Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Boo hiss I knew this would be my redemption!I don't want to do a rating this time because I got tired of hurting peoples' feelings--we can celebrate everyone's favorites 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Boo hiss I knew this would be my redemption!I don't want to do a rating this time because I got tired of hurting peoples' feelings--we can celebrate everyone's favorites 🙂
I watched a lot of Stargate SG-1 and Universe on Syfy!@apoptosis09 how many green beers have you had??
In honor of the X-files, I hereby invite everyone to share their favorite sci-fi show or 90s show. I'll straddle the fence with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 🙂
No Zenge it's scifi the sound effects go pew pew not pop popOrville Redenbacher?
Lol, well lucky for you I can be bullied...Boo hiss I knew this would be my redemption!
Until I watched the Orville it would have been uncontested #1! Now it's a toss up between the two depending on what type of feels I want to feelSAR wins infinite mod points for the correct answer of Firefly
ok dorkI watched a lot of Stargate SG-1 and Universe on Syfy!
Think you can beat his nominees? 😉ok dork
the only answer is the simpsons@apoptosis09 how many green beers have you had??
In honor of the X-files, I hereby invite everyone to share their favorite sci-fi show or 90s show. I'll straddle the fence with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 🙂
also we didn't have cablethe only answer is the simpsons
i was the oldest and therefore did not get to watch any of the 90s shows as all viewing had to appropriate for the 90s babies in the family
*cracks knuckles*Lol, well lucky for you I can be bullied...
Wooooow that's a good answer.the only answer is the simpsons
i was the oldest and therefore did not get to watch any of the 90s shows as all viewing had to appropriate for the 90s babies in the family
Late 80s child hereMy ultrasound.@apoptosis09 how many green beers have you had??
In honor of the X-files, I hereby invite everyone to share their favorite sci-fi show or 90s show. I'll straddle the fence with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 🙂
...I think I have seen just about every episode of TNG, and I can't recall ever seeing... whatever this iswe heard there was some funny business afoot?
![]()
Name one sci-fi series, level: impossibleok dork
I'm technically mid, so yes, I remember the hand wringing of the appropriateness of the Simpsons. My parents were concerned about sexual content in shows, of which The Simpsons was very light, plus my mom was raised by animators, so it was the one show I was allowed to watch that my classmates weren'tWooooow that's a good answer.
I still wasn't allowed to watch the Simpsons in real time as it was considered too "immature" for my fragile child mind, and similarly I had two younger siblings who had to be kept pure. Same for Ren and Stimpy, and probably a few other great 90s cartoons I'm forgetting.
Also... have I finally found someone as old as me???Late 80s child here
These are two fools who get way too excited about childhood interests...I think I have seen just about every episode of TNG, and I can't recall ever seeing... whatever this is
Ah. Yep Beavis & Butthead was on the prohibited list.I'm technically mid, so yes, I remember the hand wringing of the appropriateness of the Simpsons. My parents were concerned about sexual content in shows, of which The Simpsons was very light, plus my mom was raised by animators, so it was the one show I was allowed to watch that my classmates weren't
I can't imagine I would have been allowed R&S or Beavis & Butthead, if we'd had MTV
Haha I have not. Another on Mrs. Spurs's list of shows to eventually introduce me toThese are two fools who get way too excited about childhood interests
You've never seen Psych, which has homage episode for *everything* ?!?
correct.Name one sci-fi series, level: impossible
i could if it was horror.Think you can beat his nominees? 😉
I am both mid or late, depending on how you want to slice the decade.Ah. Yep Beavis & Butthead was on the prohibited list.
R&S was somehow on Nickelodeon.
I guess I could be considered mid or late.
It's so much funHaha I have not. Another on Mrs. Spurs's list of shows to eventually introduce me to
It would!correct.
does star trek count?
Since that appears to be a 2000s movie, this would not counti could if it was horror.
does jason X count?
I'm not gonna yuck someone's yum, so if it's sci-fi to you it counts 🙂Here's the real question: does Heracules and Xena count as 90s sci-fi? Fantasy obviously, but they also had some bat**** modern episodes that maybe swing it?
i kinda wanted to see if anyone would debate it. i watched tng and stargate but i haven't seen either since they aired so i'm not knowledgeable about the theme. nor have i seen more than an intro scene of the x files after it came on after buffy on syfyI'm not gonna yuck someone's yum, so if it's sci-fi to you it counts 🙂
considering at least one of them had Gina Torres as space Cleopatra, I think it countsi kinda wanted to see if anyone would debate it. i watched tng and stargate but i haven't seen either since they aired so i'm not knowledgeable about the theme. nor have i seen more than an intro scene of the x files after it came on after buffy on syfy
I definitely watched some of Gina Torres Space Cleopatra, but that must have been early aughtsconsidering at least one of them had Gina Torres as space Cleopatra, I think it counts
Fox has been amazing, we were very lucky to steal him from you guys.oh btw spurs, we are enemies tonight. i did not miss how fast fox was nominated as a replacement now that he's out of sac. the nba will never respect us. but we also have 8 player in uniform (unless a couple healed since sunday night) and at least one on a two way contract
he's a fantastic player. got some respect with the inaugural clutch player of the year, but he's better than he ever got recognized. i need vivek to learn from cubes and stop meddling. we should have gotten something good for fox - and for keon ellis! - instead of re-assembling the bulls on the east coast. i do enjoy derozan though, never appreciated how smooth and consistent he isFox has been amazing, we were very lucky to steal him from you guys.
Your team has built one of the strangest rosters in recent memory.
DeRozan is excellent. Loved him on the Spurs. Sad he's never found the right team, though I would've loved to see that one bulls team if Lonzo had never gotten injured.he's a fantastic player. got some respect with the inaugural clutch player of the year, but he's better than he ever got recognized. i need vivek to learn from cubes and stop meddling. we should have gotten something good for fox - and for keon ellis! - instead of re-assembling the bulls on the east coast. i do enjoy derozan though, never appreciated how smooth and consistent he is
What's that mean?Guys, I think that was a CE0
A Close Encounter 0What's that mean?
Could I have another crumb of context? I've never watched this show.A Close Encounter 0
According to the extension of Dr Hynek's UFO Encounter Scale, a CE0 is no visible or tangible presence of an extra-terrestrial intelligence.Could I have another crumb of context? I've never watched this show.
This is not the sort of queebing we were looking for 🙁Hellooooooooo NyQuil is a helluva drug
I'm sick and buzzedI thought this didn’t open for another half hour!!!!
Also heads up, believers, I am SICK so we’ll see what nonsense I post tomorrow.
YEET BEANS
Whats yyhYYH and the Byron Chronicles
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.