2022-2023 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi i was recently accepted and was wondering since it’s after april 30th how long do i have to make a decision?

Members don't see this ad.

Just withdrew my acceptance! Good luck to all who are still on the waitlist!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hoping for a tiny bit of movement to get me in since the CTE deadline is today. Already submitted my reapp so if not this cycle, hopefully I have luck next cycle 🤠

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know a phone number that works for the MD admissions office for USF Morsani? I tried so many different ones from google but none of them worked.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, did you happen to send a LOI or any updates/emails to the school?
no, didn't send loi or any updates/ emails. interviewed in september, got waitlisted october, no contact w/ the school post-interview

Reactions: 1 user
What’s the most scholarship they gave

Isn’t the CTE deadline June 30th? MSAR says the 30th (source: attached), but the USF website says June 16th. So I’m not sure which one it is. Has anyone called to confirm?
Called AMCAS/AAMC. They confirmed that it was June 16th.

Asking for a friend, does USF drug test?

Hi! I just finished my first year at USF MCOM. Macs are allowed! I use the new m2 air. Lmk if you have any questions
Hey thanks so much! I was wondering, if you or anyone else at MCOM could let me know - do students typically ride bikes or scooters to campus at all? If so - is there a safe place to lock them up? Just wondering if I should also get him a scooter or something. Unless there is actually parking for students in the area? Looking at the options online it seemed like the only parking options were some garage that has time restrictions that are not really suitable for medical students needs LOL.

Just wondering, does USF give waitlist acceptances via phone call or is it mail?
Yea I am curious about this too if any of the recently accepted people on here can elaborate please :). As well as do any of you know how long into July they would still be pulling ppl from the waitlist? I've heard they can still call you during the first week of classes 🙃

Yea I am curious about this too if any of the recently accepted people on here can elaborate please :). As well as do any of you know how long into July they would still be pulling ppl from the waitlist? I've heard they can still call you during the first week of classes 🙃
An acceptance off the waitlist is a phone call followed by mail. I got accepted June 20 and I had until early July to accept/withdraw bc/ they didn't want to force me to make a decision on short notice, so yes ppl can get accepted in July, if someone off the waitlist also withdraws their acceptance.