WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hit enter. Holy b'jeezus. Regret my life choices.. and am also somewhat surprised I've never heard of this?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
on your blue waffle? eww
y3yQ7ds.gif

Ariel-disney-fabulous-gif-little-mermaid-Favim.com-238165-1-.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I really want to fulfill my curiousity but can't because I'm at work. It can't possibly be worse than glass ass or goatse, so what have I got to lose?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs 1 -
gwen
BI 5 - kayd, Escalla, SOV, Mags, Chillbo
Mags 5 - BI, 98cats, fs, epivet, bluesails
BS 9 - Orca, Escalla, BI, Wildzoo, kaydubs, rojo, MJ, ash, dyachei
Vetash? Seriously? 1 - swings

Waffles: 18
Votes: 20/20
Deadline: ~5 minutes (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @bluesails you are in the lead

I don't think it would have affected the outcome, but Escalla, BI, and kaydubs are all counted twice and LIS and Lissa didn't vote ;)

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think it would have affected the outcome, but Escalla, BI, and kaydubs are all counted twice and LIS and Lissa didn't vote ;)
Crap sorry guys

Reactions: 1 users

I was trying really hard to check on my phone but it just wasn't working. All I saw was that one post you quoted where it said 20/20 votes - and I didn't see myself in the list. I decided I must have
gotten killed the night before, so then I waited til I got home to catch up.

I probably would have just voted for BS, lacking any other great option. *shrug*

Reactions: 1 user
Throwing relevant things out there because I have a feeling I might forget...
1) Someone please send an item kaydubs's way
2) I can't shake my 98cats feels, although Jayna said earlier in the game that she proved her ability and it didn't seem like a wolfy role to her...I'm just running out of people to suspect at this point, so I'm starting to question some assumptions.
3) Noob mod god tp already trying to rig the game ;)

drwho.gif

You're a first time co-mod, I think we can let it slide.

Shoot. Screwing up the votes is no big deal. But what I can't let slide is this:

Crap sorry guys

Threaten lightning. Close lynch/night early. Kill a few people as a lesson. But never, ever let them call you wrong. :)

Reactions: 5 users
Oh GOOOOD GRIEF. Couldn't help my curiosity and googled blue waffle. That. Is. some. shiiiiii

Reactions: 2 users
Shoot. Screwing up the votes is no big deal. But what I can't let slide is this:

Threaten lightning. Close lynch/night early. Kill a few people as a lesson. But never, ever let them call you wrong. :)

Noted.

LIS, what the slushie was supposed to do was give you the ability to rez someone. And the smelly jelly I gave SOV was supposed to protect from wolf attack. Tonight I have given a magical pepper and tomato omelette to wild zoo.

as long as we are talking about things not to learn about on google.
I am still recovering from "headless chicken" ....

ANy thoughts on who I should bottle up? I don't want to screw up anything important (anymore).

The worst thing I've seen on the internets is prolly 2 girls 1 cup.....

:barf:

as long as we are talking about things not to learn about on google.
I am still recovering from "headless chicken" ....

ANy thoughts on who I should bottle up? I don't want to screw up anything important (anymore).
Can you elect not to bottle? Unless you have a good idea of someone who might be a wolf and isn't trying to prove their role tonight...

LIS, what the slushie was supposed to do was give you the ability to rez someone. And the smelly jelly I gave SOV was supposed to protect from wolf attack. Tonight I have given a magical pepper and tomato omelette to wild zoo.
:(Nooooo! Why would you give that much info up in the thread!? I feel like all our good cards are on the table now. :(

:(Nooooo! Why would you give that much info up in the thread!? I feel like all our good cards are on the table now. :(
I had that thought too. I was even a little miffed when she gave up that she could try to tie abilities to the foods.
At least wait til night was over to say you were giving the omelette to me, it's not like this couldn't have been addressed during the day.

Sorry guys. I've been under a lot of scrutiny all day long and I've been moving heavy things up three flights of stairs for twelve hours now. My brain is shot.

Ok, fair 'nuff. I wasn't planning to drink it just because of that ominous bit about it not being good for certain neopets.

Last night was a very exciting night. Things are happening everywhere! Lights flash, neomails fly, snowballs hit, some people creep around, some people sit, drinks are drank, and somewhere, a bloodcurdling scream is heard...

124_queenfyora_tower.gif

The neopets shiver as they hear this, and cautiously come out to investigate in the morning. Found stabbed to death and face first in a puddle of blood is swingnsave, Queen Fyora, the healer gifted enough to fix the dead.

On a happier note - please welcome Tuckervet back into the game!

It is now Day 10. 19 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @kaydubs
7. @Chillbo Baggins

Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack
5. @Escalla

Faerie Land
1. @orca2011

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7.allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. @swingnsave
-------------------------------------------------------

I assume this is coincidence...

but last night, for the heck of it, I decided to bottle up TV.

I was told she was oddly vivacious.... and escaped in the morning.

Now I see she is alive.

Strange.