WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
While I believe SOV's role, that was definitely a character I would have considered a villain...although I thought Count Von Roo would be have been too. However, I'm not sure I'd take the Neopian Times as a source stating he's a good guy either. The articles are all written by players, so it's not anything based on evidence really. Not sure where to put my vote, either way.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally

Dyachei 1 - 98cats
Nohika 6 - Escalla, epivet, jojo, LIS, FS, Ash
Kaydubs 4 - Wildzoo, SOV, dyachei, BI
Swings 1 - devyn
98cats 0
SOV 0

So many tasty waffles!: 9
Voters: 12/22
Deadline: ~1 hour 15 minutes (730pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @nohika you're in the lead, @kaydubs you're in second.

Out of the movie and going to a friend's with proper internet. I'll be catching up soon to see if I should change my vote or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't mean to imply I know anything about Nohika. My gut says not a wolf and she mentioned earlier that she wasn't gonna be around much today

Lynch kaydubs

Might make waffles later
Chocolate%20Dessert%20Waffles_714_5011_10_en-US_Large.jpeg

I assumed it was SOV bottling people and it seems to be a blocking roll.... so that is why I was lynching him

for now I will let it go

unlynch SOV

lynch swings
I think the setting people's houses on fire role is more likely to be wolfy than SOV's role, but I could be wrong :shrug:

So is there any idea who's been setting people's houses on fire with bright pretty dark-pink colors?

So we find the darkest faerie, although it seems to me that we don't have any good solid leads on her. I like her fashion style though.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going to keep my vote for now, unless Nohika speaks up and changes my mind.

Hi guys, I literally have about one minute to type this

I'm not a wolf, I'm a Fire Faerie and no I'm not the one burning houses down. My ability is to make one kill at any point in the game, and I haven't used it yet (although I almost used it on Allie).

I'm headed out again and so sorry I haven't been around.

Going to go with lynch kaydubs for self-preservation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Two people with kill abilities? My purple spotted blouse doesn't buy it. lynch nohika

Willow was an assassin and the space faery.

Fire fairy and also assassin? No.

Yeah...that sounds kind of weird....unlynch dyachei, lynch nohika

something is not adding up.... how are you also an assassin?

unlynch swings

lynch nohika

And actually, it would be the third person in the game with an assassin ability. Sorta. Seems even more unlikely.

unlynch ... uh .... whoever I'm lynching and lynch Nohika

And actually, it would be the third person in the game with an assassin ability. Sorta. Seems even more unlikely.

unlynch ... uh .... whoever I'm lynching and lynch Nohika

Third? I didn't see this in the cards

Final Lynch Tally

Nohika 14 - Escalla, epivet, jojo, LIS, FS, Ash, gwen, devyn, mags, wildzoo, orca, 98cats, Chillbo, dyachei
Kaydubs 4 - SOV, BI, MJ, nohika
Swings 0
98cats 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0

So many tasty waffles!: 13ish
Voters: 18/22

Final Lynch Tally

Nohika 14 - Escalla, epivet, jojo, LIS, FS, Ash, gwen, devyn, mags, wildzoo, nohika, 98cats, Chillbo, dyachei
Kaydubs 4 - SOV, BI, MJ, nohika
Swings 0
98cats 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0

So many tasty waffles!: 13ish
Voters: 18/22
Heh pretty sure nohika didn't vote for herself :D

After a heated nighttime debate on activity in games in neopia, the neopets seem far more active and chatty today. Bits of information leak out, and eventually, the neopets start turning to one or two players in particular. However, just when things seem to be heading in one direction, Nohika is thrown under fire. Her defense only sparks further suspicions, and the neopets erupt in a blaze of anger towards her. They quickly gang up on her, dragging her to kiko lake, tying stones to her, and drowning her.

180px-Eithne.gif

You have lynched Nohika, Eithne, the sparky and volatile, rather evil fire faerie.

Cheerful, the neopets all rejoice then retire to their neohomes. It is now Night 8. Deadline will be 8:30am EST/1:30pm GMT, so get your actions in asap.

Huzzah! My feels were right this time!

Daddy's gonna be so happy! I deserve something for this =P

I'm thinking that was a more important villager victory than we realize. Assuming Nohika was the setting-houses-on-fire that was blocking people.

Oh. On the downside, though ... the whole question of conversion last night is back on the table. I originally thought I was attacked by wolves. Turns out that may not have been the case.

So are we pretty confident that the "bolt of light" was from the lab ray?

Yay, good job everyone!

Speaking of last night, do we know or even suspect that the ray gun is good, chaos, evil or random?

As for a conversion, I'm thinking there either was a conversion last night or SOV could have blocked one of the wolves by bottling them up (unless there are other ways of blocking or stopping actions that I don't know of).