ray is a mystery right now as the person with it claims cyndia hasn't explained it's function yet but promises she will.
My guess is random effects, might give you a power, take away a power, could possibly convert... But this is all speculation, and it sounds like yes it was used on lis but it had no effect on him
I explained why it had no effect on me: I was protected.
lynch dyachei again.
lynch dyachei
Just a feel.
Just a feel.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
The faeries are about. Such pretty things. But some, some have teeth. And some, some sharper than others.
Killers and murderers, not always the same thing in times like these. But sometimes.
Faeries with teeth eh?
Interesting.
Guys I'm not a wolf and have a useful role. Please stop lynching me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There are Dark Faeries in Neopets...based on the description of a Dark Faerie in the Neopedia, I wouldn't be surprised if 1) There is one in the game and 2) the role has some conversion ability
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can a group member corroborate this perhaps?Guys I'm not a wolf and have a useful role. Please stop lynching me
Would Juhdora (or however you spell it) perhaps be a bad faerie?
************

************

************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jhudora? Yes. Most evil.Would Juhdora (or however you spell it) perhaps be a bad faerie?
I've told a couple people my roleCan a group member corroborate this perhaps?
E
Escalla
Would Juhdora (or however you spell it) perhaps be a bad faerie?
Jhudora? Yes. Most evil.
This makes me want to lynch them.
Who is this evil fairie?This makes me want to lynch them.
Rushing around doing errands, I'll have a few hours downtime once I get to the airport so the items and one or two last pms I need to send will be out then.
Official Lynch Tally
SOV 3 - devyn, BI, dyachei
Dyachei 2 - 98cats, SOV
Nohika 2 - Escalla, epivet
Waffles: 2
Voters: 7/22
Deadline: 730pm EST/12:30am GMT
SOV 3 - devyn, BI, dyachei
Dyachei 2 - 98cats, SOV
Nohika 2 - Escalla, epivet
Waffles: 2
Voters: 7/22
Deadline: 730pm EST/12:30am GMT
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should probably tell us who they are...Would Juhdora (or however you spell it) perhaps be a bad faerie?
unlynch dyachei again in the meantime
You should probably tell us who they are...
@brightimpressio
I don't remember too much about Jhudora off the top of my head (no computer access) but she's kinda Illusion's nemesis of sorts. They might be related; I can't remember. I know that on the website she's considered to be evil, but then again so are the Pant Devil and Count Von Roo so I'm not sure.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But is there a particular reason you brought up Jhudora? Like do you know of someone who has that role?I don't remember too much about Jhudora off the top of my head (no computer access) but she's kinda Illusion's nemesis of sorts. They might be related; I can't remember. I know that on the website she's considered to be evil, but then again so are the Pant Devil and Count Von Roo so I'm not sure.
I meant to add some actual text after that last post. Sigh.
Are we to assume that since BI is lynching SOV, that SOV is Jhudora?
I'm super torn on my Dyachei vote, but not really at liberty to spell it out here on thread. Suffice it to say that I can make a pretty strong case for her being a wolf, a pretty strong case for her being chaos, and a pretty strong case for her being a villager. I know. Super useful.
unlynch dyachei and lynch sov
Are we to assume that since BI is lynching SOV, that SOV is Jhudora?
I'm super torn on my Dyachei vote, but not really at liberty to spell it out here on thread. Suffice it to say that I can make a pretty strong case for her being a wolf, a pretty strong case for her being chaos, and a pretty strong case for her being a villager. I know. Super useful.
unlynch dyachei and lynch sov
Ah, I don't think bi knows what sdner is that faerie, just throwing out that name as a probable wolf...
There's no link (that I know of) between SOV and Jhudora. I mentioned her because earlier someone brought up evil faeries so I was just throwing a potential wolfy role out there. I don't even know if there is a jhudora in this game. Sorry for the confusion guys. It's hard to write good posts from a dying cell phone haha.
There's no link (that I know of) between SOV and Jhudora. I mentioned her because earlier someone brought up evil faeries so I was just throwing a potential wolfy role out there. I don't even know if there is a jhudora in this game. Sorry for the confusion guys. It's hard to write good posts from a dying cell phone haha.
Ah, ok.
Well. I'm still ok leaving my vote on SOV. I could just as easily do Nohika, though. Pretty sure I'm going to back off my Dyachei vote.
Well, before this gets out of hand.... I will tell all, but I am probably just gonna get lynched anyway... 🙁 Payback for my games I guess.
I am Balthazar, the lupe. I am the one bottling people up. I am supposed to catch faeiries who were mean to me or something.
This is a good description of my character. Some damning stuff, but as you can see I am not really evil.
http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=486400&week=437
I will
unlynch Dyachei
I am definitely not the evil fairei... she would more likely be someone I would want to payback.
I am Balthazar, the lupe. I am the one bottling people up. I am supposed to catch faeiries who were mean to me or something.
This is a good description of my character. Some damning stuff, but as you can see I am not really evil.
http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=486400&week=437
I will
unlynch Dyachei
I am definitely not the evil fairei... she would more likely be someone I would want to payback.
lynch nohika.
Seems my best chance of not being lynched.
Seems my best chance of not being lynched.
I'll lynch nohika fornow
unlynch sov because I buy what he's selling (and have some very circumstantial evidence to believe him) and lynch nohika
lynch nohika
That's a lot of votes quickly...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm inclined to believe SOV based on what I know about Balthazar...but I'm not sure I want to jump on the nohika vote...

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hence my hesitation. Seems like another bandwagon based on little to no info.That's a lot of votes quickly...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Personally I would love to hear about some actual, semi-strong suspicions, but barring that I'm going to do some rereading before I vote.
I'm buying it. ***unlynch SOV, lynch 98cats***. No real reason. Minor feel.
Based on his role reveal I doubt SOV. But... I'm pretty sure Nohika won't get us one either and I'm starting to forget who is even playing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you know what would happen if you managed to bottle a faerie? I'm assuming it would be different than when you've bottled other people, since you're meant to be catching faeries.Well, before this gets out of hand.... I will tell all, but I am probably just gonna get lynched anyway... 🙁 Payback for my games I guess.
I am Balthazar, the lupe. I am the one bottling people up. I am supposed to catch faeiries who were mean to me or something.
This is a good description of my character. Some damning stuff, but as you can see I am not really evil.
http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=486400&week=437
I will
unlynch Dyachei
I am definitely not the evil fairei... she would more likely be someone I would want to payback.
That's a lot of votes quickly...
Eh. Not <really>. SOV voted for nohika - no surprise there. YOu and I have been talking, and you know why I moved my vote - no surprise there. And you voted.
Just coincidental, I think. Not some sort of bandwagoning suspiciousy wolfy thing, I think.
Maybe FS's vote. That kinda came heaping on at the end. But.... meh.
I thought we had reason not to lynch 98cats earlier. I know I lynched her and then changed.I'm buying it. ***unlynch SOV, lynch 98cats***. No real reason. Minor feel.
Yeah, I agree, just held a little pause for meEh. Not <really>. SOV voted for nohika - no surprise there. YOu and I have been talking, and you know why I moved my vote - no surprise there. And you voted.
Just coincidental, I think. Not some sort of bandwagoning suspiciousy wolfy thing, I think.
Maybe FS's vote. That kinda came heaping on at the end. But.... meh.
Rojo, I must have missed a page on my phone. ***unlynch 98cats***.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch kaydubs
Just feels and process of elimination, may waffle after looking through more posts
Just feels and process of elimination, may waffle after looking through more posts
I do not know. TBH, I am not sure whether the back story relates to my role, or is just a reason I have my ability (i have designed roles both ways myself, so it could go either way).Do you know what would happen if you managed to bottle a faerie? I'm assuming it would be different than when you've bottled other people, since you're meant to be catching faeries.
So far everyone I bottled, escapes at the end of the night (including Allie). Cyndia mentions that EVERY SINGLE TIME, so it seems like maybe there is a time when it wouldn't happen. But I don't really know.
It provides no protection I am sure (since I blocked Allie, but she was still able to be killed).
ok.Based on his role reveal I doubt SOV. But... I'm pretty sure Nohika won't get us one either and I'm starting to forget who is even playing
unlynch nohika.
lynch kaydubs
just a random choice among the choices...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch SOV lynch kaydubs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like this has the potential to be a chaos role, but I'll leave it alone since I doubt it's wolfy.I do not know. TBH, I am not sure whether the back story relates to my role, or is just a reason I have my ability (i have designed roles both ways myself, so it could go either way).
So far everyone I bottled, escapes at the end of the night (including Allie). Cyndia mentions that EVERY SINGLE TIME, so it seems like maybe there is a time when it wouldn't happen. But I don't really know.
It provides no protection I am sure (since I blocked Allie, but she was still able to be killed).
Other than kaydubs, I'm also unsure about Lissa and FS. If anyone has a reason I should focus my attention away from any of them, I'd love to be able to narrow my list.
Ugh I've got nothing. ***lynch kaydubs***
I assumed it was SOV bottling people and it seems to be a blocking roll.... so that is why I was lynching him
for now I will let it go
unlynch SOV
lynch swings
for now I will let it go
unlynch SOV
lynch swings
E
Escalla
I feel like this has the potential to be a chaos role, but I'll leave it alone since I doubt it's wolfy.
Other than kaydubs, I'm also unsure about Lissa and FS. If anyone has a reason I should focus my attention away from any of them, I'd love to be able to narrow my list.
I have reason to think Lissa is good and FS was said to be linked with whoever was the petpetpet that was lynched (and thus cleared).
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K