WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unlynch mags, lynch BI again.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also as far as I know, the food has been useless so why the claim was made that the role "somewhat important" is a bit off.

Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs 2 -
MJ, gwen
BI 6 - kayd, Escalla, dyachei, SOV, Mags, bluesails
Mags 5 - BI, 98cats, fs, epivet, ash,

Waffles: 8
Votes: 13/20
Deadline: ~1 hour (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @brightimpressio you're in the lead, with @magbags in close second.

Escalla, I have the ability to choose what the food that I give out does. Whether my request works or not is outside my control, per Cyndia. What I gave LIS could be very useful. Then again it might not work.

I can prove my ability tonight, guys. If it doesn't work you can lynch me tomorrow.

Also as far as I know, the food has been useless so why the claim was made that the role "somewhat important" is a bit off.
She claims the foods have a chance of being useful, but whether they are or not is out of her control. Did LIS receive a starry magical red slushie?

Going for something totally different right now, but lynch Bluesails . Didn't vote to lynch either wolf in the last two attempts at lynching one. And voted in the middle/towards the end of the first Allie lynch.

It's not anything concrete obviously, so willing to waffle. Also, Swings is still on my radar. I keep forgetting she's playing.

STL did not have the ability to choose what his food could potentially do. He just got to choose a food to give out and it had the potential to do something. I'm as in the dark as you are as to why he wanted to be mayor so badly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok....

The person that receives the food is told nothing from what I can tell. So we have no way of knowing if it actually does something, which isn't that helpful.

***unlynch BI***

I'm deciding between BS and MJ.

At this point, I'm not looking forward to trying to find converts. :lame: If we ever reach that point.

Going for something totally different right now, but lynch Bluesails . Didn't vote to lynch either wolf in the last two attempts at lynching one. And voted in the middle/towards the end of the first Allie lynch.

It's not anything concrete obviously, so willing to waffle. Also, Swings is still on my radar. I keep forgetting she's playing.
Hmm. I'm good with this.
***lynch BS*****

Woohoo no more traveling for me! I'm not feeling either lynch suggestion. ***lynch vetash*** no reason just feels

unlynch kaydubs lynch mags

Your ability sounds too similar to another confirmed villager's ability. There's no way in hell Cyndia would give us two players that can ask questions.

Woohoo no more traveling for me! I'm not feeling either lynch suggestion. ***lynch vetash*** no reason just feels
How strong are your feelings? I mean, we lynched her D3, but I suppose she could be an undead wolf.

*****unlynch BS, lynch swings*****

Reactions: 1 user

Not sure if this would change anyone's mind, but those were the missed votes where I was away for majority of the afternoon/evening where all the action was happening. Thankfully I've been able to get online at various times today because I'm stuck inside doing work and not enjoying this GLORIOUS SUNSHINE!!!!!

I'm willing to get behind BI's claim that she can prove her ability tonight and then get lynched the next night. I'm also a noob but I think what MJ is saying makes sense.

unlynch BI
lynch mags

Not sure if this would change anyone's mind, but those were the missed votes where I was away for majority of the afternoon/evening where all the action was happening. Thankfully I've been able to get online at various times today because I'm stuck inside doing work and not enjoying this GLORIOUS SUNSHINE!!!!!

I'm willing to get behind BI's claim that she can prove her ability tonight and then get lynched the next night. I'm also a noob but I think what MJ is saying makes sense.

unlynch BI
lynch mags

I think that more will be needed for any mind changing.

Well I did have the jelly last night. But I told people that.

BI, how do you come up with these food items. They are very peculiar and don't seem to be invented by you.
I think you are just trying to make us think you sent the items.

Did you ever say who was going to get what AHEAD of time?

Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs 1 -
gwen
BI 5 - kayd, Escalla, dyachei, SOV, Mags
Mags 7 - BI, 98cats, fs, epivet, ash, MJ, bluesails
BS 3 - Orca, Escalla, BI
Swings 1 - Wildzoo
Vetash? Seriously? 1 - swings

Waffles: 12
Votes: 18/20
Deadline: <1 hour (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @magbags you have passed up @brightimpressio

Reactions: 1 users
When I googled magical strawberry slushie:
tumblr_lhsaaec7ZD1qbuoz9o1_500.png

BI, how do you come up with these food items. They are very peculiar and don't seem to be invented by you.

There's no way she would have known what LIS got, it wasn't mentioned on the thread until i asked, after BI told me what she sent.

BI had a slushie to start last night and did not have a slushie to end the night, and LIS told me he does have a slushie now, which she had to have sent him.... whether it was she just had the item and forwarded it, or if she made the item, I can't tell..

Actually ability sounds reasonable even in light of the other player's ask-a-mod ability. The other player has a lot of restrictions on their role, so mags just having a "ask a mod any question once a night" ability seemed out of whack in comparison, I just couldn't see that happening. I didn't realize it was only every third night though, that seems plausible.

unlynch mags, lynch BI

For reals though, who tries to lynch a dead person? And a dead person who was already lynched? That's just cruel.

swings isn't reading the thread, but she hinted at rezzing TV so I'm not overly concerned.

she probably isn't paying attention (shocking) and/or mixed up her ash's... while i suspect her, I doubt this is more than just a brain fart.
I guess you're right, the ash's have been mixed up before.

****unlynch swings lynch BS****

hush you, i'm here, you'll get my vote when you get my vote!

Oh I'm sorry I forgot how annoying and *****ic I am :rolleyes:
jk, just get your vote in buddy.

Reactions: 1 users
ah well, going to church and a movie, will see how everything turns out!