2020-2021 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II just now!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
is there on campus housing? do most students live on campus or off campus?
The med school is in downtown Providence across the river from the undergrad campus (10-15 min walk) and there isn't designated med student housing. Most of us rent apartments in neighborhoods like Wayland Square, Fox Point, or Federal Hill. It's generally easy to find a place within walking distance of the school, and these neighborhoods have a lot of other grad students/young professionals & fun restaurants/bars/etc

Reactions: 1 user
II just now! Complete early september

Two dates available in late feb / early march

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Are we to give up hope if we have not received an II by now? Even though hope is all I have...

• Sad
Are we to give up hope if we have not received an II by now? Even though hope is all I have...
If there are interview dates available for late February and early March as of yesterday, then I still have hope!

Reactions: 1 users
When was the last pre II R wave?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea what's going on with those still waiting for II or R? T_T

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Woo Silence gang mid Aug complete.

Reactions: 5 users
I mean I'll take silence over an R because they're my dream school, but really losing hope here....
complete 8/4

• Care
R this morning too, sucks bad. Bye dream school

• Care
Lol just when I was contemplating sending a last min update letter ... thank god i checked this thread first. Just found an R in my promotions folder lol complete 8/13

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Hoping for another round of IIs for those of us remaining in limbo! Keep the faith, y'all

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Lol just when I was contemplating sending a last min update letter ... thank god i checked this thread first. Just found an R in my promotions folder lol complete 8/13
Literally same

• Care
Just got an II today (Saturday) lol. Complete early Sept.

II a few hours ago but unable to schedule a date. Anyone else having this issue?

II a few hours ago but unable to schedule a date. Anyone else having this issue?
My portal showed one day open at the end of the month and scheduled it without issue. With another school I did have to wait until the following day to select a date.

A round of acceptances should be going out today? I think that's what they told us in my mid Jan interview

A round of acceptances should be going out today? I think that's what they told us in my mid Jan interview
Yes, they said the same thing on my late Jan interview. Hoping to hear back soon

+1 to WL.

Unfortunate, but happy to have acceptances at other great schools. Had what was probably a mediocre interview with Dir. McEvoy, and interviewing so late probably wasn't super helpful either.

• Care
Is it worth still holding onto hope for an II? Complete late Sept.

Reactions: 2 users