X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk what else to say here. Without being overly ATE about things I was busy today. I’ll be more useful on D2 and you can probably get a better read on me then when I’m more active.

I get why I’m the obvious pick today but id like to not be the sacrifice
 
Kitz also feels really different this EoD to the EoD in champs practice ngl. Maybe its intentional but I think is more likely that they are town and just voting naturally rather than agenda'd
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if it spurs, that helps explain the random counter wagon

Hmm but like, the cw its me, Clem that voted there because I directed them, and CG who had the most opportunistic vote.

Which is the reason why Spurs voted them.

Im a bit spooked of how calm these wagons are + quite a bit of the roster just not voting
 
Day 1 Vote Tally

Spurs (3) - PSV, genny, CG

PSV ()
Santy (1) sov
CG (2) - Vampy, spurs
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (1)- AM
RDR (3) - Santy, Clem, QQ
SAR (1) - kitz

Votes: 12/15
Missing: RDR,, Zenge, SAR

Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~0.25 hours)
 
Like, I feel like if it was either W!spurs or W!RDR , their partners by now could kinda easily put an excuse or random motive to vote for the other, or try to create another wagon? And the only ones doing that were maybe kitz which felt towny and vamp? Which also is not doing much.

Maybe they are stalling a bit more but I dont feel good. Unless its W/W and thats why they arent self-pressing but it feels a bit of copium
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Zenge142 what do you think?

Are you leaning villa or scum in any way on the people being wagoned?
 
Day 1 Vote Tally

Spurs (3) - PSV, genny, CG

PSV ()
Santy (1) sov
CG (3) - Vampy, spurs, Santy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (1)- AM
RDR (2) - , Clem, QQ
SAR (1) - kitz

Votes: 12/15
Missing: RDR,, Zenge, SAR

Yeet close at 9PM EDT (8min)
 
I truly hate d1. I find it so hard to make accurate stabs and feel guilty voting for people, especially wagons, when I haven’t formed any strong feelings
I hate Day 2 the most, but I genuinely don't know where to start without flavor to latch on to. I do not think it's possible to read guilt before anything's happened, so it's all a blind stab
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Vote Tally

Spurs (3) - PSV, genny, CG

PSV ()
Santy (2) Sovreijn, RDR
CG (3) - Vampy, spurs, Santy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (1)- AM
RDR (2) - Clem, QQ
SAR (1) - kitz

Votes: 13/15
Missing: @Zenge142, @SARdoghandler

Yeet close at 9PM EDT (4min)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad