2012-2013 Marshall University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Diocletian, when did you call her? This is sad news indeed...

Members don't see this ad.

Man... I just called myself. I think we are hearing two different stories. Maybe Dioclecian was referring to the IS applicants only.

Because there HAS been OOS alternate list movement as one person gave up their spot and it has been filled.

So there is still hope out there. Lets just keep praying that others give up their seats at Marshall so that we OOS people on SDN can get lucky.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was offered an acceptance off of the waitlist on July 9th. Don't give up hope everyone!

Hopefully I'll see you in Huntington!

Just withdrew my acceptance. OOS from Virginia! Hope my spot goes to someone on here! Good luck everyone!

ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST THIS MORNING!!!
:love:

M.D. CLASS OF 2017!
Good luck to everyone else!!

Congrats! I'll see you up there!

Last name Perrin right?
Hahaha I just saw your post on class of 2017 facebook, i requested to get joined in but haven't been accepted into the group yet :(

You'll know who I am soon I think!

Last name Perrin right?
Hahaha I just saw your post on class of 2017 facebook, i requested to get joined in but haven't been accepted into the group yet :(

You'll know who I am soon I think!

That's me! I think the group admin has to approve the request. It took over a week for me to get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.