You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Hmmmmmmmmm
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
You were saying mad jack?
But since she was a lone wolf, the main wolves wouldn't have necessarily known these results. Makes me a bit suspicious of mj now
You were saying mad jack?
But since she was a lone wolf, the main wolves wouldn't have necessarily known these results. Makes me a bit suspicious of mj now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
I was having fun with that role...
***********
I was having fun with that role...
***********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😱
Knew Jhudora would probably be in the game, was not expecting that.
Knew Jhudora would probably be in the game, was not expecting that.
Wait? Was she a wolf? I'm on mobile, but everything is loading.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, but a lone wolf, not part of the main pack I guess.Wait? Was she a wolf? I'm on mobile, but everything is loading.
Jojo was right again 😀 I'm impressed!
A broken clock is right twice a day, amirite?Jojo was right again 😀 I'm impressed!
Yep, the write up still isn't showing up. Can someone copy & paste it? Plz.
Orca was a lone wolf.Yep, the write up still isn't showing up. Can someone copy & paste it? Plz.
Unless you're one of those new-fangled digital watches.A broken clock is right twice a day, amirite?
BTW, lone wolf has to be one of the hardest roles... None of the advantages of being a wolf, and all of the disadvantages...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woot woot!
Jojo was right again 😀 I'm impressed!
Wait, wut? Jojo didn't lead any charge against orca or anything, did he?? Seems more like tv did and a few of us just bungled along.
Glad we got a wolf, but unfortunately it doesn't help us much with finding the others. Really curious how wolf kills are being done by Cyndia since there was a line wolf.
Eh, I smelled the bs in her role claim and thought she might actually be jhudora and not jhudaria that she claimed... I'm not gonna claim all the victory on this one, but I was beating the drum at the endWait, wut? Jojo didn't lead any charge against orca or anything, did he?? Seems more like tv did and a few of us just bungled along.
Glad we got a wolf, but unfortunately it doesn't help us much with finding the others. Really curious how wolf kills are being done by Cyndia since there was a line wolf.
Whoot whoot!
I'd take more offense with "again"... I dunno when I was right before 😉Wait, wut? Jojo didn't lead any charge against orca or anything, did he?? Seems more like tv did and a few of us just bungled along.
Glad we got a wolf, but unfortunately it doesn't help us much with finding the others. Really curious how wolf kills are being done by Cyndia since there was a line wolf.
I'd take more offense with "again"... I dunno when I was right before 😉
lol.
I was just rolling my eyes a bit because it sounded like a "Jojo TOTALLY called this one," when really it was more of a "Jojo jumped in after some of the rest of us already voted and then sniffed out some BS."
But even that wasn't really my point; it was just that since she was a lone wolf ... the voting pattern really doesn't mean much. 🙁
Yeah, a point I thought I already made as well 😉lol.
I was just rolling my eyes a bit because it sounded like a "Jojo TOTALLY called this one," when really it was more of a "Jojo jumped in after some of the rest of us already voted and then sniffed out some BS."
But even that wasn't really my point; it was just that since she was a lone wolf ... the voting pattern really doesn't mean much. 🙁
In fact, if a wolf knew of a lone wolf, they totally could have gained street cred by throwing them under the bus... So that makes me even more sure the wolves were as surprised as us villagers of this result
Yeah, a point I thought I already made as well 😉
Oh, you definitely may have. I was on my phone earlier, and I swear it doesn't show half the content of some posts.
Oh, you definitely may have. I was on my phone earlier, and I swear it doesn't show half the content of some posts.
The app, that is. I keep meaning to just use the browser now that it works ok, but I always forget.
The app, that is. I keep meaning to just use the browser now that it works ok, but I always forget.
It takes big balls to quote yourself twice in a row.
Or senilityIt takes big balls to quote yourself twice in a row.
Or senility
Both is just instant victory.
And dude, I would have totally 'Like'd my posts if the forum allowed it.
E
Escalla
Both is just instant victory.
And dude, I would have totally 'Like'd my posts if the forum allowed it.
But then the like races would be moot!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go to bed old manffs, we get a wolf and everyone goes home to wait for night results? What is this, a @jdh71 game? C'mon people, where are the gifs? The mocking? The totally off-topic nonsense?
E
Escalla
I like taunts.
E
Escalla
Hey wolves....
I'm thinking about you...
I'm thinking about you...
Go to bed old man
I'm studying. I'm TRYING to let SDN distract me, but you all are a bunch of miserable failures.
You try to kill me whenever I'm distracting. Better to be a failure than dead.I'm studying. I'm TRYING to let SDN distract me, but you all are a bunch of miserable failures.
I'm studying. I'm TRYING to let SDN distract me, but you all are a bunch of miserable failures.
The only reason I'm up right now is because this baloney flippin' bladder can't make up its mind, and the dadgum prostate ain't helping!ffs, we get a wolf and everyone goes home to wait for night results? What is this, a @jdh71 game? C'mon people, where are the gifs? The mocking? The totally off-topic nonsense?
You try to kill me whenever I'm distracting. Better to be a failure than dead.
Meh. You seem to have survived the hazing. 🙂
The night sweats from my sn
Pretty much how I felt.
Meh. You seem to have survived the hazing. 🙂
Pretty much how I felt.
Top part of that was the start of a half-finished joke that was saved in my reply box care of the autosave function, but I can't edit it out thanks to WW rules.The night sweats from my sn
![]()
Pretty much how I felt.
Night closed, results pending...
we try to kill you when all you post is distracting stuff. There's a happy medium. It doesn't have to be all or noneYou try to kill me whenever I'm distracting. Better to be a failure than dead.
Tonight is a night just like any other... except not entirely. Because no one has died.
It is now Day 11. 18 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet
Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @kaydubs
7. @Chillbo Baggins
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @Escalla
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. swingnsave
13. orca2011 - Jhudora
-------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 11. 18 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet
Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @kaydubs
7. @Chillbo Baggins
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @Escalla
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
4. @Mad Jack
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. swingnsave
13. orca2011 - Jhudora
-------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch mad jack based on feels
I didn't block anyone last night...so that is not responsible for the no kill.
I assume conversion.
Therefore
Lynch jojo
He seems a likely target usually.
Happy to change my vote if anything emerges later.
I assume conversion.
Therefore
Lynch jojo
He seems a likely target usually.
Happy to change my vote if anything emerges later.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@brightimpressio Did you try sending something to me again?
WZ, I wound up sending it to someone else and it appears to have gone through. hopefully she will confirm.
Jojo is very unlikelyI didn't block anyone last night...so that is not responsible for the no kill.
I assume conversion.
Therefore
Lynch jojo
He seems a likely target usually.
Happy to change my vote if anything emerges later.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
