WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

Started by Cyndia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While I believe SOV's role, that was definitely a character I would have considered a villain...although I thought Count Von Roo would be have been too. However, I'm not sure I'd take the Neopian Times as a source stating he's a good guy either. The articles are all written by players, so it's not anything based on evidence really. Not sure where to put my vote, either way.
 
Official Lynch Tally

Dyachei 1 - 98cats
Nohika 6 - Escalla, epivet, jojo, LIS, FS, Ash
Kaydubs 4 - Wildzoo, SOV, dyachei, BI
Swings 1 - devyn
98cats 0
SOV 0


So many tasty waffles!: 9
Voters: 12/22
Deadline: ~1 hour 15 minutes (730pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @nohika you're in the lead, @kaydubs you're in second.
 
Out of the movie and going to a friend's with proper internet. I'll be catching up soon to see if I should change my vote or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch kaydubs

Might make waffles later
Chocolate%20Dessert%20Waffles_714_5011_10_en-US_Large.jpeg
 
I assumed it was SOV bottling people and it seems to be a blocking roll.... so that is why I was lynching him

for now I will let it go

unlynch SOV

lynch swings
I think the setting people's houses on fire role is more likely to be wolfy than SOV's role, but I could be wrong :shrug:
 
So is there any idea who's been setting people's houses on fire with bright pretty dark-pink colors?
 
So we find the darkest faerie, although it seems to me that we don't have any good solid leads on her. I like her fashion style though.
 
Hi guys, I literally have about one minute to type this

I'm not a wolf, I'm a Fire Faerie and no I'm not the one burning houses down. My ability is to make one kill at any point in the game, and I haven't used it yet (although I almost used it on Allie).

I'm headed out again and so sorry I haven't been around.

Going to go with lynch kaydubs for self-preservation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Willow was an assassin and the space faery.

Fire fairy and also assassin? No.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Lynch Tally

Nohika 14 - Escalla, epivet, jojo, LIS, FS, Ash, gwen, devyn, mags, wildzoo, orca, 98cats, Chillbo, dyachei
Kaydubs 4 - SOV, BI, MJ, nohika
Swings 0
98cats 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0


So many tasty waffles!: 13ish
Voters: 18/22
 
Final Lynch Tally

Nohika 14 - Escalla, epivet, jojo, LIS, FS, Ash, gwen, devyn, mags, wildzoo, nohika, 98cats, Chillbo, dyachei
Kaydubs 4 - SOV, BI, MJ, nohika
Swings 0
98cats 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0


So many tasty waffles!: 13ish
Voters: 18/22
Heh pretty sure nohika didn't vote for herself 😀
 
After a heated nighttime debate on activity in games in neopia, the neopets seem far more active and chatty today. Bits of information leak out, and eventually, the neopets start turning to one or two players in particular. However, just when things seem to be heading in one direction, Nohika is thrown under fire. Her defense only sparks further suspicions, and the neopets erupt in a blaze of anger towards her. They quickly gang up on her, dragging her to kiko lake, tying stones to her, and drowning her.

180px-Eithne.gif


You have lynched Nohika, Eithne, the sparky and volatile, rather evil fire faerie.

Cheerful, the neopets all rejoice then retire to their neohomes. It is now Night 8. Deadline will be 8:30am EST/1:30pm GMT, so get your actions in asap.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay, good job everyone!

Speaking of last night, do we know or even suspect that the ray gun is good, chaos, evil or random?

As for a conversion, I'm thinking there either was a conversion last night or SOV could have blocked one of the wolves by bottling them up (unless there are other ways of blocking or stopping actions that I don't know of).