Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fine unlynch jojoJojo is very unlikely
this game is frustrating me. No one has shared a word with me, and I have no clue.
I will re-read thread later when I have a chance. Maybe I missed something.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fine unlynch jojoJojo is very unlikely
I would have converted TV if I was a wolf, AND there was more than one wolf let... especially given how we don't have a clue. It is obvious, but you get a seer for a few days until people figure it out, and continue to muddy the dark waters.I'm waiting on tuckervet for now.
I would have converted TV if I was a wolf, AND there was more than one wolf let... especially given how we don't have a clue. It is obvious, but you get a seer for a few days until people figure it out, and continue to muddy the dark waters.
But I'm not modding this one. I am confuzed.Just realized we have been running this 10 days, and still have 19 people left in the game. Holy moly this game is going to last a while...

Believe me, I'm mentally kicking myself. I thought we'd be nearly into end game by now.![]()
Hopefully we finish before the blasted Grim Reaper comes to take me!Just realized we have been running this 10 days, and still have 19 people left in the game. Holy moly this game is going to last a while...
More kills, more win 😏Believe me, I'm mentally kicking myself. I thought we'd be nearly into end game by now.![]()

I cleared someone last night (I don't think there is any reason to elaborate unless they start to be up for lynch).
I was also protected, and I think there was a failed attack on me (there was some reference to hearing some noise outside but nothing happened).
No strong feelings on who to lynch right now
Sometimes you gotta give in order to receiveNo one has shared anything in my group with me other than a few "hellos" at the beginning. :\
Cyndia, never apologize. Lightning and fire! Pink fire to be exact.
Oh I wasn't apologizing. Just commenting. Mod god Cyndia never makes mistakes.. I may make the game more deadly soon though 😉 We'll see how things go..
Did you get something?
I guess your character is a cat? Nine lives?The game has been pretty deadly for me
True, true. But now it's to the point that I don't know who to trust!Sometimes you gotta give in order to receive
Yeah, since it's very likely we've had conversions, I know what you meanTrue, true. But now it's to the point that I don't know who to trust!
Well at least you had someone to trust up till now.. more than I can say.True, true. But now it's to the point that I don't know who to trust!
are we sure they were a questions related role?***lynch mags***. On day two we lynched he esophagor, who also had a question related role. I find it next to impossible to believe that there are three similar roles in this game. While I find MJ's role less believable, nohika jumped to lynch him when it could have potentially gotten him lynched. Willing to make lots of waffles.
When was this lynch? i'll have to look at it closer to see if I agree with your assessment or not...***lynch mags***. On day two we lynched he esophagor, who also had a question related role. I find it next to impossible to believe that there are three similar roles in this game. While I find MJ's role less believable, nohika jumped to lynch him when it could have potentially gotten him lynched. Willing to make lots of waffles.
@tuckervet, may I ask how you knew you were protected?
Going to reiterate my earlier statement, it is very unlikely that MJ is a wolf.

What did she do?***lynch 98cats***
If she is a villager, then she has screwed up really badly. But I'm doubting it.
care to explain more?***lynch 98cats***
If she is a villager, then she has screwed up really badly. But I'm doubting it.
Really? Are you forgetting the message I sent you and Ashgirl the night that everyone was talking about the lack of communication going on?I've got nothing on WZ at all.
She PMed BI and I the other day. Her role seems legitimate, and I highly doubt she would be an original wolf.
unlynch MJ
what do we know on WZ?
no kidding. Just shows how clueless I am. I give a pass on anyone who voted for me, you were totally justified. I believe that she wouldn't know what a tracker is, and maybe that she wouldn't seer people in her group (noob stuff ya know). The rest... I don't think it's likely we'd get three seers.Well, how likely do we think it is that the villagers get an affiliation seer, a species seer and a role title+ability combo seer? and that 98cats doesn't know what a tracker is? Or doesn't feel the need to seer anyone in their group until jayna when they were almost lynched, but not before or after that?
lynch 98catsWell, how likely do we think it is that the villagers get an affiliation seer, a species seer and a role title+ability combo seer? and that 98cats doesn't know what a tracker is? Or doesn't feel the need to seer anyone in their group until jayna when they were almost lynched, but not before or after that?
The first two things I can overlook, but I don't think it's very likely to have three seers either.I believe that she wouldn't know what a tracker is, and maybe that she wouldn't seer people in her group (noob stuff ya know). The rest... I don't think it's likely we'd get three seers.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.