2022-2023 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why haven’t they sent out rejections to those that haven’t been interviewed? Are they not done with interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Have any accepted students received merit scholarships so far?
I heard back about a month ago, accepted in December. At second look they said they’d keep rolling them out until classes start, and after classes start there would be additional scholarship opportunities.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
USF MCOM class of 2027 Facebook group for accepted students is officially up

Reactions: 1 users
is there any phone number for the admissions office we can call?

Does anyone know whether the merit scholarship offer applies only to this coming academic year or if it will also apply to the subsequent years until graduation?

Do you guys think waitlist students who end up getting off the waitlist get pretty good scholarships as well?

Do you guys think waitlist students who end up getting off the waitlist get pretty good scholarships as well?
Im not 100% sure but from the way I see it probably not. If the student had a good enough application to get a merit scholarship chances are they wouldn’t have waitlisted them to begin with.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im not 100% sure but from the way I see it probably not. If the student had a good enough application to get a merit scholarship chances are they wouldn’t have waitlisted them to begin with.

i don’t necessarily think this is how it works. i know people from diff med schools who have gotten scholarships post getting off the WL. especially those who require u to apply to their scholarships post acceptance

Damn it’s been super quiet . Does this usually happen before waitlist movement?

I really hope we hear back on Monday since April 30th is on Sunday. I keep hearing they waitlist a lot of their applicants and then admit a lot off of the waitlist but idk .

The floodgates have opened! Put on the waitlist near the end of December and just got the A about an hour ago!

Reactions: 3 users
Just declined the waitlist. Goodluck y'all!!

Reactions: 2 users
The floodgates have opened! Put on the waitlist near the end of December and just got the A about an hour ago!
Congratulations!!

Do they leave a voicemail if you are unable to pick up the call? I work in a room with no cell-service and I'm so paranoid that I might miss the much awaited call LOL

Congrats!! Did they email or call with A?
Congratulations!!

Do they leave a voicemail if you are unable to pick up the call? I work in a room with no cell-service and I'm so paranoid that I might miss the much awaited call LOL

They called. I was unable to get to my phone when they did but they left a voicemail asking to return the call!

For the others pulled off the waitlist today, did they tell you a firm deadline for when we'd have to plan to enroll or decline the acceptance? From what I understood over the phone, they said we could hold onto the acceptance later than 4/30 since we were just notified rn

Yep, there is a still an AOA. Selection based mostly on clinical grades and step score with a little consideration for your research/leadership/volunteering.

You guys ready for this week ? (specifically maybe today and starting tomorrow)

seems like WL movement should start soon, good luck everyone. I am a current M1 so let me know if you have any questions at all!

Reactions: 6 users
Based off of last year’s thread, we might be waiting for the next few days, and then, nothing

Based off of last year’s thread, we might be waiting for the next few days, and then, nothing
Yea tbh all we can do is wait and hope for the best lol, I’m just trying to distract myself and manifest for all of us 🥲

Yea tbh all we can do is wait and hope for the best lol, I’m just trying to distract myself and manifest for all of us 🥲
Same. Good luck to all fellow WL members. It’s been a pleasure stressing with you O7

Just accepted to the SELECT program off the waitlist! Interviewed 10/17 and its my first acceptance!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users