You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
***unlynch mags, lynch BI***
E
Escalla
I feel like with 30 starting, there's probably 5 originals, no?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5 seems about right. could be 4 depending on rate of conversion but i would bet on 5I feel like with 30 starting, there's probably 5 originals, no?
************
ah well
************
ah well
************
Official Lynch Tally
Kaydubs - wildzoo, MJ, Mags
BI - kayd, SOV, Escalla, bluesails, dyachei
Mags 0
Waffles: 4
Votes: 8/20
Deadline: 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT
Kaydubs - wildzoo, MJ, Mags
BI - kayd, SOV, Escalla, bluesails, dyachei
Mags 0
Waffles: 4
Votes: 8/20
Deadline: 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT
Last edited:
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
DVMD is joining me as co-mod!
Touchpause will also be helping, so they'll both be added to all of the mod convos shortly.
Please include both of them in any future actions/messages. 🙂
DVMD is joining me as co-mod!

Touchpause will also be helping, so they'll both be added to all of the mod convos shortly.
Please include both of them in any future actions/messages. 🙂
i waffled to BI...Official Lynch Tally
Kaydubs - wildzoo, MJ, Mags
Mags - dyachei
BI - kayd, SOV, Escalla, bluesails
Waffles: 3
Votes: 8/20
Deadline: 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT
Hey guys! Sorry for the silence! I've been in the process of graduating and moving into my new house. I'm not a wolf, am potentially important, and can prove my ability. LIS, you should have gotten something from me last night. I am being less active than normal, but I'm doing the best I can given the circumstances 🙁
***lynch Mags**. Minor feels, nothing solid.
I've role revealed to WZ. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on before the deadline. I can prove my ability tonight given a chance.
lynch mags
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Based on what BI has claimed, I'm willing to believe her for now, and she can prove her role tonight. ****unlynch kaydubs lynch mags*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Willing to give BI a chance for now. **lynch mags**
Does anyone know what any of the items even do? They all seem to be useless...I'm personally not buying kaydubs role, how does an item's effect get amplified? Does it turn pink? That'd be cool.
I can imagine that the breeze made by the fan can get stronger if amplified and may be able to block or something. Just a thought.
If kaydubs' role is to be believed.
Creates a "cool breeze." Or at least that's all it did when I had it.
Does anyone know what any of the items even do? They all seem to be useless...
No clue. Haven't gotten any this game.
E
Escalla
I'm more believing of kaydubs atm.
BI, any reason why STL wanted to be mayor badly?
BI, any reason why STL wanted to be mayor badly?
this is my waffle day.
unlynch BI
Fwiw, I believe kaydubs b/c the items seem useless. We may need her to activate them somehow?
unlynch BI
Fwiw, I believe kaydubs b/c the items seem useless. We may need her to activate them somehow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well dang, if everyone has a believable role, who are we supposed to lynch?
Official Lynch Tally
Kaydubs 3 - MJ, Mags, gwen
BI 3 - kayd, Escalla, dyachei
Mags 7 - BI, 98cats, fs, wildzoo, epivet, ash, bluesails
Waffles: 7
Votes: 13/20
Deadline: ~2 hours (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)
Kaydubs 3 - MJ, Mags, gwen
BI 3 - kayd, Escalla, dyachei
Mags 7 - BI, 98cats, fs, wildzoo, epivet, ash, bluesails
Waffles: 7
Votes: 13/20
Deadline: ~2 hours (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)
Escalla, I don't really understand why STL wanted to be mayor so badly. The role has the potential to be useful but it's not so useful that being the mayor would be super helpful or make much of a difference.
That just makes no sense to me. Maybe STL was high, but I am more inclined to think you are stuck with his megalomaniac, SOV like wolf plan,cause he is crazy as a wolf.Escalla, I don't really understand why STL wanted to be mayor so badly. The role has the potential to be useful but it's not so useful that being the mayor would be super helpful or make much of a difference.
Relynch BI
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That "Trust me" thing he said during the mayor campaign did rub me the wrong way, and at this point if it were him in BI's place I would have been voting to lynch him... But I think we should give BI the chance to prove her role. SOV, she claims she was the source of your smelly jelly or whatever it was. Did you get any other info about it when you received it?
Well dang, if everyone has a believable role, who are we supposed to lynch?
20 way lynch tie? 👍
****unlynch kaydubs, lynch BI****
I can asks questions about the game to Cyndia, hence the "100% reliable".
At work so can't give a better defense but Gwen knows everything I do if I get lunched. This week I've been scheduled heavier than usual at both jobs and it's the worst, esp since I spent all afternoon retreading the thread! Oh well.
I can asks questions about the game to Cyndia, hence the "100% reliable".
At work so can't give a better defense but Gwen knows everything I do if I get lunched. This week I've been scheduled heavier than usual at both jobs and it's the worst, esp since I spent all afternoon retreading the thread! Oh well.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is what my SO suggested... "lynch everyone"20 way lynch tie? 👍
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Have you gotten any more useful info? I'm not sure how we can verify that you're telling the truth but for now ****unlynch mags*********unlynch kaydubs, lynch BI****
I can asks questions about the game to Cyndia, hence the "100% reliable".
At work so can't give a better defense but Gwen knows everything I do if I get lunched. This week I've been scheduled heavier than usual at both jobs and it's the worst, esp since I spent all afternoon retreading the thread! Oh well.
From what I was told, Mags can ask a question every three nights. She asked on N2, N5, and N8.
N2 was asking how many people were wolves or villagers and the response was 1, clarified later to not be WTF.
N5 confirmed that the mechanic for conversion was item-based.
N8 asked what the lab ray does, and the response was that it can do many different things with different success rates.
N2 was asking how many people were wolves or villagers and the response was 1, clarified later to not be WTF.
N5 confirmed that the mechanic for conversion was item-based.
N8 asked what the lab ray does, and the response was that it can do many different things with different success rates.
E
Escalla
****unlynch kaydubs, lynch BI****
I can asks questions about the game to Cyndia, hence the "100% reliable".
At work so can't give a better defense but Gwen knows everything I do if I get lunched. This week I've been scheduled heavier than usual at both jobs and it's the worst, esp since I spent all afternoon retreading the thread! Oh well.
Well, now that everyone knows that you can ask questions, you might as well share all the Q&A's. There's no point in keeping it secret.
E
Escalla
N2 was asking how many people were wolves or villagers and the response was 1, clarified later to not be WTF.
Wait, what? How many weren't wolves or villagers?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The N2 question doesn't make sense...From what I was told, Mags can ask a question every three nights. She asked on N2, N5, and N8.
N2 was asking how many people were wolves or villagers and the response was 1, clarified later to not be WTF.
N5 confirmed that the mechanic for conversion was item-based.
N8 asked what the lab ray does, and the response was that it can do many different things with different success rates.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also, why start on N2?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So one chaos character (if it's true, my vote is SOV, just sayin)
Seems a little elaborate for a wolf to make up...
Seems a little elaborate for a wolf to make up...
So one person is chaos? To be neither a wolf nor a villager nor a NPC...
E
Escalla
I know what BI sent LIS. It seems to all be food related. The problem with all of this is there's still three left....so someone is fos in someway.
Why not ask how many wolves?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K