Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s okay, you’ll get DayQuil me tomorrow because j have an interview 😬This is not the sort of queebing we were looking for 🙁
Wish I could manage thatI'm sick and buzzed
Checkmate atheists
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It’s okay, you’ll get DayQuil me tomorrow because j have an interview 😬This is not the sort of queebing we were looking for 🙁
Wish I could manage thatI'm sick and buzzed
Checkmate atheists
I enjoyed the movie too!
As a physician, I should inform you that alcohol can kill bacteria and viruses.Wish I could manage that
It's star trek: war crimes are ok sometimes, actuallyLol, well lucky for you I can be bullied...
Top 1990s/sci-fi show nominees
SAR - The Orville ; ECV-197/10
Spurs- Star Trek: DS9 ; 11/10
Zenge - Rocko's Modern Life ; 9/10
RDR - YYH and the Byron Chronicles ; 7.5/10
sovreijn - Stargate SG-1 and Universe ; 7.5/10
Try not having a browns-ass franchise and maybe people will care smhoh btw spurs, we are enemies tonight. i did not miss how fast fox was nominated as a replacement now that he's out of sac. the nba will never respect us. but we also have 8 player in uniform (unless a couple healed since sunday night) and at least one on a two way contract
vivek
Mission: impossiblelearn
Despite the heavy air of fear and suspicion amongst the town, they gathered in the streets tonight to enjoy the festivities of the holiday, putting aside their misgivings and trying to forget their worries in a tall glass of Guinness, if just for a moment.
Rising above the noise of the crowd and the jaunty folk music, a shot rings out
Dead is
No one....
Strange.Perhaps it was just a firework?
A sobering silence falls upon the crowd. A bit shaken, the townspeople are starkly reminded of their reality. The music quiets, and people hurriedly return to their homes for the night.
#ChrisWebberForGM2026DeRozan is excellent. Loved him on the Spurs. Sad he's never found the right team, though I would've loved to see that one bulls team if Lonzo had never gotten injured.
But yeah. Vivek needs to stop hiring former Kings players to make basketball decisions
My big back thought this said hashbrowns for a second.Try not having a browns-ass franchise and maybe people will care smh
We're an equal opportunity queeb siteThis is not the sort of queebing we were looking for 🙁
Works too honestlyMy big back thought this said hashbrowns for a second.
the fans: amazing and always have beenTry not having a browns-ass franchise and maybe people will care smh
Well first of all, with faith anything is possible, so jot that downIt’s okay, you’ll get DayQuil me tomorrow because j have an interview 😬
Wish I could manage that
the latest word was some g league scrub dating anjali had inputMission: impossible
Yeah but Sacramento is basically Alabamathe fans: amazing and always have been
no one cared back when they were good and i had to remind people that there were actually four teams in california
sureYeah but Sacramento is basically Alabama
Can't be worse than Doug Christie. Or Vlade. Or whoever else has been doing stuff.#ChrisWebberForGM2026
Help help I'm being oppressed by the gif gremlinsCan't be worse than Doug Christie. Or Vlade. Or whoever else has been doing stuff.
![]()
no, vlade's already been run out. it's peja's turnCan't be worse than Doug Christie. Or Vlade. Or whoever else has been doing stuff.
![]()
i saw it when i quoted itHelp help I'm being oppressed by the gif gremlins
pour it outI'm talking a lot of **** but I actually like the kings
Mike Malone and boogie were taken from us too soon
I saw a stojokovic on an ncaa roster recently and went "I wonder if he's related to peja" and then I saw him shoot and knew he wasno, vlade's already been run out. it's peja's turn
hiring christie who had .75/season as the interim head coach couldn't fail, except the team continues to be bad on defense
Tbf Mike brown sucks (rip fox though, love him)pour it out
then they did the same with brown and fox
The real crime.I'm talking a lot of **** but I actually like the kings
Mike Malone and boogie were taken from us too soon
with the players?The real crime.
Though apparently that coach has a habit of wearing out his welcome despite getting good results.
Im sure the nuggets are really upset about their ringThe real crime.
Though apparently that coach has a habit of wearing out his welcome despite getting good results.
Definitely with ownership/front office, though probably players too. He got run out of Denver even after winning a title. And I assume that's a call that Jokic would have had to sign off on.with the players?
Boogie was criminally underrated, and I'll always believe the AD/Boogie Pelicans could've been great if Boogie hadn't gotten injuredi did wryly enjoy him getting replaced by adelman's son. we keep birthing talent outward...
he famously had a key to cousins' place
i will never have enough justice for boogie. he had no issues off the court and his issues on the court were demonstrative facial expressions
Our site came pre-made with basketball enthusiasts!my ongoing goal at the avocado is to make it a sports site, and now i am succeeding here too
Boogie was maligned for being funwith the players?
i did wryly enjoy him getting replaced by adelman's son. we keep birthing talent outward...
he famously had a key to cousins' place
i will never have enough justice for boogie. he had no issues off the court and his issues on the court were demonstrative facial expressions
I mean obviously not, but I'm just saying he manages to get himself kicked out even in the best of situationsIm sure the nuggets are really upset about their ring
We have some. Everyone wandered in the other night for Bam's showcaseDefinitely with ownership/front office, though probably players too. He got run out of Denver even after winning a title. And I assume that's a call that Jokic would have had to sign off on.
Boogie was criminally underrated, and I'll always believe the AD/Boogie Pelicans could've been great if Boogie hadn't gotten injured
Our site came pre-made with basketball enthusiasts!
Sometimes you put up with a good coach's gratingness when he's the first coach that's gelled with your 20ish year old burgeoning superstar that has famously clashed with his previous coaches! At least longer than 11 games into the seasonI mean obviously not, but I'm just saying he manages to get himself kicked out even in the best of situations
Boogie danced so jokic could shimmyBoogie was maligned for being fun
Well, yes. It doesn't look as smart when the Kings do it as when the Nuggets did.Sometimes you put up with a good coach's gratingness when he's the first coach that's gelled with your 20ish year old burgeoning superstar that has famously clashed with his previous coaches! At least longer than 11 games into the season
yeah, yeah no problem. i'm sure i know whatever you're talking aboutI need to mute the Kings talk so I can finish this grant.
Anyone want to finish this? There's a stupid milestones page this grant requires to be filled out. There are 14 pages and I'm on page 5.
Me and Clem are bonding over our shared pity of QQ's Kings.Why is there basketball
Am I in the wrong game?
This is the sports doctor network, right?Why is there basketball
Am I in the wrong game?
one of my all time favorites
Yeah my brain literally can’t come up with any television hahahaName one sci-fi series, level: impossible
9.8/10 for PokémonYeah my brain literally can’t come up with any television hahaha
My answers are gonna be: Star Wars and for 90s tv show the OG Pokemon indigo lol
I’ll count it and it’s 1999 so it fits 🙂does courage the cowardly dog count as sci-fi? again, it feels more like lowkey-horror. i’m not big into sci-fi as you can tell bc idk what anyone is talking about
Only the most elite supernatural anime of all time, Yu Yu Hakusho.Whats yyh
This and Saint Seiya were basically my entire personality in middle schoolone of my all time favorites
That show scared tf outta me as a kiddoes courage the cowardly dog count as sci-fi? again, it feels more like lowkey-horror. i’m not big into sci-fi as you can tell bc idk what anyone is talking about
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.