WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol.

LIS passed me the Slushie and I used it on tuckervet... The item worked as advertised
:lol: I was about to call shenanigans on that.

Members don't see this ad.

Well for whatever reason I didn't receive the omelette from BI, but the fact that the slushie worked seems to confirm her ability anyway.
Not really. It just means she passed on an item. Maybe she had no item to pass on last night and was bluffing. Now she can claim she was blocked. I am not 100% willing to say she is vindicated, although very likely it is true.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really. It just means she passed on an item. Maybe she had no item to pass on last night and was bluffing. Now she can claim she was blocked. I am not 100% willing to say she is vindicated, although very likely it is true.
I hadn't thought about that.

I got blocked last night, which was unsurprising. My magic went haywire. I'm glad the slushie worked!

I am going back to my wolves as veterans theory. Someone or two or three in Maraqua must be wolves.

I think they are all laughing at us in their wolf spreadsheet, or more likely on FB.

Lynch Dyachei

cause I think she has posted more on FB than in this game. (which isn't saying much).

I am going back to my wolves as veterans theory. Someone or two or three in Maraqua must be wolves.

I think they are all laughing at us in their wolf spreadsheet, or more likely on FB.

Lynch Dyachei

cause I think she has posted more on FB than in this game. (which isn't saying much).
were you here yesterday?

except that I'm useful and have told a couple people my role and have proven it.
These aren't things I know, just things you've claimed. Unless I missed it, I don't remember anyone verifying your statement that your role is useful, or that it's necessarily a villager role :shrug:

fwiw, everyone in maraqua has something legit claimed. As it seems like most everyone else in the game.

I'm about to go back and re-read some things and go on feels now. Roles be damned...

These aren't things I know, just things you've claimed. Unless I missed it, I don't remember anyone verifying your statement that your role is useful, or that it's necessarily a villager role :shrug:
well several people did say to back off the lynch...so not sure what you want. but as i know nothing about you either, im not willing to out it on the thread

well several people did say to back off the lynch...so not sure what you want. but as i know nothing about you either, im not willing to out it on the thread
I must have missed that then. I never actually voted for you I don't think. I'm just going off of feels now because, as Escalla just said, pretty much everyone has claimed a role.

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch sov unless anyone has a reason not to. he's survived too long and i've had wolfy vibes from him
Do you think he's an original? Because that would mean the wolves had two blockers, since SOV's ability seems to be a blocking one.

Sorry for the noob question, but how many conversions are typical? The games I've been in have only ever had 1 (at least up to the point that I died and stopped frequenting the thread).

Sorry for the noob question, but how many conversions are typical? The games I've been in have only ever had 1 (at least up to the point that I died and stopped frequenting the thread).
Depends on the mechanics. There have been games with more than 1.

Hello again!

For what it's worth, SOV was good as of the second night I was killed

Reactions: 3 users
I never have any clue what MJ is up to. ***lynch MJ***. Willing to waffle.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going to go with ****lynch dyachei*****
Though BI being blocked my some mysterious mechanism that we haven't seen in the game before is a little suspicious
I'm 95% sure MJ is not a wolf
Seriously? There have been ppl telling you it's a bad idea and you're gonna do it anyway?

WZ, I'm going to try and clarify with Cyndia if I was blocked or if I was just notpermitted to make tthe omelette.

Seriously? There have been ppl telling you it's a bad idea and you're gonna do it anyway?
Really? Because I went back and the only person saying it was a bad idea was you. LIS made a decision to back off, but before that he said he could make a case for you being world, chaos, or villager. That's not exactly strong support.

Really? Because I went back and the only person saying it was a bad idea was you. LIS made a decision to back off, but before that he said he could make a case for you being world, chaos, or villager. That's not exactly strong support.
Escalla also just said something

Escalla also just said something
That everyone in the game has claimed a legit role? I don't see how that equals telling me that lynching you is a bad idea.
LIS presumably knew your role and was still unsure about your affiliation.

That everyone in the game has claimed a legit role? I don't see how that equals telling me that lynching you is a bad idea.
LIS presumably knew your role and was still unsure about your affiliation.
What does anyone know about WZ? I'm starting to wonder

MJ, what have you found out?
A couple people in my group know the deal. I don't want the wolves openly knowing how much we know, or how much of a target to make me based on the things I've figured out. I'll only say that a true/false question every night can be very revelaing.

Read through the entire thread last night so I could give some input today and this is what I get
Screw you wolves

Reactions: 3 users
Ok, so there clearly are too many people with legit claims to be real. Unless the remaining wolves are all in the couple that I don't know, which I doubt it.

MJ explained how his role works and it is corroborated to some degree with something in a write-up. However, I think someone is full of crap here. Whether it is him or magbags, I'm not sure. Or Cyndia is crazy and I give up.

But there seems to be too many connected to mod questions to be reasonable imo and I think someone is hiding behind it.....

Also, with all the roles that have been revealed or that I know about, I'm curious how 98cats can have something important like she said and be unique. So I'm curious about that as well....

Ok, so there clearly are too many people with legit claims to be real. Unless the remaining wolves are all in the couple that I don't know, which I doubt it.

MJ explained how his role works and it is corroborated to some degree with something in a write-up. However, I think someone is full of crap here. Whether it is him or magbags, I'm not sure. Or Cyndia is crazy and I give up.

But there seems to be too many connected to mod questions to be reasonable imo and I think someone is hiding behind it.....

Also, with all the roles that have been revealed or that I know about, I'm curious how 98cats can have something important like she said and be unique. So I'm curious about that as well....
Well, there is one foolproof way to find out... Lynch mags

At least I've shared what I know. Do the other people who have heard his q&a's think they're legit?

Well, there is one foolproof way to find out... Lynch mags
Unless both of our roles are legit, in which case, you've just killed everyone that could get you mod information lol. The two roles overall yield less information than one villager with a "ask the mod a nightly question and you might get an answer" ability would yield due to their restrictions, so I don't think having us both in the game would be all that crazy of Cyndia to do.

Unless both of our roles are legit, in which case, you've just killed everyone that could get you mod information lol. The two roles overall yield less information than one villager with a "ask the mod a nightly question and you might get an answer" ability would yield due to their restrictions, so I don't think having us both in the game would be all that crazy of Cyndia to do.
We still find out...

No mod would put in a role that would allow you to ask a question every night unless they were completely nuts.

In Thomas Covenant I could ask mod questions instead of seering (role or name or affiliation) every night, but I also could not say **** all to anyone and had to post pics.

To me nightly true or false questions seems like a bit more of a stretch than what mags has said, although I've definitely been getting feels from mags for a while. I'm ok with keeping my vote where it is at the moment but I'm more than happy to switch if any more info comes up. I think both people need to share the questions they've asked and the answers with someone they trust or that the group trusts.