2011-2012 University of Central Florida Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
REL,

I was wondering - from the students that are accepted, which schools are they from? I remember you sent a breakdown once of what they had done (BS, Masters, PHD, etc.) and which schools they had gone to (but that was a while ago and I'm sure some people have dropped or been accepted so it's changed)

Thanks!

As of this moment:

Florida Programs (51): Eckerd, FAU-3, FGCU, FIT, FIU-2, FSU-4, Rollins-2, UCF-19, UF-15, UM-2, USF

Non-Florida Programs(49): American, Brown, Boston U, BYU, Dartmouth, Davidson, Duke-3, Emory-2, Ga Tech, Harvard-2, J.Hopk, McGill, MIT, Notre Dame-2, Princeton, Rice-3, Rutgers, SUNY-Bklyn, Tulane, UC-Berkley, UC-Davis, UC-Irvine-2, UCLA-3, UC-Riverside, UC-SD, UGA, UMass, UMI, UNC-Chap Hill, Union, UPR, USC, UWA-2, UWI-Grn Bay, Vandy-2, Weber St, WM&Mary

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nvm I was reading it wrong, makes more sense now lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I turned down all other schools this afternoon, so I am committed. UCF is awesome!

Congratulations to everyone who's been accepted! For those of you sure to be added to that list in the coming few days, be sure to join the Facebook group ASAP to get to know your classmates and upperclassmen. It's especially helpful for finding roommates and getting a little encouraging advice!

ACCEPTED!!!!!!! :love: :laugh: :soexcited: Lower half of the upper third (the upper portion of this half)

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Do not lose hope!! I have wanted to go here since I interviewed here last year, and it finally happened this year! Where there is a will, there is a way. :)

ACCEPTED!!!!!!! :love: :laugh: :soexcited: Lower half of the upper third (the upper portion of this half)

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Do not lose hope!! I have wanted to go here since I interviewed here last year, and it finally happened this year! Where there is a will, there is a way. :)

Congrats! Feels so darn good to move beyond the pre-med phase, doesn't it! :D

Congratulations!

I just withdrew after being accepted to my number one. Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations!! It was worth the wait, wasn't it? Welcome to UCF COM Class of 2016!

Thank you!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!! And hoping for speedy waitlist movement for those still waiting!!

Anyone hear anything lately? Hoping for an update soon.

I'm wondering this as well. Has anyone heard anything from friends, etc, who were on UCF's waitlist and got accepted? Does anyone know how far along they are on the waitlist? Thanks.

I'm wondering this as well. Has anyone heard anything from friends, etc, who were on UCF's waitlist and got accepted? Does anyone know how far along they are on the waitlist? Thanks.

OK, so get your slide-rules out...(do they even exist anymore??)...we are pretty much half-way through the upper half of the middle 1/3. Hopefully an update will come out this week.

Just got a call from REL... ACCEPTED!!! :) :)

I was preparing for another application cycle but now that I'm accepted I'm definitely going here!! I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone!

Good luck to everybody on the wait list, I hope you get in!!

Just got a call from REL... ACCEPTED!!! :) :)

I was preparing for another application cycle but now that I'm accepted I'm definitely going here!! I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone!

Good luck to everybody on the wait list, I hope you get in!!

Congrats! What a relief to not have to go through the cycle again!

Where on the list were you mikaboogerbutt?

Status
Not open for further replies.