WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Orca said she protected herself very early...N2 maybe? That's all I know on her

Members don't see this ad.

lynch orca killer whale

I'm doing the memorial day barbecue thing. Won't be able to check in until later.

Mods, maybe this would be a good day to consider delaying the lynch a few hours because of holiday stuff? (On the other hand, it looks like MOST people have managed to check in and vote, so maybe I'm just talking out my ass.)

I wish I could but I've got an early work shift tomorrow so I can't do any later than midnight. The majority are in anyways, so I'm going to go ahead and close as planned.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So I'll say this since I'm going to be busy all afternoon because I have a final at 1 and then have to immediately study for a final tomorrow.

I was attacked last night and luckily had the ability to protect myself which I decided to take advantage of since someone stuffed me in a bottle the first night.

Since Touchpause just said she was blocked last night, I'm going with lynch TP . Not sure if she's a wolf but it makes the most sense to me for now.
Weirdly phrased, but yes

**unlynch FS, lynch orca**

Something doesn't sound right about that. Does that mean she has a protector role? No item allows protection, correct?

I'm asking if she is or not. Or can she only protect herself? I don't know enough about game mechanics.

Depending on what she says, I'd be happy to change my vote.

Official Lynch Tally

Mad Jack 5 - dyachei, BI, mags, orca, Chillbo
Mags 1 - 98cats
Orca 5 - tv, LIS, MJ, jojo, epivet
BI 2 - WZ, fs
Frozenshades 2 - Escalla
Ashgirl 1 - gwen
98cats 1 - Ash
Gwen 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0

Waffles: 7
Deadline: 20 minutes!! (7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT)
Votes: 16/19
Roll call: @StartingoverVet , @Lissarae06 , @kaydubs

A tie.....
tumblr_lr1z5n2xRh1r1rvcno1_500.gif

I haven't role revealed because I haven't had a reason to. I'm Jhudiah, the Island Faerie.

And starting the Allie lynch was not throwing someone under the bus. A little early in the game for that, don't you think?

Members don't see this ad :)
There's no link (that I know of) between SOV and Jhudora. I mentioned her because earlier someone brought up evil faeries so I was just throwing a potential wolfy role out there. I don't even know if there is a jhudora in this game. Sorry for the confusion guys. It's hard to write good posts from a dying cell phone haha.
This jhudora?

Official Lynch Tally

Mad Jack 6 - dyachei, BI, mags, orca, Chillbo, SOV
Mags 1 - 98cats
Orca 5 - tv, LIS, MJ, jojo, epivet
BI 2 - WZ, fs
Frozenshades 2 - Escalla
Ashgirl 1 - gwen
98cats 1 - Ash
Gwen 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0

Deadline: 15 minutes!! (7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT)
Votes: 17/19
Roll call: @Lissarae06 , @kaydubs

No more tie :(

***unlynch FS, lynch orca***

I'll switch back if someone doesn't break the tie in time.

Official Lynch Tally

Mags 1 - 98cats
Orca 7 - tv, LIS, MJ, jojo, epivet, Escalla, kaydubs
BI 2 - WZ, fs
Ashgirl 1 - gwen
98cats 1 - Ash
Gwen 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0
Frozenshades 0

Deadline: 10 minutes!! (7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT)
Votes: 18/19

No more tie :(

Which seems minor to be multi-function....I dunno...

The multi function is because my ability is due to whether or not the cooking pot is pleased. Mods didn't give me an idea of how it's pleased, so I haven't really been able to do much. It was pleased the night I was able to protect myself and since I had already been put into a bottle, I figured why not protect myself. Then the night of the blocking, it wasn't pleased and I had a hunch, so I went with it on Allie.

The multi function is because my ability is due to whether or not the cooking pot is pleased. Mods didn't give me an idea of how it's pleased, so I haven't really been able to do much. It was pleased the night I was able to protect myself and since I had already been put into a bottle, I figured why not protect myself. Then the night of the blocking, it wasn't pleased and I had a hunch, so I went with it on Allie.

What else?

Official Lynch Tally

Mags 1 - 98cats
Orca 9 - tv, LIS, MJ, jojo, epivet, Escalla, kaydubs, lissa, WZ
BI 1 -fs
Ashgirl 1 - gwen
98cats 1 - Ash
Gwen 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0
Frozenshades 0

Deadline: 2 minutes (7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT)
Votes: 19/19

What else?

What else what? That's all I've got. I don't know how the cooking pot works. Lately it hasn't been pleased and I just decided to not block anyone since I didn't have any feels about anyone and have kind of been confused about who is what. Unfortunately, my role isn't really one I can prove, since I can't predict how the cooking pot is going to feel that night. And I never got any info from SOV or MJ and only what species of neopet one person is from TP.

What else what? That's all I've got. I don't know how the cooking pot works. Lately it hasn't been pleased and I just decided to not block anyone since I didn't have any feels about anyone and have kind of been confused about who is what. Unfortunately, my role isn't really one I can prove, since I can't predict how the cooking pot is going to feel that night. And I never got any info from SOV or MJ and only what species of neopet one person is from TP.

I was checking to see if you had made any other moves than the two you described. I'm sorry if you're a villager...

Wait, are there two cooking pots? Kaydubs and orca?

Wildzoo I thought the same thing! Hadn't refreshed in a few minutes apparently haha

I don't think orca is a wolf. Nor are myself and magbags wolves. I think the wolves are actually pretty far off our radars right now.

Today the neopets seem confused as to who they want to hold responsible for all of the deaths. No one seems to be sure of their decisions, and IHOP seems to be getting a lot of business tonight. Finally though, after nearly ending in another exciting tie, the neopets turn on orca. They quickly drag her to the gallows and hang her.

Jhudora_HTD.gif

You have lynched orca2011, Jhudora, the lone wolf.

It is now Night 10. Please send your night actions in immediately, deadline will be 12:30pm GMT/7:30am EST.

Reactions: 2 users