You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well for whatever reason I didn't receive the omelette from BI, but the fact that the slushie worked seems to confirm her ability anyway.
Not really. It just means she passed on an item. Maybe she had no item to pass on last night and was bluffing. Now she can claim she was blocked. I am not 100% willing to say she is vindicated, although very likely it is true.Well for whatever reason I didn't receive the omelette from BI, but the fact that the slushie worked seems to confirm her ability anyway.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I hadn't thought about that.Not really. It just means she passed on an item. Maybe she had no item to pass on last night and was bluffing. Now she can claim she was blocked. I am not 100% willing to say she is vindicated, although very likely it is true.
I got blocked last night, which was unsurprising. My magic went haywire. I'm glad the slushie worked!
I am going back to my wolves as veterans theory. Someone or two or three in Maraqua must be wolves.
I think they are all laughing at us in their wolf spreadsheet, or more likely on FB.
Lynch Dyachei
cause I think she has posted more on FB than in this game. (which isn't saying much).
I think they are all laughing at us in their wolf spreadsheet, or more likely on FB.
Lynch Dyachei
cause I think she has posted more on FB than in this game. (which isn't saying much).
were you here yesterday?I am going back to my wolves as veterans theory. Someone or two or three in Maraqua must be wolves.
I think they are all laughing at us in their wolf spreadsheet, or more likely on FB.
Lynch Dyachei
cause I think she has posted more on FB than in this game. (which isn't saying much).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm. I would be ok with a dyachei lynch. I know nothing about her and the giant Maraqua group makes me nervous.
except that I'm useful and have told a couple people my role and have proven it.Hmm. I would be ok with a dyachei lynch. I know nothing about her and the giant Maraqua group makes me nervous.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
These aren't things I know, just things you've claimed. Unless I missed it, I don't remember anyone verifying your statement that your role is useful, or that it's necessarily a villager roleexcept that I'm useful and have told a couple people my role and have proven it.

E
Escalla
fwiw, everyone in maraqua has something legit claimed. As it seems like most everyone else in the game.
I'm about to go back and re-read some things and go on feels now. Roles be damned...
I'm about to go back and re-read some things and go on feels now. Roles be damned...
well several people did say to back off the lynch...so not sure what you want. but as i know nothing about you either, im not willing to out it on the threadThese aren't things I know, just things you've claimed. Unless I missed it, I don't remember anyone verifying your statement that your role is useful, or that it's necessarily a villager role![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I must have missed that then. I never actually voted for you I don't think. I'm just going off of feels now because, as Escalla just said, pretty much everyone has claimed a role.well several people did say to back off the lynch...so not sure what you want. but as i know nothing about you either, im not willing to out it on the thread
lynch sov unless anyone has a reason not to. he's survived too long and i've had wolfy vibes from him
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you think he's an original? Because that would mean the wolves had two blockers, since SOV's ability seems to be a blocking one.lynch sov unless anyone has a reason not to. he's survived too long and i've had wolfy vibes from him
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for the noob question, but how many conversions are typical? The games I've been in have only ever had 1 (at least up to the point that I died and stopped frequenting the thread).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Depends on the mechanics. There have been games with more than 1.Sorry for the noob question, but how many conversions are typical? The games I've been in have only ever had 1 (at least up to the point that I died and stopped frequenting the thread).
possibly.Do you think he's an original? Because that would mean the wolves had two blockers, since SOV's ability seems to be a blocking one.
thank you.Hello again!
For what it's worth, SOV was good as of the second night I was killed
unlynch sov
lynch mad jack
Hmm I could get behind this.lynch mad jack
I never have any clue what MJ is up to. ***lynch MJ***. Willing to waffle.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm going to go with ****lynch dyachei*****
Though BI being blocked my some mysterious mechanism that we haven't seen in the game before is a little suspicious
I'm 95% sure MJ is not a wolf
Though BI being blocked my some mysterious mechanism that we haven't seen in the game before is a little suspicious
I'm 95% sure MJ is not a wolf
Seriously? There have been ppl telling you it's a bad idea and you're gonna do it anyway?I'm going to go with ****lynch dyachei*****
Though BI being blocked my some mysterious mechanism that we haven't seen in the game before is a little suspicious
I'm 95% sure MJ is not a wolf
WZ, I'm going to try and clarify with Cyndia if I was blocked or if I was just notpermitted to make tthe omelette.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Really? Because I went back and the only person saying it was a bad idea was you. LIS made a decision to back off, but before that he said he could make a case for you being world, chaos, or villager. That's not exactly strong support.Seriously? There have been ppl telling you it's a bad idea and you're gonna do it anyway?
Escalla also just said somethingReally? Because I went back and the only person saying it was a bad idea was you. LIS made a decision to back off, but before that he said he could make a case for you being world, chaos, or villager. That's not exactly strong support.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That everyone in the game has claimed a legit role? I don't see how that equals telling me that lynching you is a bad idea.Escalla also just said something
LIS presumably knew your role and was still unsure about your affiliation.
What does anyone know about WZ? I'm starting to wonderThat everyone in the game has claimed a legit role? I don't see how that equals telling me that lynching you is a bad idea.
LIS presumably knew your role and was still unsure about your affiliation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know about her too. I'd be surprised if she is a wolfThat everyone in the game has claimed a legit role? I don't see how that equals telling me that lynching you is a bad idea.
LIS presumably knew your role and was still unsure about your affiliation.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See, this I'll take, for now at least. Thank you.I know about her too. I'd be surprised if she is a wolf
****unlynch dyachei*****
E
Escalla
I have stuff to add
I have stuff to add
A couple people know my role. I'm the other person that can ask the mods questions, but only true/false ones.
I'm on the edge of my seatI have stuff to add
glad I stopped procrastinating on neopets to pop in the thread. now if I could only study for finals..... Haven't received anything from mods about if I got an item so, I'll assume that I didn't 🙁
A couple people in my group know the deal. I don't want the wolves openly knowing how much we know, or how much of a target to make me based on the things I've figured out. I'll only say that a true/false question every night can be very revelaing.MJ, what have you found out?
*******************************
Read through the entire thread last night so I could give some input today and this is what I get
Screw you wolves
******************************
Read through the entire thread last night so I could give some input today and this is what I get
Screw you wolves
******************************
Official Lynch Tally
Dyachei 1 - SOV
Mad Jack 1 - dyachei, BI
SOV 0
Waffles: 2
Deadline: 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT
Votes: 3/19
Dyachei 1 - SOV
Mad Jack 1 - dyachei, BI
SOV 0
Waffles: 2
Deadline: 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT
Votes: 3/19
E
Escalla
Ok, so there clearly are too many people with legit claims to be real. Unless the remaining wolves are all in the couple that I don't know, which I doubt it.
MJ explained how his role works and it is corroborated to some degree with something in a write-up. However, I think someone is full of crap here. Whether it is him or magbags, I'm not sure. Or Cyndia is crazy and I give up.
But there seems to be too many connected to mod questions to be reasonable imo and I think someone is hiding behind it.....
Also, with all the roles that have been revealed or that I know about, I'm curious how 98cats can have something important like she said and be unique. So I'm curious about that as well....
MJ explained how his role works and it is corroborated to some degree with something in a write-up. However, I think someone is full of crap here. Whether it is him or magbags, I'm not sure. Or Cyndia is crazy and I give up.
But there seems to be too many connected to mod questions to be reasonable imo and I think someone is hiding behind it.....
Also, with all the roles that have been revealed or that I know about, I'm curious how 98cats can have something important like she said and be unique. So I'm curious about that as well....
Well, there is one foolproof way to find out... Lynch magsOk, so there clearly are too many people with legit claims to be real. Unless the remaining wolves are all in the couple that I don't know, which I doubt it.
MJ explained how his role works and it is corroborated to some degree with something in a write-up. However, I think someone is full of crap here. Whether it is him or magbags, I'm not sure. Or Cyndia is crazy and I give up.
But there seems to be too many connected to mod questions to be reasonable imo and I think someone is hiding behind it.....
Also, with all the roles that have been revealed or that I know about, I'm curious how 98cats can have something important like she said and be unique. So I'm curious about that as well....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unless both of our roles are legit, in which case, you've just killed everyone that could get you mod information lol. The two roles overall yield less information than one villager with a "ask the mod a nightly question and you might get an answer" ability would yield due to their restrictions, so I don't think having us both in the game would be all that crazy of Cyndia to do.Well, there is one foolproof way to find out... Lynch mags
We still find out...Unless both of our roles are legit, in which case, you've just killed everyone that could get you mod information lol. The two roles overall yield less information than one villager with a "ask the mod a nightly question and you might get an answer" ability would yield due to their restrictions, so I don't think having us both in the game would be all that crazy of Cyndia to do.
lol, you have a point.We still find out...
E
Escalla
No mod would put in a role that would allow you to ask a question every night unless they were completely nuts.
In Thomas Covenant I could ask mod questions instead of seering (role or name or affiliation) every night, but I also could not say **** all to anyone and had to post pics.
In Thomas Covenant I could ask mod questions instead of seering (role or name or affiliation) every night, but I also could not say **** all to anyone and had to post pics.
To me nightly true or false questions seems like a bit more of a stretch than what mags has said, although I've definitely been getting feels from mags for a while. I'm ok with keeping my vote where it is at the moment but I'm more than happy to switch if any more info comes up. I think both people need to share the questions they've asked and the answers with someone they trust or that the group trusts.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
